CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mom says: I don't know much about the Mark taking the polygraph.
I know he has been asked to take a polygraph.
No, I don't think he failed a polygraph. I don't know the specifics behind that so it is hard for me to answer that.
I think it was inconclusive. He has been asked to take another polygraph.

Well, I answered that question right on the money. Guess I better start looking around for someone I can get "rid of." lol

Are you taking suggestions?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think mom sounds very respectful on NG.

ER - how about MR - everyone is encouraging him to take it - know he has been asked - no she doesn't know if he took it - did he fail - i have no info - poly may have been inconclusion - believe he has been asked to take another.

OH NO

(hope somebody got this)

NG asked mom if dad took poly - NG's producers misunderstood mom -- ER doesn't know for sure, could it be "inconclusive."

Big difference, Nancy!!

So was dad untruthful when he said that Dylan was texting his friends that night?

So far Elaine has really backpedaled on her suspicion of dad. Sounds like she may have even backtracked on what she told NG producers about Mark failing a polygraph.

Dad took a polygraph. It was inconclusive. The police and mom want him to take another.

It is uncertain if he will take another and because he just lawyered up, I'll bet he won't.

I have been gone most of the day, but got back home just in time to turn on NG.

Is this TRUE that Dad failed a POLY???????

Do we know if that is a credible statement or not?

eta: Just heard MOm now saying she does not think he failed one. But she does not think he took one, or if he did, it was inconclusive.

If it came from Nancy's show and that is one of the reasons I stopped watching her show about 2 years ago. She is the queen of misinformation.

But polys dont impress me much since they told Steve Greone he failed part of his and they told Ruthie Lunsford the same thing. :(

So far Elaine has really backpedaled on her suspicion of dad. Sounds like she may have even backtracked on what she told NG producers about Mark failing a polygraph.
I do not get the feeling that she has backtracked. She is only being very polite on NG.

Agreed. That was a very odd exchange between her and NG. I guess we know why NG removed the tweet about failed poly earlier today.

Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Board Express

there are many differences between this case and Jewssica Ridgeways case, for one LE did regular pressers for that one, we are not seeing anything like that here.

I would say that Elaine Redwine has been interviewed too, but not because of any suspicion of involvement in Dylans disappearance.
To find out what Dylan is like and to ask questions about her ex husband.

what possible logical reason would there be for her to put son on plane on sunday and then drive 5 hours each way to the same destination and be back home by the time she is notified of Dylan missing? it defies any rational logic IMO

ER mentioned her fears immediately, which most people would do. I've not heard her repeat it constantly since then.

I agree with not pointing the finger in one direction, although, people tend to point where knowledge and evidence is which is natural IMO. I've suggested we consider the terrain and wild animals, the hitch hiking is still on the list too.

O.K, I know I"ll get back lashed for this but here goes...ER puts DR on a plane , she really doesn"t want him to go as she has had him all this while and her and ex are not on best of terms. DR gets off the plane and texts mom with a frown face , letting her know he is not happy with being there with dad..JMO but I could see her driving 5 hours there and back to bring him back home..maybe this wasn"t suppose to blow up the way that it did, having people searching and police involved..ER may not be repeating her fears but SHE was the first to talk about DYLAN in past tense.. Im not saying either of them has done anything to/ with him, but I can see where both would have their own reasons for hiding him..all this is JMO

Questions about Dad's polygraph results should go to LE, and not to Elaine. <modsnip>... it seems to be she is trying to be diplomatic and so far anyway, has not thrown Mark under the bus. JMHO

Dad took a polygraph. It was inconclusive. The police and mom want him to take another.

It is uncertain if he will take another and because he just lawyered up, I'll bet he won't.

Nancy's such a drama queen.
Ther'es a big difference in

Dad failed a poly . and
Dad failed a poly ?
She just threw him under the bus and although there is something, there
is nothing even close to dad failed a poly.

Grrrr Nancy.

So was dad untruthful when he said that Dylan was texting his friends that night?

It's in the timeline. Dylan wanted to go to his friends that night. Dad said it was too late I will take you in the a.m. Friend reported he got a text from Dylan of the plan change. Nothing from Dylans phone from 8 p.m. that night on.

Nancy Grace (I know...take it for what it's worth) says dad failed a polygraph.

Dylan's mom is on Nancy Grace tonight.

Not an accurate statement.

In fact the mother was all over the map on this subject, leading me to believe she wants to get some kind of revenge on Mark more than get to the TRUTH about her son...

I just watched the interview. It was very disturbing to me. <modsnip>

I do not get the feeling that she has backtracked. She is only being very polite on NG.

Nancy even questioned ER with (paraphrasing) ...didn't you tell my producer that dad failed the poly? ER said ... er, no, I said I wasn't sure. So the producer just made up the "failed poly" teaser?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chrissy321