CO- Dylan Redwine's case discussed on Dr. Phil ONLY!- 2/26/13 ***SPOILERS***

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The best I can hope for is that MR badly contradicts something he has said previously to LE.

I do not see any other way this show could help the case.

Shades of Ronald Cummings. ER says MR once put a dead "rodent" in her trunk. All MOO

In 2003, if he took CR and DR, they will still married then..........what would be up then?

He completely ignored the question about taking CR and ER from dr phil and launched into
the ER is an alcoholic.

That's what he does best. Divert the question and blame, blame, blame.

OMG :( the way he looks at her when she says ' i m afraid that you've hurt him'........ seriously horrible. Why didnt' he say ' but I DID NOT < ELAINE YOU KNOW I WOULD NOT HURT THAT BOY "............... Why MR ?

OMG this is worse than I thought. I paused it twice, so I'm a bit behind the rest of u .

Yeah, I noticed that. Seems a few folks have had a bit of a problem remembering they are DIVORCED...including MR. He was so condescending toward her I have an upset stomach. I know the type. That attitude always comes through IF you are familiar with that personality, but until you've dealt with them personally, you have NO IDEA what it's like. (and by "you", I'm not referring to any specific person).

BBM

worth repeating

" i knew her reaction would not be favorable when i communicated to her'' MR when asked why he didnt' CALL ER .

Who talks like that ?

Dr Phil seems out of breath just walking over to the map... OT , but wonder if he's doing ok.

You know, I don't even have to wait for everyone to finish watching the show. This entire case will continue to reflect the difference between what some people see vs what other people see.
Sad.
IMO, MR has done a very good job muddying the water.

Mail carrier seems convinced that she DID see DYLAN that afternoon on Monday...
but police discounted her sighting ? wth

There is another boy in the area that looks very much like Dylan, the mail carrier saw a boy with a hoody on, there was no fishing pole and no face seen.

" i knew her reaction would not be favorable when i communicated to her'' MR when asked why he didnt' CALL ER .

Who talks like that ?

Whose would be favorable?!?! Oh ok you lost my son it's ok??? Ugh

Wow, just looking back through my notes and here are some of the things MR said about ER that just blew me away:

- She contacted her divorce attorney immediately upon finding out Dylan was missing

- She is volatile, angry, "not unlike her to start swinging."

- "She's not been known to hang around the professional people" and "very much hangs around the criminal types"

- In 2005 he was concerned about her alcohol abuse, and gave her an ultimatum about getting into an alcohol program or he was leaving with the kids

- She can't sit down and have a civil conversation with him

- Questions her as a mother. A couple of examples: sending Dylan to MR's house without a coat, and when she asks point blank if he hurt Dylan, he says "What kind of mother are you to even think I was capable of doing something like that?"

They both did their fair share of accusing each other of things, but particularly some of the stuff MR said just... :what:

Who talks like that ?

And just who has a FAVORABLE reaction when they find out their son is missing?!

Watching the show with my mom and sister who know nothing about the case...they think MR is guilty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ljenkins18