CO- Dylan Redwine's case discussed on Dr. Phil ONLY!- 2/26/13 ***SPOILERS***

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My DH who knows little about the case says he has an issue with a 13, almost 14 year old boy not being able to escape or fight back against his out of shape older father in some way as to at least leave some evidence of a struggle behind. Just his opinion.

Maybe Dylan did fight back and that was what led to an escalation. That house is pretty close quarters, and Dylan weighs 105. MR isn't exactly elderly, and just because he's got a bit thick around the middle, that doesn't mean he isn't strong. Who knows what really happened, but I don't think a slender boy would match up well with most grown men in a physical struggle. All MOO

Personally I dont believe anyone picked that young man up on that road!

Maybe Dylan did fight back and that was what led to an escalation. That house is pretty close quarters, and Dylan weighs 105. MR isn't exactly elderly, and just because he's got a bit thick around the middle, that doesn't mean he isn't strong. Who knows what really happened, but I don't think a slender boy would match up well with most grown men in a physical struggle. All MOO

All it takes is a BOP ON THE HEAD!

Yeah, it seemed like it was something he had schemed up for the occasion. Stuff like that does give creedence to Elaine's claim of him liking to play games.

And I took it as him taking one last time to call her MRS REDWINE before she re-marries...like she is still his property and he wants she and MH to KNOW that. JMO

We still don't know what MR does for a living (so his job is kind of a secret, isn't it?) but if he is an over the road truck driver (as some say) or he works on a pipeline, he'd have to be pretty strong. (imo)

Not sure if this has been posted yet. Apologies if it's old news.

On DirecTV, the name of today's episode has been changed. It's now called "Dylan's Disappearance: The Polygraph Drama."

I'd like to know whose sweatpants came out of that house. Everything of Dylan's went with him , right? So does that mean they are MR"s sweats? The house would be full of MR's clothes, so why that one item ?

RAINE1212,,, I'm confused as to the TOS on this thread versus the regular discussion thread. Are the things said yesterday by MR and ER considered ' rumor' like fb posts ? Is that why we cannot discuss them on the other thread? Is Dr Phil considered MRM or what are the guidelines going forward? TIA :)

not sure if this has been posted yet. Apologies if it's old news.

On directv, the name of today's episode has been changed. It's now called "dylan's disappearance: The polygraph drama."

oh ffs !

I'd like to know whose sweatpants came out of that house. Everything of Dylan's went with him , right? So does that mean they are MR"s sweats? The house would be full of MR's clothes, so why that one item ?

RAINE1212,,, I'm confused as to the TOS on this thread versus the regular discussion thread. Are the things said yesterday by MR and ER considered ' rumor' like fb posts ? Is that why we cannot discuss them on the other thread? Is Dr Phil considered MRM or what are the guidelines going forward? TIA :)

They were (or looked like) the pants mr was wearing in the Walmart video? Just a guess.

LOL IM as confused as you I keep looking to see what thread im posting on lol

I cant see anything said on national TV rumor right?

I think we are only supposed to talk about the show. (s) and spoilers!
and the K9 search

LOL IM as confused as you I keep looking to see what thread im posting on lol

I cant see anything said on national TV rumor right?

I think we are only supposed to talk about the show. (s) and spoilers!
and the K9 search

Raine left so we will never know......

see, the thing is, I don't like lumping ER and MR together in saying they are angry and throwing accusations against each other. ER is not saying anything about MR except that he lost DR. that's why she's angry at him. that's why she's accusing him.

MR IS THE ONE WHO IS TRYING TO MAKE THIS A MESS. he is the one using the past and personality attacks to deflect blame. he is the one baiting her - not calling her, blocking her on his phone, etc. he's trying to turn it around on ER and blame her for being accusative and angry. it's manipulation in top form.

she has every right to be angry and accuse him given what happened AND his behaviour since. MR has no reason to behave how he is behaving or to accuse ER or to be angry at ER. but it's his MO for being controlling and manipulative.
If I were ER, I would not want to be perceived as if I was part of warring couple. She is justified in her actions and words. He is NOT.

Exactly. Her frustration and anger is from not getting the answers she needs from MR. And all he's doing is yanking her chain and pushing her buttons. This is a game to MR and he's getting his jollies from it.

I'm really disappointed that local media has fallen for MR's BS and labeled ER as a willing participant in MR's gameplaying. Is the local media that naive and have never had to deal with a personality like Mr's? I'm thinking if they have, they would have seen right through him. They fell right in step with him, hook, line and sinker.

So it won't be as simple as Mark taking the polygraph on today's show then as the word "drama" makes me believe there will be drama over Mark agreeing to sit it :cow:

Exactly. Her frustration and anger is from not getting the answers she needs from MR. And all he's doing is yanking her chain and pushing her buttons. This is a game to MR and he's getting his jollies from it.

I'm really disappointed that local media has fallen for MR's BS and labeled ER as a willing participant in MR's gameplaying. Is the local media that naive and have never had to deal with a personality like Mr's? I'm thinking if they have, they would have seen right through him. They fell right in step with him, hook, line and sinker.

I think his chain get yanked today.

My DH who knows little about the case says he has an issue with a 13, almost 14 year old boy not being able to escape or fight back against his out of shape older father in some way as to at least leave some evidence of a struggle behind. Just his opinion.

If there was evidence of Dylan fighting back MR could have had hours to clean it up and make it look normal again. Plus we don't know what his house normally looks like to compare it. IMO

If there was evidence of Dylan fighting back MR could have had hours to clean it up and make it look normal again. Plus we don't know what his house normally looks like to compare it. IMO

Exactly , Mark would of had all of Sunday night from 8:30pm ish to about 7am and then 11:30 am too about 3:30pm . Way more than enough time for a clean up . And I am still confused by the fact Mark has moved around furniture since Dylan banshees .

What is this woman to do.

One of the first things this poor woman has said was that she came on this show to get some answersbecause Mark wont talk to her.

2nd observation.. Yesterday Dr. Phil brought up about the boys being taken.. MR said he had told ER to take care of her problem or he would take the boys and leave.. he said he did and went to a motel.
ER which I understand is so concerned that MR did something to Dylan (MR possibly being last person to see Dylan), But what I question if there was always concern why would ER let Dylan travel across the United States with MR to visit Baseball Stadiums, what would trigger these feelings now (a question we do not or may not never know the answer). I hope I am making sense, I need more coffee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman