Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
she says did you hurt him?

Silence!

Wouldnt he say NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I did not hurt my son!

There is another boy in the area that looks very much like Dylan, the mail carrier saw a boy with a hoody on, there was no fishing pole and no face seen.

I find it strange she was so convinced it was Dylan that she was willing to be on national TV confirming it and saying she really believed MR wasn't the last to see Dylan. I'm probably just being cynical but my immediate gut reaction was "how do you know who saw him last? were you (the mail carrier) the last one to see him?"

Wow, just looking back through my notes and here are some of the things MR said about ER that just blew me away:

- She contacted her divorce attorney immediately upon finding out Dylan was missing

- She is volatile, angry, "not unlike her to start swinging."

- "She's not been known to hang around the professional people" and "very much hangs around the criminal types"

- In 2005 he was concerned about her alcohol abuse, and gave her an ultimatum about getting into an alcohol program or he was leaving with the kids

- She can't sit down and have a civil conversation with him

- Questions her as a mother. A couple of examples: sending Dylan to MR's house without a coat, and when she asks point blank if he hurt Dylan, he says "What kind of mother are you to even think I was capable of doing something like that?"

They both did their fair share of accusing each other of things, but particularly some of the stuff MR said just... :what:

Married to him I would not blame her for turning to drink ( if true which is may not be )

Now he's saying when he woke up from his nap, that's when he started getting worried and started calling and texting Dylan. Earlier, in his MB interviews, he made it sound like it was in the morning when he was calling and texting and he really didn't mention that in the afternoon scenario.

" there seems to be some CONFUSION as to the results of the test '' MR

ER How could you do this to him? MR does NOT say I didnt do anything to him !

OK TY MR '' No i didnt hurt him' ........finally

he denies it..but

doubt anyone would want to admit the rat-in-the-trunk thing on national TV

ER How could you do this to him? MR does NOT say I didnt do anything to him !

OK TY MR '' No i didnt hurt him' ........finally

Yea, and did you see the look on his face when he said that? :furious:

To me he has no respect at all for her.

Oh no he has no respect for her at all, what I mean by official is he would send letters like this to me:

Dear Betsy, would you mind if I pick up the boys early?

Ms. Redwine, you were suppose to provide me with the telephone number to the school no later than xyz and as of xyz I have not received this information.

BTW - the judge told him to get a phone book and look it up. :floorlaugh:

Does anyone know if this will be uploaded to youtube soon for folks who did not gt to see it ? I'm not aware of a live stream like I thought someone was going to do.

Married to him I would not blame her for turning to drink ( if true which is may not be )

Ya know the drinking thing, I can see them drinking together.
I think he drank his share but it sure seems she is ok now!
Different life no more strife!

Oh no he has no respect for her at all, what I mean by official is he would send letters like this to me:

Ms. Redwine, you were suppose to provide me with the telephone number to the school no later than xyz and as of xyz I have not received this information.

Reminding you and ER that you had ' his name' ie: his property ! IMHOOOO

LOL I know what you meant.

I find it strange she was so convinced it was Dylan that she was willing to be on national TV confirming it and saying she really believed MR wasn't the last to see Dylan. I'm probably just being cynical but my immediate gut reaction was "how do you know who saw him last? were you (the mail carrier) the last one to see him?"

i have absolutely no doubt in my mind that she believes she saw him. What you actually see and what you want to see are totally different. I'm not saying she is lying at all, I believe IMO that she thought she saw DR and nobody noway nohow is going to change her mind on that. And that's ok. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ljenkins18