CO- Dylan Redwine's case discussed on Dr. Phil ONLY!- 2/26/13 ***SPOILERS***

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dr. Phil calls out MR for seeming to be more interested in fighting with ER than talking about his son whom he has yet to mention. All MOO

Dr Phil is trained in FORENSIC PSYCHOLOGY ! Good to know.

She hangs around criminal types!

BUT he dosent really know the ppl she hangs with HUH?

GRRRRR
He says

Mrs Redwine here.... he cant call her Elaine.

Yeah, I noticed that. Seems a few folks have had a bit of a problem remembering they are DIVORCED...including MR. He was so condescending toward her I have an upset stomach. I know the type. That attitude always comes through IF you are familiar with that personality, but until you've dealt with them personally, you have NO IDEA what it's like. (and by "you", I'm not referring to any specific person).

I hope on the poly a question like this was asked:

Is Dylan alive?

ER known to hang with "criminal types" according to MR. Good grief.

" Well I don't know the people that she hangs around with very well''

But they ARE criminal types ???? oh boy

MR kept the children in may of 1990 from their mother , first wife.
MR agrees that he did that ....but it wasn't his fault...they were just
camping too long. oh boy

ER says (words to the effect) I know you, I've known you for a long time, and I can tell if you're telling the truth. That's why you won't talk to me. That's why you won't look me in the eye. MR looked away at that point. All MOO

It's all very, very sad. I can only hope that the additional attention to Dylan's case will in fact result in something substantive and meaningful to help find him.

In 2003, if he took CR and DR, they will still married then..........what would be up then?

He completely ignored the question about taking CR and ER from dr phil and launched into
the ER is an alcoholic.

" Well I don't know the people that she hangs around with very well''

But they ARE criminal types ???? oh boy

Yeah. All those "criminal types" must be her friends who have helped her with the fundraisers and awareness in the search for Dylan. Must be why MR didn't want to associate himself with "those" people. Disgusting.

Yeah, I noticed that. Seems a few folks have had a bit of a problem remembering they are DIVORCED...including MR. He was so condescending toward her I have an upset stomach. I know the type. That attitude always comes through IF you are familiar with that personality, but until you've dealt with them personally, you have NO IDEA what it's like. (and by "you", I'm not referring to any specific person).

I know the type unfortunately and is is very condescending Its upsetting.

I missed the part of the dead rodent what was that about?

MR says that during the search, LE took some sweat pants, a Samsung phone, my (MR's) ipod. So whose phone was it. He says it was his ipod.

I've never actually been clear on whose iPod it was, so this helped clear up one question for me - a little. I'm thinking Dylan's iPod is/was probably in his backpack, while the one taken from the house was MR's.

ETA oh oops sorry, I misread your post! The phone - good question. I assume it must have been MR's since he says Dylan's was in the backpack. I thought it was kind of odd that he named the brand though. I mean did they take the Samsung phone but leave the Nokia and Motorola behind?? <rhetorical question, I have no idea if there were other phones>

MR's got a lot of theories

wonder if he trolls the internet for them

MR put a dead rat in her truck...... ER .
MR denies this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member