CO- Dylan Redwine's case discussed on Dr. Phil ONLY!- 2/26/13 ***SPOILERS***

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you recall if the fishing pole was brought up by anyone on the show?

I don't recall it specifically being mentioned, but I thought I saw pictures of it. The fishing pole has never been a focus for me, so I may of missed it.

BBM

Is that the mail carriers name, Angie? If she rehearsed her speech there has to be a reason. And if she's Mark's girlfriend, she's got zero credibility to me. That's why I feel that Dr Phil did a big disservice by allowing her on his show.

I would speculate Mark negotiated some of the terms for which he'd appear on the show. He may have demanded some 'ammo' for his story - he planned for his past girlfriend & the mail carrier to be his ammo. The mail carrier is his independent witness and the ex-girlfriend is there to help his character as she's had a personal relationship with him.

I wish the mail carrier was on the show so Dr. Phil could ask her more questions about what she saw that day and her relationship with Mark!

There is a motive for why Mark agreed to go on the show. He is so secure with his lies, and feels so clever, that he thinks he can simply outsmart Dr. Phil & the nation. He is attempting to clear his name and draw attention away from him and onto Elaine. So I'd speculate that these two women were simply a negotiation of the terms of Mark appearing on the show, and could've been a very smart move on the show's part to agree to his wishes.

Is there a chance that Mark could be arrested for the information that comes out in the show today & mainly, tomorrow? He obviously isn't going to make a confession, but what if his facts aren't matching up? Or he fails a poly? Is there any reasonable chance an arrest could be made after tomorrow's show airs?

Is the postman and the ex girlfriend not the same person ?

Sorry if this has been talked about but I'm about 8 hours behind due to UK time .

I don't recall it specifically being mentioned, but I thought I saw pictures of it. The fishing pole has never been a focus for me, so I may of missed it.

Thanks. It's been pretty much a non issue with me also. I just keep seeing people bringing it up and saying that Dylan took the fishing pole with him when, or if, he left the house. It makes me want to know if it's a fact or not. So far it's not.

I would speculate Mark negotiated some of the terms for which he'd appear on the show. He may have demanded some 'ammo' for his story - he planned for his past girlfriend & the mail carrier to be his ammo. The mail carrier is his independent witness and the ex-girlfriend is there to help his character as she's had a personal relationship with him.

I wish the mail carrier was on the show so Dr. Phil could ask her more questions about what she saw that day and her relationship with Mark!

There is a motive for why Mark agreed to go on the show. He is so secure with his lies, and feels so clever, that he thinks he can simply outsmart Dr. Phil & the nation. He is attempting to clear his name and draw attention away from him and onto Elaine. So I'd speculate that these two women were simply a negotiation of the terms of Mark appearing on the show, and could've been a very smart move on the show's part to agree to his wishes.
BBM
That's an interesting idea. Maybe Dr Phil is the quartermaster of a game whereby everyone gets an equal amount of ammo before play begins.

Thanks. It's been pretty much a non issue with me also. I just keep seeing people bringing it up and saying that Dylan took the fishing pole with him when, or if, he left the house. It makes me want to know if it's a fact or not. So far it's not.

But Mark says its a fact as i was reading a transcript and Mark said that Dylan had a pole and its never been found . So he is still maintaining one is missing . It must be from today's show or yesterday's show that I just read that .

But Mark says its a fact as i was reading a transcript and Mark said that Dylan had a pole and its never been found . So he is still maintaining one is missing . It must be from today's show or yesterday's show that I just read that .

I'm sure it's a fact that Mark claims he can't find a fishing pole. I don't think that he can say for a fact that Dylan walked away from his house carrying that pole unless he saw him do that. That's why I asked if anything was said about it during the show.

I'm sure it's a fact that Mark claims he can't find a fishing pole. I don't think that he can say for a fact that Dylan walked away from his house carrying that pole unless he saw him do that. That's why I asked if anything was said about it during the show.

That's true , I just thought I would say Mark is still saying one is missing:D

That fishing pole. I think that might have been the only time so far I've used the bangheadguy.:banghead:

Is the postman and the ex girlfriend not the same person ?

Sorry if this has been talked about but I'm about 8 hours behind due to UK time .

Some say absolutely not, and others say yes. So I am not sure.

IMO, the use of the word "spoiler", did not have as much meaning as you made it have.

This may totally just be me but I equate some of our off color humor to the warped sense of humor my co workers and I had when I was in social work (and I have heard similar about nurses) and we all agreed it was a way of coping with all of the poverty and emotional suffering we saw day in and day out. So rest assured that at least 99.9% of us are on here because we care about Dylan and his family and there is no disrespect intended when a joke is cracked, sarcasm is used or If we end our comment with a few floor laughs. Whether we knew him or not we have all grown to love Dylan and want him found and brought home.

Do we have a need to have the other mini-clips transcribed?
Do we have the need for the entire day 1 to be transcribed?

I'm not sure which way to proceed right now...

I would love it as my wifi isessed up at HO
E and it's off limits on my work pc and we could always use it to refer to.

I want to watch it for myself :( if I didn't have a newborn baby I would be on a plane to stay with one of you so I can get in on all of this! I feel very left out!

Is there any way I can watch it? :please:

:(

You know, I wonder if Dylan purposely forgot a coat so he didn't have to go outside with his father. Sounds crazy but it is a good excuse to avoid going outside. "No I don't have a jacket."

I recently lied to a group of friends about bringing winter gear to a cabin because
I didn't want to go outside in the bitter cold.

Just a thought!

I want to watch it for myself :( if I didn't have a newborn baby I would be on a plane to stay with one of you so I can get in on all of this! I feel very left out!

Is there any way I can watch it? :please:

:(

You can try this one.

[ame="http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/29589596"]Dylan part one, Mom and Dad interview teresarobertson10236 on USTREAM. Other Entertainment[/ame]

MINI CLIP: (Poly information)

Dr. Phil: Why Does Mark say he wasn’t too concerned about Dylan’s Disappearance when he first returned home?

(The mini clip – photo of MR alone video)

http://www.drphil.com/shows/show/1988/

Dr. Phil: So you get back at 11:30 and he’s gone…

MR: Right

Dr. Phil: Umm… and so you just laid down to take a nap

MR: Well, no… that… when I got back at 11:30, I didn’t think much of Dylan not being there. I mean, he knows the area, he’s been up to my house MANY times, there’s a campground at the end of the road that’s not (?) right by the river which he tends to go up to every now and then. There’s a bridge right down the street where it crosses over the river which he’s been known to hang out before. There’s a rock wall that’s right directly behind my house that he’s been known to go stompin around in the woods back there. I mean.. it didn’t… I didn’t find it… odd.. that he wasn’t sittin’ there waitin’ for me.

ER: In November?? Mid November??

MR: And you sent him…you sent him without a coat???

ER: Why is it always my fault? Why can’t you take any of the responsibility?

Dr. Phil: At 1:30 you wake up, he’s still not there?

MR: Right

Dr. Phil: Did something go off in your head then?

MR: Absolutely. This is when I’m calling him on his cell phone. I’m sending him text messages. I’m trying to communicate to him… you know… at some point I start realizing that you know this is not like Dylan.

ER: You’re his father. How could you do this to him?

MR: Elaine, I don’t have… I don’t know where Dylan is. I haven’t had anything to do with this…

ER: I don’t believe you…I know that’s a lie. I know you had something to do with this.

MR: Really…

Yes… Yes… Where’s the last….You were the last one to see him. Okay?

MR: I don’t believe that that’s true.

ER: I don’t care what you believe. I don’t have Dylan. I wish I had Dylan, because if I had Dylan we wouldn’t be on the Dr. Phil show, Okay?

MR: I wish I had Dylan, too, but that’s not…

ER: Did you hurt him?

Respectfully snipped by me for space.

Does anyone have the link to where ER was interviewed about a month (maybe two? baby brain and sleep deprivation here) ago and stated that she didn't believe MR would hurt DR etc?
Or was that the time she wrote in on the FMDR FB page?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member