CO- Dylan Redwine's case discussed on Dr. Phil ONLY!- 2/26/13 ***SPOILERS***

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
All I could hear at the end.. Was I struggle.. I also have bad hearing also.. so I may be wrong.. On the Must see Video..
http://www.drphil.com/

Go to 1:30 point or so, it's immediately after dr phil says ' if you know where he is you need to let us know' ( paraphrasing) . MR says ' behind the scenes'? and hangs his head in his hands. I watched it 5 times. I'm just sure that is what he says!

WHAT?

What is this fidgeting at the beginning of the "Must see video". He's acting childish, imo. His head is hung down, he's even speaking in a different tone of voice than he used on yesterday's show (seeing as ER isn't in the room with DP & whomever this other man is). He then fidgets with his tie.

Transcribed:

Unidentified man: You should be doing backflips right now to take this polygraph test. You were the last person to see your son before he disappeared.

Transcribed by me (first 21 seconds of video)

MR: *head looks down, leans forward* Well, I don't believe that. *starts to fiddle with his tie, continues to look down at the floor* I believe that the postal worker *glances at unidentified man* that saw Dylan later that afternoon before I went looking for him at about 230.

That is Jack Trimarco on the stage with Dr Phil. He is the polygrapher.

Jack Trimarco is one of the top forensic polygraphers in the world. Read his bio.

I am absolutely astonished that after seeing that clip ANYONE could believe in Marks innocence.

But again, I'm crazy.

You are not alone!! :floorlaugh:

OT sort of,,, you know what's lame about dr phils website........ the ads before the video play FINE but once the video starts, it skips for me every 3 or 5 seconds for a good 3 or 5 seconds. LOL....... Phil phil phil ,, SMH!

Why on earth in post production has nobody picked up on Mark saying that ?

They were (or looked like) the pants mr was wearing in the Walmart video? Just a guess.

I've never seen the Walmart video, ive only seen the single photo of Dylan posted, can you link this or point me in the right direction please ?

I think he was ready to spill the beans and if Dr Phil had not kept talking and stopped right then and said " YES BEHIND THE SCENES< TURN THE CAMERA OFF " that we might know everything right now. Because in the next few seconds MR composed himself and moved away from that cliff. MOOOOOOOO

I've never seen the Walmart video, ive only seen the single photo of Dylan posted, can you link this or point me in the right direction please ?

It was just my guess about why they took a pair of sweats. I haven't seen any video. (just the still of Dylan) but I bet LE has. :)

Does that mean I'm not crazy ? I can't even tell if it's good news or bad news . :(

It does sound like it but I don't get it if he knows he is being recorded and why nobody else has picked up it before it aired . Soo I'm confused if it a omission of some kind of guilt why its only on here its been picked up on :cow:

Go to 1:30 point or so, it's immediately after dr phil says ' if you know where he is you need to let us know' ( paraphrasing) . MR says ' behind the scenes'? and hangs his head in his hands. I watched it 5 times. I'm just sure that is what he says!
Schmae, I hear Mark say "behind the scenes", but his lips weren't moving. I have a very slow connection here at work, so I'm watching it in probably a slower movement than you all.

The three words almost seem dubbed in or out of sync with the audio or something. Could just be my connection though. Or maybe my slower connection is why I'm seeing that the words seem inserted.

I have watched/listened several times and you are absolutely right! Mark says 'behind the scenes?' after Dr Phil says if you know anything you need to tell us. Mark was asking if he could tell him off camera 'behind the scenes' I believe. And Dr Phil didn't catch it.

Schmae, I hear Mark say "behind the scenes", but his lips weren't moving. I have a slow connection here at work, so I'm watching it in probably a slower movement than you all.

The three words almost seem dubbed in or out of sync with the audio or something. Could just be my connection though.

Well at the moment he utters it, the camera shot is back on dr phils face so you cannot see MR's lips moving.

Is this a big deal or is this not a big deal? I cannot gauge anything anymore.
Is this grasping at straws?

Well at the moment he utters it, the camera shot is back on dr phils face so you cannot see MR's lips moving.
Mmm, that's what I mean about the slower connection - at the instant you hear "behind" it's still on him, and then moves away to dr. phil.

It's hard to explain, you'd have to see it on this computer. (LOL, wanna swap your computer with this dinosaur?).

I don't know if the slower connection is making me not see it correctly, or am I seeing it more correctly because it's going slower. KWIM?

ETA: Correctly sounds harsh, not trying to say one's right and one's wrong.

Sorry-- I actually wish I heard what the rest of you did, because it would give me a tinge of hope for resolution, but, what I heard was "Boy, I just struggle with this whole thing".

ETA-- Sorry! I just re read a post, and I think I was mistaken in assuming you all meant the last thing MR says on the video. Do I now understand correctly that the comment is closer to the 1:40 mark?

You're probably right and I'm mistaken - I mean, why would they dub those three words in?

Anyway, I think dr. phil is like most on air people....rush right through and don't catch on to the subtle cues. He should have pressed Mark right then, it would have been the perfect opportunity.

Sorry-- I actually wish I heard what the rest of you did, because it would give me a tinge of hope for resolution, but, what I heard was "Boy, I just struggle with this whole thing".

At 1:30 to about 1:35 point !

I heard that too, but that was at the very very end. What Schmae's referencing is back around the 1:30, 1:40 mark.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blueJayJay71