CO- Dylan Redwine's case discussed on Dr. Phil ONLY!- 2/26/13 ***SPOILERS***

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because you are getting various people's impressions, all different, when you could have formed your own. It is very subjective, IMO.

I'll probably watch the show at some point. I'm more curious about what other people who have watched the show feel about it and if any new facts have been released.

A scathing article about the show from Durango Herald -

In promoting the interview, Dr. Phil’s team did not dwell on the Redwines’ anguish as parents searching for their lost child. Instead, the program billed Dylan’s kidnapping as a “national mystery” and produced a promo titled “Who’s to Blame?” showing Elaine and Mark trading bitter counter-accusations and Dr. Phil occasionally intervening to encourage the blood sport.

http://durangoherald.com/article/20130226/NEWS01/130229725/Dr-Phil-features-Redwine-case

Also from article

At the beginning of the program, Dr. Phil told Elaine that he wasn’t going to do a “hatchet” job on her ex-husband. When Mark later joined the interview, Dr. Phil told the Redwines that he assumed neither parent’s guilt or innocence in the disappearance of their son, but he did “make informed decisions based on skilled observations .... I’ve been doing this for 35 years.”

Dr. Phil said he was “accustomed to typical conduct and what is not,” and turned to Mark, saying, “I am curious about your interest in fighting with (Elaine) and blaming her, or finding your son. Since you’ve been out here you haven’t said one word about finding your son.”

- See more at: http://durangoherald.com/article/20...il-features-Redwine-case#sthash.VB09jYeT.dpuf

BBM

Elaine - he hasn't watched nickelodeon in years, and if you knew him you'd know that.

MR - i don't know what he watches when he's with you, But i will tell you for a fact that when he's with me and we are at my house, he watches nickelodeon.

Elaine interrupts - he's never wth you

MR - i guarantee you that.

I thought MR and Dylan watched a two hour movie when he was at your house MR, and you claim Dylan watches nickelodeon ?

I am sure MR did not mean that Dylan ONLY watches Nick at his house. Get real.

I've never seen the "one eye" thing either...both eyes, red and bloodshot. There are other innocent and/or nefarious reasons for bloodshot eyes...but that speculation would probably be a TOS violation. :moo:

There are a number of eye diseases that come to mind.

The one that I am the most familiar with is Glaucoma.

I am really disappointed at the mean postings in this thread concerning the postal worker. There is really no reason to demean a government employee, any other potential witness, in such a way.

We want people to come forward with what they have seen and other clues.

A scathing article about the show from Durango Herald -

In promoting the interview, Dr. Phil’s team did not dwell on the Redwines’ anguish as parents searching for their lost child. Instead, the program billed Dylan’s kidnapping as a “national mystery” and produced a promo titled “Who’s to Blame?” showing Elaine and Mark trading bitter counter-accusations and Dr. Phil occasionally intervening to encourage the blood sport.

http://durangoherald.com/article/20130226/NEWS01/130229725/Dr-Phil-features-Redwine-case

see, the thing is, I don't like lumping ER and MR together in saying they are angry and throwing accusations against each other. ER is not saying anything about MR except that he lost DR. that's why she's angry at him. that's why she's accusing him.

MR IS THE ONE WHO IS TRYING TO MAKE THIS A MESS. he is the one using the past and personality attacks to deflect blame. he is the one baiting her - not calling her, blocking her on his phone, etc. he's trying to turn it around on ER and blame her for being accusative and angry. it's manipulation in top form.

she has every right to be angry and accuse him given what happened AND his behaviour since. MR has no reason to behave how he is behaving or to accuse ER or to be angry at ER. but it's his MO for being controlling and manipulative.
If I were ER, I would not want to be perceived as if I was part of warring couple. She is justified in her actions and words. He is NOT.

the only disservice to the clip was to Mark....it seems he wanted it played

and it got played

Dr. Phil treated Dylan, Mark and Elaine fairly....JMO

I'm not understanding your post. Why was it a disservice to Mark by Dr Phil playing the clip?

KRQE weighs in -

Based on the arguing and the finger-pointing, it appears Dylan had a rough family life. Mark Redwine said he divorced Dylan's mom because she had a drinking problem.

http://www.krqe.com/dpp/news/crime/missing-boys-parents-snipe-on-dr-phil

I find it odd the article states ER 'screamed' one of her statements. I watched the show, and things got heated, but I don't remember any screaming. :waitasec:

I wish the article would mention why he divorced his first wife. It'd be interesting to note if it had anything to do with her allergy (her fault!) to domestic violence.

Dr Phil - so you get back at 11:30 and he's gone.

MR - right

Dr Phil - um and so you just lay down and take a nap.

MR - well know that, when i got back at 11:30 i didn't think much of a dylan not being there, i mean he knows the area, he's been up to my house ( MANY TIMES ) there's a camp ground at the end of the road "that's not right by the river" which he tends to go up to every now and then, there's a bridge right down the street where it crosses over the river, which " he's been (known) to hang out before " Theres a rock wall right directly behind my house that he's been (known) to go stomping around in the woods back there. i mean it didn't i didn't find it so odd that he wasn't sitting there waiting for me.

Elaine - in November mid November.

MR - and you sent him you sent him without a coat.

Elaine - why is it always my Fault, why can't you take any of the Responcebility.

see, the thing is, I don't like lumping ER and MR together in saying they are angry and throwing accusations against each other. ER is not saying anything about MR except that he lost DR. that's why she's angry at him. that's why she's accusing him.

MR IS THE ONE WHO IS TRYING TO MAKE THIS A MESS. he is the one using the past and personality attacks to deflect blame. he is the one baiting her - not calling her, blocking her on his phone, etc. he's trying to turn it around on ER and blame her for being accusative and angry. it's manipulation in top form.

she has every right to be angry and accuse him given what happened AND his behaviour since. MR has no reason to behave how he is behaving or to accuse ER or to be angry at ER. but it's his MO for being controlling and manipulative.
If I were ER, I would not want to be perceived as if I was part of warring couple. She is justified in her actions and words. He is NOT.

I must of misunderstood. I thought the purpose of going on the Dr. Phil show was to gain attention for Dylan, who happens to be missing.

When some of us expressed concern that this was probably not the probable outcome or the reason behind appearing on the Dr. Phil show, it seems we were correct, after reading some of these articles and posts.

I'm not understanding your post. Why was it a disservice to Mark by Dr Phil playing the clip?

Because it seemed to be another one of his deflecting stories. And I truly believe the FBI would have thoroughly checked out this alleged sighting.
And I believe one of the Super Mods posted awhile back all the MSM articles about the sightings not being valid or something....JMO

the video is very telling

Dr Phil - so you get back at 11:30 and he's gone.

MR - right

Dr Phil - um and so you just lay down and take a nap.

MR - well know that, when i got back at 11:30 i didn't think much of a dylan not being there, i mean he knows the area, he's been up to my house ( MANY TIMES ) there's a camp ground at the end of the road "that's not right by the river" which he tends to go up to every now and then, there's a bridge right down the street where it crosses over the river, which " he's been (known) to hang out before " Theres a rock wall right directly behind my house that he's been (known) to go stomping around in the woods back there. i mean it didn't i didn't find it so odd that he wasn't sitting there waiting for me.

Elaine - in November mid November.

MR - and you sent him you sent him without a coat.

Elaine - why is it always my Fault, why can't you take any of the Responcebility.

Does anyone know who packed for this trip?

This is the mountains and the weather can change quickly. I would think that a coat would be a requirement, especially for a week long stay.

There isn't one. What would she have to gain? She had the majority of custody, MR doesn't seem to be all too involved in Dylan's life, etc... Why hide him for what...forever???

Any scenario involving her having anything to do with his disappearance makes NO sense whatsover! Plus, she is the only one that is actually TRYING to get the story out there, while MR doesn't seem to really care all that much.

Seems to me that if she did it, she wouldn't put any pressure on anyone to find him and Mark would have just gone about his business.

I have wondered about life insurance policies on Dylan.

Can anyone verify, I wonder, that Dylan liked to stomp around the woods by himself, or go hang out that camp MR keeps bringing up?

Can anyone verify one word MR has said about anything after the videos LE obtained?

If so, I have not heard it.

I must of misunderstood. I thought the purpose of going on the Dr. Phil show was to gain attention for Dylan, who happens to be missing.

When some of us expressed concern that this was probably not the probable outcome or the reason behind appearing on the Dr. Phil show, it seems we were correct, after reading some of these articles and posts.

I think Dr. Phil did a very good job on keeping the focus on Dylan and trying to find out what happened to Dylan.

Because it seemed to be another one of his deflecting stories. And I truly believe the FBI would have thoroughly checked out this alleged sighting.
And I believe one of the Super Mods posted awhile back all the MSM articles about the sightings not being valid or something....JMO

you really need to watch the video

I don't think that it would be a disservice to bring attention to something that would exonerate yourself. So I don't think that the alleged sighting is a disservice to Mark.

The only disservice I see is Dr Phil allowing this sighting to be put on his show when he must have known that LE had not confirmed it. I don't need to watch the show to have an opinion on this.

Yep I agree, MR looked bad, you were right. Is that what you meant? If not what?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme