CO- Dylan Redwine's case discussed on Dr. Phil ONLY!- 2/26/13 ***SPOILERS***

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Several news reports have read earlier "sightings" have been discounted. When Bender made the announcement that they no longer were considering runaway as a possibility, he cited "no sightings" as one of the reasons. All MOO

Not that I know of. There's also this:

Reports discounted

Searches for Dylan began that evening. Since then, hundreds of locals and more than 50 task-force members from multiple local law enforcement agencies, the Colorado Bureau of Investigation and the FBI have been checking vacant cabins and knocking on the doors of homes tucked into the tall pines.

Several possible sightings of Dylan were reported early on, but those have been discounted.

http://www.denverpost.com/news/ci_22108222/dad-its-wait-wonder

There is definately a lot of bitterness between MR and ER. I didn't realize how bad until I watched them together today. I feel so bad for ER. I thought she handled MR quite well though. Watching MR I did get the impression he was enjoying the pain ER is in.

Was that Corey on the previews for tomorrow telling his Dad he hates him?

BBM: Yep, that's Cory.

There is definately a lot of bitterness between MR and ER. I didn't realize how bad until I watched them together today. I feel so bad for ER. I thought she handled MR quite well though. Watching MR I did get the impression he was enjoying the pain ER is in.

Yes, Corey hates his dad.

Two more statements about sightings:

Searches for Dylan began that evening. Since then, hundreds of locals and more than 50 task-force members from multiple local law enforcement agencies, the Colorado Bureau of Investigation and the FBI have been checking vacant cabins and knocking on the doors of homes tucked into the tall pines.

Several possible sightings of Dylan were reported early on, but those have been discounted.
http://www.canoncitydailyrecord.com/ci_22110078/dad-its-wait-wonder

AND

People reported seeing him walking but all of those reports turned out to be unsubstantiated. (There is another older boy at the lake who looks similar to Dylan)
https://www.facebook.com/groups/BRINGCOLEHOMESAFE/?fref=ts#!/FindMissingDylanRedwine?fref=ts

Can someone screen shot the mail lady and x gf to clear this up ?

Yep it is Cory :)

"MR: Well they told me that I failed it. Then they told me it was inconclusive… and there was some question about the person giving the polygraph as to whether or not they were capable of performing that… polygraph test…"

Does anyone know if this could possibly be true?

well, we don't know who was questioning the polygrapher's qualifications

and I would wager, in such an instance, that someone might be offered another poly, by, for example the FBI

JMHO

I think ER showed a lot of class, not getting into MR's allegations re drinking, criminals friends lol, etc. in must have been hard to hold back, but it would have further taken away from Dylan IMO. I think she did a great job!:great:

And by the way Azgrandma is a pretty lady ! Wooot wooot !

Does LE administer the test ? and if so I honestly can not see them telling Mark that the person who gave the test screwed up and was not up to standard . It sounds ridiculous IMO

Id like to know who told him the person giving the test screwed up?

"MR: Well they told me that I failed it. Then they told me it was inconclusive… and there was some question about the person giving the polygraph as to whether or not they were capable of performing that… polygraph test…"

Does anyone know if this could possibly be true?

That kind of sounds like they first said he failed to try to scare a confession out of him and when that didn't work they changed strategy to play nice and maybe get him to take another one.

I did not think MR was acting "odd." He seemed to be a very rational man and perhaps had experience with his former wife becoming hysterical and did not want to see that happen on national tv.

I did not see rational. I saw control. Two different things. Ration tells me that when you are on TV to talk about your missing son, You don't spend the time talking about other things. You tell the world what happened that day and beg people to help you.

He seems content to me. He certainly does not seem worried that his son is missing.

I just want to say that the use of the word "spoilers" in this thread is so heartbreaking to me. Dylan is not a soap opera or a dramatic television show. To insinuate that something could be "spoiled" means that it would affect readers' enjoyment. No one here is enjoying any of this. The whole situation is spoiled. The word dehumanizes Dylan, and I can't think of one part of the show or thread that could "spoil" any enjoyment. I don't know... maybe I'm just being sensitive.

Jmho

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk 2

I am not a prayer warrior because, unfortunately, my mind does not work that way (i'm way too rational). But, right now, I am silently pleading w/whatever deity there is in existence to please, please allow someone, anyone to find this child because it is CLEAR that Mr. Redwine has no intention whatsoever of putting this situation to bed by telling the truth.

Oh my...

I'm about to watch it. seems like you've all seen it so I don't need to transcribe. ?

Does LE administer the test ? and if so I honestly can not see them telling Mark that the person who gave the test screwed up and was not up to standard . It sounds ridiculous IMO

It is rediculous. Like when he said it wasn't six miles to the friends house. And when he said the mail lady...yada yada yada. MR is a piece of work.

It always amazes me when his type has a history of bad behavior, then have the nerve to act all butt hurt when everyone looks at them sideways.

Discussing what you agree with and disagree with what MR is saying is fine. No name calling and no bashing, not even MR.

Thanks!

Ima

I did not see rational. I saw control. Two different things. Ration tells me that when you are on TV to talk about your missing son, You don't spend the time talking about other things. You tell the world what happened that day and beg people to help you.

He seems content to me. He certainly does not seem worried that his son is missing.

He is very Smug isnt he?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member