CO- Dylan Redwine's case discussed on Dr. Phil ONLY!- 2/26/13 ***SPOILERS***

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG DID YOU HEAR THAT ?????????????
" behind the scenes? " Did anyone else hear that ?
OMG He knows............. HE knows where he is !

Everyone watch and tell me if I'm crazy.

What did you hear?!!! Tell me!!!!

What did you hear?!!! Tell me!!!!

At about 1:30 , approx. Dr Phil says if you know where he is, you need to tell me ... and MR MUMBLES ' behind the scenes? ' With a CLEAR inflection of voice indicating this is a question.. Behind the scenes? As if he's telling Dr Phil ' can i tell you behind the scenes/ off camera' ? And Dr Phil DOES NOT catch it and keeps babbling on and at that point MR puts his hands to his face and hangs his head as if he's decided to tell, but DR Phil , u forensic psychologist GRRRR , why didn't you call him on that ? I think that the most telling moment ever and a minute later when Dr Phil asks, MR says NO i dont know where he is. Please listen closely and tell me I'm crazy. Cuz I'm afraid he knows for sure where Dylan is .........

I had previously heard MR state that he could not rouse/wake DR the morning of the 19th.

At some point during the DP show yesterday, MR stated that he was able to rouse DR enough to tell him he was stepping out/going into town/etc.

I can't transcribe since I'm at work this morning, but I do remember writing that in my notes last night.

And yes if MR takes the test at all it's only after being basically shamed into doing so by Phil.

I've never watched Dr. Phil -- how much success does he usually have in improving communication between divided/angry family members? Do you think he is employing reverse psychology and such to elicit something from Mark, or do you think he's more focused on improving the dialogue between MR and ER? Does MR have his own lawyer? Is he really going to take another poly in conjunction with his appearance on Dr. Phil? I'm still trying to wrap my mind around the thought that LE used a person to give a poly who wasn't properly trained -- is that really true? This is just an aside, so bear with me, but I was just thinking how Drew Peterson was able to convince LE that his third wife committed suicide. But he was a shrewd, trained, experienced police officer. Only speaking for myself, I think there's something odd about Dylan's case that transcends MR's sordid history and ER's anguish. Would any lurkers or others care to brave wading into the pool of alternate theories? Has the FBI made an official statement yet about its evaluation of Dylan's case? If MR fails the polygraph, could he then be named at least a "person of interest?" Thank you for your help!

I've never watched Dr. Phil -- how much success does he usually have in improving communication between divided/angry family members? Do you think he is employing reverse psychology and such to elicit something from Mark, or do you think he's more focused on improving the dialogue between MR and ER? Does MR have his own lawyer? Is he really going to take another poly in conjunction with his appearance on Dr. Phil? I'm still trying to wrap my mind around the thought that LE used a person to give a poly who wasn't properly trained -- is that really true? This is just an aside, so bear with me, but I was just thinking how Drew Peterson was able to convince LE that his third wife committed suicide. But he was a shrewd, trained, experienced police officer. Only speaking for myself, I think there's something odd about Dylan's case that transcends MR's sordid history and ER's anguish. Would any lurkers or others care to brave wading into the pool of alternate theories? Has the FBI made an official statement yet about its evaluation of Dylan's case? If MR fails the polygraph, could he then be named at least a "person of interest?" Thank you for your help!

Many of us have been wading privately into alternative theories. But it's outside of TOS ie: the rules to sleuth others in this case, who could right now be victims of the loss. But there are plenty of alt. theories going around.

At about 1:30 , approx. Dr Phil says if you know where he is, you need to tell me ... and MR MUMBLES ' behind the scenes? ' With a CLEAR inflection of voice indicating this is a question.. Behind the scenes? As if he's telling Dr Phil ' can i tell you behind the scenes/ off camera' ? And Dr Phil DOES NOT catch it and keeps babbling on and at that point MR puts his hands to his face and hangs his head as if he's decided to tell, but DR Phil , u forensic psychologist GRRRR , why didn't you call him on that ? I think that the most telling moment ever and a minute later when Dr Phil asks, MR says NO i dont know where he is. Please listen closely and tell me I'm crazy. Cuz I'm afraid he knows for sure where Dylan is .........

He does mumble something. I've listened a couple times, its hard to make out but I think he is saying "behind the scenes" or something like that. Interesting.

MR - my mail carrier saw Dylan the afternoon__ he went missing.

Angie the mail carrier. - On the day Dylan went missing, i saw two boys walking down the road, not to far from where Dylan lived, it was around 1:30 in the afternoon, _ when i saw the boys, _ i thought to myself, Hey there's Marks son Dylan. The next day i talked to Mark, and he said Dylan hadn't come home all night and he was really worried about him, _ i really don't think Mark was the last person to see Dylan that day.

When i first watched this mail carrier talk, it appeared she was looking down concentrating on a rehearsed speech. She didn't look into the camera like a normal person speaking about a past experience,

When it comes to Credibilty, Angie the mail carrier, and MR are equal. ZERO CREDIBILTY.

Sorry, I'm late catching up.

Mark told her Dylan had not come home all night????!!!! I thought Mark said Dylan was asleep on the couch that morning when he left and gone when he came back from running errands. Is this lady confused about the day in question, or did she make this all up???

The second show just finished airing here in Eastern PA (9 - 10 am est), but I didn't get to see it. Why couldn't it have snowed today? :please:

Sorry I meant " vanished" . I seem to get the cringest auto correct on here from my iPhone . I still die over " *advertiser censored* line"!!

Mark told her Dylan had not come home all night????!!!! I thought Mark said Dylan was asleep on the couch that morning when he left and gone when he came back from running errands. Is this lady confused about the day in question, or did she make this all up???

No...she is saying that she saw Mark the following day after his disappearance and that is when Mark told her Dylan hadn't come home all night. Not the day before.

I think Mark meant the night Dylan vanished . As in he had not been home since he has vanished .

WHAT?

What is this fidgeting at the beginning of the "Must see video". He's acting childish, imo. His head is hung down, he's even speaking in a different tone of voice than he used on yesterday's show (seeing as ER isn't in the room with DP & whomever this other man is). He then fidgets with his tie.

Transcribed:

Unidentified man: You should be doing backflips right now to take this polygraph test. You were the last person to see your son before he disappeared.

Transcribed by me (first 21 seconds of video)

MR: *head looks down, leans forward* Well, I don't believe that. *starts to fiddle with his tie, continues to look down at the floor* I believe that the postal worker *glances at unidentified man* that saw Dylan later that afternoon before I went looking for him at about 230.

it sounds like he did say "behind the scenes" or something like that...:banghead:

OMG DID YOU HEAR THAT ?????????????
" behind the scenes? " Did anyone else hear that ?
He knows............. HE knows where he is !

Everyone watch and tell me if I'm crazy.

I heard it!

Jack Trimarco is one of the top forensic polygraphers in the world. Read his bio.

I am absolutely astonished that after seeing that clip ANYONE could believe in Marks innocence.

But again, I'm crazy.

Sorry I meant " vanished" . I seem to get the cringest auto correct on here from my iPhone . I still die over " *advertiser censored* line"!!

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

BBM

Oh, I so remember that!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads