CO- Dylan Redwine's case discussed on Dr. Phil ONLY!- 2/26/13 ***SPOILERS***

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Something that has bothered me all along regarding what some people see as inconsistencies or outright lies in MR's stories - if MR said something on this show or in any of the other interviews, wouldn't LE be all over that straight away? Especially if it contradicted facts he gave them in his interviews with LE?
:moo:

i
But if voicemail picks up, won't it record as a call? Can you turn voicemail off? If you can, please let me know. I hate getting voicemails.

Good point, does he have voice mail? If he does that would cause a record on her account if it rang long enough to 'hit' voice mail. As I mentioned, even if say she was embarrassed & just said that or chose not to say she didn't leave a message, what would that mean in the scope of the case?

He mentioned a Samsung cell phone being taken, I take it it was his as IIRC Dylan's was a different brand, which is not uncommon in these cases...so LE will know.

But if voicemail picks up, won't it record as a call? Can you turn voicemail off? If you can, please let me know. I hate getting voicemails.

My hubby (works for Verizon) says you can, but that's all I got out of him between snores on the couch. :eek:fftobed:

Aside from the proper way to disable your voicemail (however that is--glares at hubby), if a voice-mailbox is full, no messages can be left. I know this because my kids never clean out their voice mailboxes and I'm thwarted from leaving YOU BETTER CALL ME RIGHT NOW messages.

I thought all calls dialed showed up. I followed Caylee Anthony case and I though you could see most of the calls, even the ones where the other party didn't pick up. :waitasec:

It seemed a little off, could it be that she is beating herself up in not constantly calling as Dr. Phil was all over that lack of personal phone calls. Obviously, he didn't answer the call, so it may have been she was just thinking "how do I prove a call that wasn't answer & won't show up on a bill?" Even if she fudge that one call as that is all she said, what does that mean in the scheme of the whole picture??? :waitasec:

To me it means that she wasn't telling the truth. I think she was trying to cover her butt because they hadn't spoken in 3 years and she wasn't going to make the first move. I get that because she said "Why didn't you call ME, you had our son, you lost him." Or something to that affect. She didn't call him because she felt he should have called her. But with Dr. Phil putting her on the spot, she had to come up with something. IMO.

I didn't watch the show but did Dr Phil at least say that LE has no confirmed sightings sometime during the show so viewers would be aware of that?

They showed a statement from LE on the screen, but I cannot recall. ER said it was not a confirmed sighting and I do not think MR responded.

I watched it today. I just want to say that as the show was ending, I was yelling, 'Do it Mark! Take the polygraph! Clear your name!' We will see what tomorrow brings.

Prayers for all of those involved in this real-life drama.

jmo

Mark may have told him he had information about the mail carrier and Dr. Phil was giving Mark the opportunity......
I don't know how Dr Phil was made aware of this witness. All I see so far is an opportunity for Dr Phil to muddy the waters. Why?

Mark Redwine sat at the edge of his chair like a cat ready to attack his prey, blasting out blame which had no context. "YOU didn't send him with a coat!" "What kind of MOTHER......."

It's almost like he's thinking to a time when Dylan was nine how Dylan "always" watched Nick when he was with him and liked messing around at the rock retaining wall, bridge, and campground.

And then he showed his sense of inadequacy about Elaine having a real job - like he did when dissing Elaine about her career in an earlier interview - with his lame attempt to dirty-up her "professional" life with hanging out with criminals.

Mark reverted into his bs-ing mode with Dr. Phil - then anger and blame took over when talking directly to Elaine.

Oh this must be so difficult and painful for all. I feel this Dr. Phil effort will help solve this case and justice will be served.

Just my opinion.

The only way I can see the show helping is if MR is guilty and he said something today(or tomorrow) that contradicts what he told LE.

I don't know how Dr Phil was made aware of this witness. All I see so far is an opportunity for Dr Phil to muddy the waters. Why?

My guess is because this woman is sticking to it, and they wanted to be fair to MR.

I do have to say this. When the discussion of DV came up with his first wife, he tried to minimize his actions. I got a yucky feeling about that. I don't think he told the truth about that at ALL. I believe he was physically abusive to her, just based on the way he replied to the question. He is definitely guilty of DV IMO.

They showed a statement from LE on the screen, but I cannot recall. ER said it was not a confirmed sighting and I do not think MR responded.

So Dr Phil said nothing about this sighting? He left it as a "he said - she said" type of thing? Interesting.

Can you give a motive for ER to hide Dylan? One that makes sense? Just wondering. She is not a stupid woman. IMO

To get MR out of their lives once and for all. IMO she says "your watch" a lot. The alleged call to the divorce lawyer really sets my hinky meter off. JMO, MOO

My hubby (works for Verizon) says you can, but that's all I got out of him between snores on the couch. :eek:fftobed:

Aside from the proper way to disable your voicemail (however that is--glares at hubby), if a voice-mailbox is full, no messages can be left. I know this because my kids never clean out their voice mailboxes and I'm thwarted from leaving YOU BETTER CALL ME RIGHT NOW messages.

I thought all calls dialed showed up. I followed Caylee Anthony case and I though you could see most of the calls, even the ones where the other party didn't pick up. :waitasec:

Thanks. I'll have to dig to see how I can turn mine off. Someone (sorry can't remember, Dee?) asked if he had voicemail. I thought all cellular plans/phones came with voicemail. I've never seen it as an "option" so, I just assumed it.

Please don't jump all over me now, as I really do see ER as a victim here and have never given any credence to ideas that she is somehow involved in Dylan's disappearance. But ... IMO the show isn't really doing her any favours at all:) It may be just my take on things, and no doubt the way the footage has been edited (and there has been a lot of editing done here without doubt) but she is coming across as way too accusatory and dismissive of everything MR has to say. I wish he could finish a sentence without her stopping him and telling him he is lying.

Yikes first impression is that the ex-girlfriend does look like the postal worker! Now I have to go back and check out the postal worker clip again.

That is what I don't understand, she keeps saying she wants answers, but when he gives them to her, they are not the answers she wants to hear so she discounts the answers and then demands answers. :waitasec:

Something that has bothered me all along regarding what some people see as inconsistencies or outright lies in MR's stories - if MR said something on this show or in any of the other interviews, wouldn't LE be all over that straight away? Especially if it contradicted facts he gave them in his interviews with LE?

I think they will and I think they are. :smile:

To get MR out of their lives once and for all. IMO she says "your watch" a lot. The alleged call to the divorce lawyer really sets my hinky meter off. JMO, MOO

Thanks. I'll have to dig to see how I can turn mine off. Someone (sorry can't remember, Dee?) asked if he had voicemail. I thought all cellular plans/phones came with voicemail. I've never seen it as an "option" so, I just assumed it.

But how would that work out for her? How was she going to "find" him and put the blame on MR?

Ok finished watching and resisting the urge to watch it again straight away. I do think DP seemed to be handle the parents pretty fairly which is a relief IMO.
I wish ER would acknowledge that perhaps she might not necessarily know how Dylan behaves when he isn't with her. IMO He would definitely do and say things differently when with MR or friends - teens are like that. Heck - we are all like that. IMO we all adapt our behaviour and language slightly depending on who we are with or our audience at the time.

Suspects have so many rights, it is very hard for LE to do any serious interrogating. A person can say "I am done" at anytime" before an arrest, they don't have to answer any questions at all! I believe LE doesn't have any choices but giving him the rope & let him talk, talk, talk to the media. Then gather layer by layer, investigate all tips, timeline, sighting, put together the inconsistencies to bring it all together to make a case for a jury IMO.

He did say either Dylan was abducted OR Elaine snatched him. He's clearly really not that smart, because he couldn't come up with a plausible scenario on how she could have done it. I can think of some ways, but will keep to myself so I don't get a spankin'.

Yeh, mee too. I think he was just laying out some possible scenerios besides he did it. Frankly, with him clearly being not that smart, I don't see how he could have pulled this off and gotten away with it so far, not leaving enough behind to already be arrested. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member