CO- Dylan Redwine's case discussed on Dr. Phil ONLY!- 2/26/13 ***SPOILERS***

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still trying to figure out why Dr Phil allowed the postal carrier on the show at all. LE has said that there have been no confirmed sightings of Dylan so why would he bring her on the show to muddy the waters?

Someone said that Dr Phil was trying to "balance" the show by doing this. I can understand being fair, but bringing someone on the show that LE has not confirmed as being correct doesn't make sense to me.

I thought that Dr Phil was only interested in the truth. How does this unconfirmed sighting get us to the truth?

I think Mark brought her to be interviewed by the Dr Phil crew on their 'home visit.' JMO

That clip from the Postal worker also looks like she recorded itself on her computer. It doesn't look at all like it was recorded by any type of film crew. IMO she appears to be looking at her own monitor as she speaks, which is fairly normal.

Thank you for your opinion. I will not be going back through every posting in every thread and every MSM article to verify, which is what would be required for accuracy.

Luckily, you won't have to do that. Someone else already did that:

Originally Posted by SCHMAE
imamaze
WS Super Moderator

Here are various articles talking about sightings of Dylan
11/28/12 “There’s a combination of factors,” Bender said. “There’s been the passage of time without any sightings; Dylan was not a visitor but had friends here; he has a history of staying in contact with his family and friends; and there’s been nothing on his cellphone record since he was reported missing.” http://www.durangoherald.com/article....CwvEVNRs.dpuf
12/02/12 Several possible sightings of Dylan were reported early on, but those have been discounted.
http://www.denverpost.com/news/ci_22...#ixzz2M303Ffc6

12/05/12 There have been no confirmed sightings of the 13-year-old boy since his disappearance.
http://www.durangoherald.com/article....EGqi2XSu.dpuf

12/06/12 There have been no confirmed sightings of him since. http://durangoherald.com/article/201....7FYtUR4p.dpuf

1/31/13 Dylan Redwine Task Force investigators said they searched miles of countryside and interviewed hundreds of people, but developments in the case have now dwindled. They have no named suspects and no confirmed sightings of Dylan. http://www.durangoherald.com/article...-Dylan-Redwine#

2/03/13 “We have no new leads or new information to report to the public at this time,” Shupe said in a news release Monday afternoon.

Possible sightings of Dylan have streamed in from across the country, he said, but there have been no confirmed sightings since he went missing Nov. 19. The FBI has been helpful at prodding agencies in other jurisdictions to follow up on possible leads, Shupe said.

http://durangoherald.com/article/201....GR63IKRE.dpuf

2/07/13 There have been no confirmed sightings of Dylan since he went missing.
http://www.9news.com/dontmiss/315231...dwine-turns-14-

2/07/13 Law enforcement officials have received sighting reports from throughout the country. Those tips haven’t yielded any results yet, however. http://catalystnewspaper.com/2012/12...han-two-weeks/

He didn't say I can't believe you could think I would do that! He said WHAT KIND OF MOTHER ARE YOU?

what kind of mother are you to even think that I was capable of doing something like that?

What does that have anything to do with what kind of mother she is? SHE'S NOT HIS MOTHER!!

I must be crazy if this is a logical statement. I give up.

it makes no sense. he kind of stumbled over it. IMO, it's his MO - trying to get her where he knows it'll hurt, trying to threaten, to accuse her of not being a good mother. He must have been absolute hell to live with.
I can totally understand why she wouldn't want to call that man under any circumstances.

That clip from the Postal worker also looks like she recorded itself on her computer. It doesn't look at all like it was recorded by any type of film crew. IMO she appears to be looking at her own monitor as she speaks, which is fairly normal.

Good Point. Maybe she sent that to Mark weeks ago and he brought it along for support.

I think Mark brought her to be interviewed by the Dr Phil crew on their 'home visit.' JMO

I was under the impression the mail carrier was also the ex-gf. she is only saying she doesn't think MR is the last person to see DR. not exactly a compelling statement. - a personal opinion of MR's friend.

Different people have different impressions of the show. I personally did not believe ER when she said she called MR.

It seemed a little off, could it be that she is beating herself up in not constantly calling as Dr. Phil was all over that lack of personal phone calls. Obviously, he didn't answer the call, so it may have been she was just thinking "how do I prove a call that wasn't answer & won't show up on a bill?" Even if she fudge that one call as that is all she said, what does that mean in the scheme of the whole picture??? :waitasec:

It seemed a little off, could it be that she is beating herself up in not constantly calling as Dr. Phil was all over that lack of personal phone calls. Obviously, he didn't answer the call, so it may have been she was just thinking "how do I prove a call that wasn't answer & won't show up on a bill?" Even if she fudge that one call as that is all she said, what does that mean in the scheme of the whole picture??? :waitasec:

But if voicemail picks up, won't it record as a call? Can you turn voicemail off? If you can, please let me know. I hate getting voicemails.

Thanks. But that doesn't explain why Dr Phil allowed her on his show.

I didn't watch the show, but I did see some people comment that Dr Phil was well informed on this case. If that's true then he would have known about the LE statements in regards to sightings when he did his research. Yet he still allowed someone on his show that goes against what LE has said. Why?

They were saying that on Feb 7th. And that sighting came in back at the very start of the case. And the two boys with backpacks, seen in various places around town, have been confirmed already as mistaken identity. So I think the mail carrier was incorrect.

If there was anything to this sighting, then why was Mark accusing Elaine of taking Dylan? Doesn't he have faith in this mail carriers sighting?

It doesn't get any clearer then that. Wow, your common sense logic never ceases to amaze me!

I was under the impression the mail carrier was also the ex-gf. she is only saying she doesn't think MR is the last person to see DR. not exactly a compelling statement. - a personal opinion of MR's friend.

If this person is a friend of Mark's then her credibility is zero. That makes it even more bizarre for Dr Phil to allow her on his show and make statements in conflict with LE. MOO.

Maybe the mail carrier was the only thing MR could come up with that even kind of backed him up so DP felt he had to at least show it, especially if the woman is still claiming she saw him.

But if MR believes this sighting, why is accusing ER of sneaking in to steal Dylan?? By this time, MR was napping away in an empty house...

Didn't Dr. Phil say something to Mark about it taking a couple hours to walk to T's house and Mark should have passed him?

I believe Elaine did say she tried to call Mark and I think she was truthful.

and what is with Mark saying, "absolutely, she did not call me"???

(Saw you azgrandma!! - thanks for supporting Elaine and Cory and DYLAN)

Please don't jump all over me now, as I really do see ER as a victim here and have never given any credence to ideas that she is somehow involved in Dylan's disappearance. But ... IMO the show isn't really doing her any favours at all:) It may be just my take on things, and no doubt the way the footage has been edited (and there has been a lot of editing done here without doubt) but she is coming across as way too accusatory and dismissive of everything MR has to say. I wish he could finish a sentence without her stopping him and telling him he is lying.

Yikes first impression is that the ex-girlfriend does look like the postal worker! Now I have to go back and check out the postal worker clip again.

Why isn't it the time or place? She is showing a pattern of his abusive twisted behavior.

And how do we know he didn't do it? I lean towards GUILT.

I think the dead rat/rodent (I believe ER corrected it to rodent) was just one of the many things ER had told Dr Phil's producers about when they interviewed her prior to the show. I'm sure she told them a whole lot more about his behaviour. Why they chose to bring that out on the show is anyone's guess. :waitasec:

But I do believe that she had a dead rodent in her trunk after picking up her children from MR's house.

MOO

Maybe the mail carrier was the only thing MR could come up with that even kind of backed him up so DP felt he had to at least show it, especially if the woman is still claiming she saw him.

But if MR believes this sighting, why is accusing ER of sneaking in to steal Dylan?? By this time, MR was napping away in an empty house...

He did say either Dylan was abducted OR Elaine snatched him. He's clearly really not that smart, because he couldn't come up with a plausible scenario on how she could have done it. I can think of some ways, but will keep to myself so I don't get a spankin'.

Mark Redwine sat at the edge of his chair like a cat ready to attack his prey, blasting out blame which had no context. "YOU didn't send him with a coat!" "What kind of MOTHER......."

It's almost like he's thinking to a time when Dylan was nine how Dylan "always" watched Nick when he was with him and liked messing around at the rock retaining wall, bridge, and campground.

And then he showed his sense of inadequacy about Elaine having a real job - like he did when dissing Elaine about her career in an earlier interview - with his lame attempt to dirty-up her "professional" life with hanging out with criminals.

Mark reverted into his bs-ing mode with Dr. Phil - then anger and blame took over when talking directly to Elaine.

Oh this must be so difficult and painful for all. I feel this Dr. Phil effort will help solve this case and justice will be served.

Just my opinion.

Thanks. But that doesn't explain why Dr Phil allowed her on his show.

I didn't watch the show, but I did see some people comment that Dr Phil was well informed on this case. If that's true then he would have known about the LE statements in regards to sightings when he did his research. Yet he still allowed someone on his show that goes against what LE has said. Why?

Mark may have told him he had information about the mail carrier and Dr. Phil was giving Mark the opportunity......

He did say either Dylan was abducted OR Elaine snatched him. He's clearly really not that smart, because he couldn't come up with a plausible scenario on how she could have done it. I can think of some ways, but will keep to myself so I don't get a spankin'.

Can you give a motive for ER to hide Dylan? One that makes sense? Just wondering. She is not a stupid woman. IMO

I didn't watch the show but did Dr Phil at least say that LE has no confirmed sightings sometime during the show so viewers would be aware of that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member