CO- Dylan Redwine's case discussed on Dr. Phil ONLY!- 2/26/13 ***SPOILERS***

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know how Dr Phil was made aware of this witness. All I see so far is an opportunity for Dr Phil to muddy the waters. Why?

As I previously posted, I think Mark may have told Dr. Phil about it or possibly shared it with Dr. Phil. I don't think the tape is from a LE video. It looks like someone taped her. Can you tape via Skype?

Muddy waters run deep......and with the constant changes in Mark's story, he may be wearing hip waders tomorrow :floorlaugh:

The alleged call to the divorce lawyer really sets my hinky meter off. JMO, MOO

Thanks. I'll have to dig to see how I can turn mine off. Someone (sorry can't remember, Dee?) asked if he had voicemail. I thought all cellular plans/phones came with voicemail. I've never seen it as an "option" so, I just assumed it.

snipped and BBM

You're welcome! I think most plans 'come with it', as in, no extra charge, but I believe most VM can be shut 'off'.

Regarding BBM, I didn't find it odd. I don't have a lawyer. I've used real estate lawyers for real estate closings, but if I found myself suddenly needing a criminal one, or one to represent me for any other reason, geez, aside from the yellow pages, I might call my BIL in MI and ask who he can recommend where I live, or my best friend's father who he'd recommend, since he only does estate planning law.

The reason I didn't find her calling her divorce lawyer hinky is because she knew MR had 'problems' in the past regarding taking/bringing back both his sons from his first marriage, and with DR and his brother. This visit itself was court mandated so the divorce lawyer is in the current loop, I would think.

If my ex with a track record of visitation snafus suddenly calls and says the kid I just sent him seems missing, maybe you've heard from him?, my first thought would be to his past shananigans and I'd want my lawyer to advise me how to proceed with what I'd been told by my ex. Not on a divorce perspective, on a 'what the heck do I do, do I call local police/the police where he went missing, do i drive there, do I need to file a legal something/anything here/there/anywhere.... HELP!!!!!

Just "where is he, where is Dylan?" Then when he answers she accuses him of lying and asks him the same question again. Then she tells him how he lost Dylan on his watch. Stuff like that.

I was expecting more. Asking Mark "where is he" is a question that she knew in advance he wouldn't answer regardless of his guilt or innocence.

I don't think that was confirmed. My attorney is a family friend. He lives in another town hours away. If my son went missing in that town, I woulds call him. But not because he handled a previous case. Just because he is a helpful supportive adviser that I could trust in stressful situations.

A 'divorce' attorney can be many things and wear many hats, imo.

If my ex had kept my kids from me on other occasions, then texted me to ask if I knew where they were when they were with him, my first call would be to LE and my second call would be to my divorce attorney. I would notify her immediately if I feared he was up to something. That is exactly the time you would want legal advice.

How does it muddy the waters, Ranch? It's a sighting that's unconfirmed. Not a sighting that's been ruled out. It would only muddy the waters if it's been ruled out, wouldn't it?

:twocents:

Was that made clear on the show?

ETA: I just answered a question with a question. I do that a lot. I wonder what Kimster thinks of me.

http://www.krqe.com/dpp/news/local/northwest/redwine-case-garners-national-attention

The sheriff's office said it plans to watch the shows to see if they can glean any additional information in the case.

I sure hope they get the full unedited tapes!

We dont really know what she is going to say yet!

The postlady was already on.

About the poly. IF he took it, I wonder if Dr. Phil's people reported it to LE, what the results were. Cuz right about now, if I were Mark and I didn't pass that poly, I would not be in the country. I would have headed for Bora Bora or someplace where no one would EVER see me again. IMO.

IF he didn't take it. I'm gonna have to do some serious thinking about that. This could be my "aha" moment.

I know. Actually I'm torn. Watching the snippet from the polygraph guy, it seems every single polygraph he did showed deception.

Gave in and started the show all over again - I'm thinking the mail carrier and the ex gf on the next show are the same person now I have compared the two snippets :what:
:moo:

Good lord, I hope not. Shirley if it was, they'd have said something. MR's mail carrier and ex-girlfriend so and so....

I don't think that was confirmed. My attorney is a family friend. He lives in another town hours away. If my son went missing in that town, I woulds call him. But not because he handled a previous case. Just because he is a helpful supportive adviser that I could trust in stressful situations.

A 'divorce' attorney can be many things and wear many hats, imo.

I know it wasn't confirmed, but it was said she called her divorce attorney who then called MR's divorce attorney. I know it can be easily verified. If it's true though.....

I agree. I did wonder though why DV wasn't brought up with regards to ER, as well as the front lawn sexcapade.

That's true, ER never said anything about that, and didn't Cory say that MR never harmed him or Dylan??? Is he going to change his story tomorrow???

He didn't say I can't believe you could think I would do that! He said WHAT KIND OF MOTHER ARE YOU?

what kind of mother are you to even think that I was capable of doing something like that?

What does that have anything to do with what kind of mother she is? SHE'S NOT HIS MOTHER!!

I must be crazy if this is a logical statement. I give up.

What makes less sense is that when he started the sentence, it sounded to me like he was going to say, "What kind of mother do you think I am?" and caught hinself. Maybe he slipped and said mother instead of person and just had to change his question mid-sentence. MOO

I do have to say this. When the discussion of DV came up with his first wife, he tried to minimize his actions. I got a yucky feeling about that. I don't think he told the truth about that at ALL. I believe he was physically abusive to her, just based on the way he replied to the question. He is definitely guilty of DV IMO.
I know the first thing I thought when he said he'd never hit her with an open and or a closed one was that he must have used elbows, frying pans or something. :blushing:

Do you recall what Elaine's questions for Mark where? I'm curious what she asked him when she finally got the chance.
About the only questions I caught were: Where is he" What did you do with him? Did you hurt him? and Why should I be the one to call you? That doesn't mean there weren't more, the recording I watched wasn't the best.

Bottom line, he could flunk 50 polys & there would be no arrest as it is not admissible in court. By the same token, flunking a poly is a RED FLAG that shows further investigation is needed IMO.

Yup and he'd know they were on to him so he'd better get the heck out of Dodge. He would know that it's a matter of time and take off like a ruptured duck. IMO

snipped and BBM

You're welcome! I think most plans 'come with it', as in, no extra charge, but I believe most VM can be shut 'off'.

Regarding BBM, I didn't find it odd. I don't have a lawyer. I've used real estate lawyers for real estate closings, but if I found myself suddenly needing a criminal one, or one to represent me for any other reason, geez, aside from the yellow pages, I might call my BIL in MI and ask who he can recommend where I live, or my best friend's father who he'd recommend, since he only does estate planning law.

The reason I didn't find her calling her divorce lawyer hinky is because she knew MR had 'problems' in the past regarding taking/bringing back both his sons from his first marriage, and with DR and his brother. This visit itself was court mandated so the divorce lawyer is in the current loop, I would think.

If my ex with a track record of visitation snafus suddenly calls and says the kid I just sent him seems missing, maybe you've heard from him?, my first thought would be to his past shananigans and I'd want my lawyer to advise me how to proceed with what I'd been told by my ex. Not on a divorce perspective, on a 'what the heck do I do, do I call local police/the police where he went missing, do i drive there, do I need to file a legal something/anything here/there/anywhere.... HELP!!!!!

If my ex had kept my kids from me on other occasions, then texted me to ask if I knew where they were when they were with him, my first call would be to LE and my second call would be to my divorce attorney. I would notify her immediately if I feared he was up to something. That is exactly the time you would want legal advice.

Thank you both, that's not something I would have thought of, but I guess I can see that.

ETA Although if she had explained that better rather than denying it, it would have made a lot more sense.

About the poly. IF he took it, I wonder if Dr. Phil's people reported it to LE, what the results were. Cuz right about now, if I were Mark and I didn't pass that poly, I would not be in the country. I would have headed for Bora Bora or someplace where no one would EVER see me again. IMO.

IF he didn't take it. I'm gonna have to do some serious thinking about that. This could be my "aha" moment.

they were trying to locate him "via facebook" but I haven't read over there today.....

How does it muddy the waters, Ranch? It's a sighting that's unconfirmed. Not a sighting that's been ruled out. It would only muddy the waters if it's been ruled out, wouldn't it?

:twocents:

In the missing person cases, there are nearly always people who think they saw the missing person after that person went missing. There were people saying they saw Laci Peterson walking her dog.

I'm still trying to figure out why Dr Phil allowed the postal carrier on the show at all. LE has said that there have been no confirmed sightings of Dylan so why would he bring her on the show to muddy the waters?

Someone said that Dr Phil was trying to "balance" the show by doing this. I can understand being fair, but bringing someone on the show that LE has not confirmed as being correct doesn't make sense to me.

I thought that Dr Phil was only interested in the truth. How does this unconfirmed sighting get us to the truth?

Because MR believes her, or wants to keep her sighting on the table. He even mentions this siting in the interview. And she was brought on at his request I'm sure. Question is...why would he believe her? Why does he need her "sighting" in his quest for innocence. It actually makes things look worse because it discounts pretty much all of his other suggestions and makes one wonder why Dylan was wandering around 2 hours after he was supposed to get his ride. It is the complete opposite of everything that is being said about him being eager to get to Bayfield.

What I want to know is did the mail carrier see MR that day? Or his truck in the driveway?

And of course, how does she know Dylan. He doesn't live there. Never has. Visits occasionally and not much in the past 3 years. And not in the afternoon on weekdays I'm sure.

MOO

MOO

As I previously posted, I think Mark may have told Dr. Phil about it or possibly shared it with Dr. Phil. I don't think the tape is from a LE video. It looks like someone taped her. Can you tape via Skype?

Muddy waters run deep......and with the constant changes in Mark's story, he may be wearing hip waders tomorrow :floorlaugh:

I acknowledge that you think Mark is the source that Dr Phil used in getting this mail carrier on his show. I say again that I don't know myself.

I'm not sure what you mean by "someone" taped her. Did anyone on stage converse with her? If not, I'd bet it was taped. MOO.

What makes less sense is that when he started the sentence, it sounded to me like he was going to say, "What kind of mother do you think I am?" and caught hinself. Maybe he slipped and said mother instead of person and just had to change his question mid-sentence. MOO

I know the first thing I thought when he said he'd never hit her with an open and or a closed one was that he must have used elbows, frying pans or something. :blushing:

About the only questions I caught were: Where is he" What did you do with him? Did you hurt him? and Why should I be the one to call you? That doesn't mean there weren't more, the recording I watched wasn't the best.

I think she also asked him [ paraphrasing];

How can you leave his bones out there rotting?

I was expecting more. Asking Mark "where is he" is a question that she knew in advance he wouldn't answer regardless of his guilt or innocence.

Pretty much.

one portion of the show tonight that intrigued me was when it was discussed what items that law enforcement took from MR's home - a pair of sweatpants, a Samsung phone and ....IIRC Mark Redwine said "my Ipod."

or did I "mis-hear" that part??

I thought the Ipod was Dylan's??

Because MR believes her, or wants to keep her sighting on the table. He even mentions this siting in the interview. And she was brought on at his request I'm sure. Question is...why would he believe her? Why does he need her "sighting" in his quest for innocence. It actually makes things look worse because it discounts pretty much all of his other suggestions and makes one wonder why Dylan was wandering around 2 hours after he was supposed to get his ride. It is the complete opposite of everything that is being said about him being eager to get to Bayfield.

What I want to know is did the mail carrier see MR that day? Or his truck in the driveway?

And of course, how does she know Dylan. He doesn't live there. Never has. Visits occasionally and not much in the past 3 years. And not in the afternoon on weekdays I'm sure.

MOO

MOO

I'm asking why Dr Phil had her on the show not reasons why Mark would want her on. It's the Dr Phil show not the Mark Redwine show. LOL

Ok, but she denied it. She denied she called her divorce lawyer.

I acknowledge that you think Mark is the source that Dr Phil used in getting this mail carrier on his show. I say again that I don't know myself.

I'm not sure what you mean by "someone" taped her. Did anyone on stage converse with her? If not, I'd bet it was taped. MOO.

Ranch, the mail carrier was a pre recorded little segment, similar to the segments they show of newcasts about Dylan or the pictures of the snowy roads around the area . She was never on the stage and I doubt ever left her home. They probably recorded her over skype or some kind of program like would be my bet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member