CO- Dylan Redwine's case discussed on Dr. Phil ONLY!- 2/26/13 ***SPOILERS***

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is my point, whoever did this clearly did think it out, IMO, which does not match with ER doing it, as she would have no way out.

Oh yeah, duh. Sorry, I misunderstood. Been emailing a passive aggressive teacher who called my son a procrastinator. My brain's fried.

Mark Redwine sat at the edge of his chair like a cat ready to attack his prey, blasting out blame which had no context. "YOU didn't send him with a coat!" "What kind of MOTHER......."

It's almost like he's thinking to a time when Dylan was nine how Dylan "always" watched Nick when he was with him and liked messing around at the rock retaining wall, bridge, and campground.

And then he showed his sense of inadequacy about Elaine having a real job - like he did when dissing Elaine about her career in an earlier interview - with his lame attempt to dirty-up her "professional" life with hanging out with criminals.

Mark reverted into his bs-ing mode with Dr. Phil - then anger and blame took over when talking directly to Elaine.

Oh this must be so difficult and painful for all. I feel this Dr. Phil effort will help solve this case and justice will be served.

Just my opinion.

ITA. I believe ER said something along the lines that MR didn't even know his son well enough to make up a good lie.

Nope, he said the iPod was his, not Dylan's.

so, *if* the last electronic device communication was on MR's Ipod to a friend of Dylan's....MR could easily have been the sender. If Dylan had used the Ipod previously, his text app was probably already setup (with sign-in & password.)

or did Dylan also have an Ipod with him?

It was clearly a homemade video of some kind, with her staring into a screen and seemingly reading or repeating a statement she had memorized, not good quality. JMO

Thanks. I would expect good quality from the Dr Phil show.

I'm asking why Dr Phil had her on the show not reasons why Mark would want her on. It's the Dr Phil show not the Mark Redwine show. LOL

Because during his pre show interviews he probably mentioned this woman and her siting. And that he thinks she may be correct in her siting. And that he doesn't understand why LE is dismissing it.

Same reason why they brought AZgrandma on there to shore up ER's claims about MR.

Balance.

MOO

one portion of the show tonight that intrigued me was when it was discussed what items that law enforcement took from MR's home - a pair of sweatpants, a Samsung phone and ....IIRC Mark Redwine said "my Ipod."

or did I "mis-hear" that part??

I thought the Ipod was Dylan's??

Dylan reportedly has his own i-pod with him, and apparently his dad has one too. So the one taken in the warranted search was Mark's, not Dylans.

Maybe it was done in MR's living room, with his shotgun on the table. lol

OK, I'm kidding. Sometimes we need a little humor. :blushing:

Seriously after bawling watching the show, this just made me lol. Thanks I needed that!

Ok, but she denied it. She denied she called her divorce lawyer.

I can't figure out why he's say it if it wasn't true because it would be so easy to expose it as a lie. And I can't figure out why she'd deny it if it was true because again, it would be so easy to expose it. Then I had a wild thought - one of Elaine's "friends" calling Mark's lawyer and pretending they were Elaine's lawyer to try to get information. And then I realized I needed a break so I watched Hitchcock. lol.

I just finished watching the show and catching up on all the comments. I cannot adequately convey how much respect I have for Elaine Redwine. (And I'm just going to omit my opinion of MR). She is such a strong woman. As many times as I've seen battles play out between former spouses in the courtroom, watching her stand up to her former husband brought tears to my eyes. I can't imagine what she is going through right now. I hope and pray that there is a resolution to this situation soon.

I just finished watching the show and catching up on all the comments. I cannot adequately convey how much respect I have for Elaine Redwine. (And I'm just going to omit my opinion of MR). She is such a strong woman. As many times as I've seen battles play out between former spouses in the courtroom, watching her stand up to her former husband brought tears to my eyes. I can't imagine what she is going through right now. I hope and pray that there is a resolution to this situation soon.

Did you watch it on line? Does somebody have a link?

Regarding the mail lady...Elaine is essentially begging Mark for answers and confronts him directly, "You know where Dylan is...Mark where is Dylan", and she accuses him of taking no responsibility although he was the last one to see Dylan. Mark then directs his answer toward Dr Phil, avoiding the question, saying instead that Elaine is not accurate in saying that he was last person to see Dylan because of the supposed mail carrier sighting.

I would think if MR was going to pick an accusation to deny, it would be that he knows where Dylan is, but instead he chooses to argue he WASN'T the last person to see Dylan. In his previous interviews he acknowledged his status as a likely suspect, and claims it's because he was the last person to see Dylan.

Mail Lady = convenient WRT confirming his latest "story" and because DP had no idea who is telling the truth or what story to believe, he had to allow the mail lady video clip on the show.

I'm sure she would have loved to have made him go over the whole timeline minute by minute but I don't think the Dr Phil show was going to let her do that. They got him to go over it in what appeared to be a before show interview. But it was pretty brief and vague.

MOO

So Dr Phil didn't give her much opportunity to ask Mark questions? I thought that was going to be a big part of the show. Elaine finally gets to ask Mark her questions.

It's a shame it didn't happen because now she can say that she still has questions that only Mark can answer.

I wonder why ER didn't go on the show with a list of questions she wanted MR to answer.

I don't think the show's producers were going to allow that. They want Dr Phil to be the guy with the questions and the one running the show.

Also, I think they try to heighten the 'suspense' and the drama by escalating the situation backstage, as the show begins. They want the guests to be raw and emotional if possible.

My former clients often call me with emergencies, if something drastic happened to one of their children or an altercation occurred with a former partner. A few times I was contacted right after the police. I don't think it's at all unusual for her to reach out to the person who knows their history, and the law.

Jumping off your post.....

Remember Mark went to SEE his divorce attorney on Monday morning before he was even reported missing.....

Oh yeah, duh. Sorry, I misunderstood. Been emailing a passive aggressive teacher who called my son a procrastinator. My brain's fried.

I'm a procrastinator and my son is definitely one. We're not so bad...LOL:seeya:

I wonder why ER didn't go on the show with a list of questions she wanted MR to answer.

I think she has them memorized.....at least the most important one...

Where is Dylan?

And all the other questions she asked concerning Dylan disappearing while on Mark's watch.

Mark. I don't know if he is on FB or not.....sometimes people post stuff like "have you seen Mark today" or stuff like questioning where he is....

Ohhh, ok. I've stopped visiting the FB pages. They really had me wanting to change my major from nursing to pshych. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snoopysnoop