CO- Dylan Redwine's case discussed on Dr. Phil ONLY!- 2/26/13 ***SPOILERS***

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Either she is not telling the truth or you just caught MR making a huge mistake.

The postal worker stated she saw Dylan Monday afternoon Nov 19. The postal worker talked to Mark on Tuesday Nov 20, when Dylan had been missing all night.

is he still unable to be located? people seem to not know where he is. :jail:

I don't know? Lots of people asking if anyone has seen him since the show and I'm unaware of any sightings. Perhaps he had to get right back to work and he's on the road?

I must say that the clip of the 3 of them (Mark, Dr Phil and Jack) on stage did not surprise me in the least. I knew Mark was not going to take that poly willingly. As Dr Phil stated 'out of all the missing persons cases Jack has done polygraphs on, Mark do you know how many Father's refused to take a poly? ZERO!!! JUST YOU MARK!!!'

LOL in stereo ? Too bad you can't hear inside MR's head with those.

I would be afraid to hear what's going on in there!!!!:panic::anguish::noooo::countsheep: :cheer::bigfight::tantrum::Banane23::Banane35: :hen::martini::toast::dervish::tipsy::whiteflag: :eat::hypno::jail::laughcry::sponge:

JMO, but I felt that ER's biggest frustration is that MR has seemed so damned casual about his child going missing, still being missing after three-plus months, and she just can't believe that a parent could seem to take it so lightly. So she needed to see for herself. And she did. He seemed to be very casual indeed, IMO, had to be reminded by DP that this was about Dylan, and was completely focused, IMO, in trying to get ER to lose it. He was needling her the entire time, as though he could make some sort of sick point if he could make ER jump up and punch him.

I really think I might have hit him, in her place. And I have never hit anyone or anything in anger, not even a wall.

HE was needling HER??? Wow! I saw a whole lot of needling from her, too! She would not let him say much of anything without snapping at him. Did you notice her body language? Every time she spoke she leaned towards him with an angry tone of voice, that shows a combative and aggressive attitude.

Mark said it was hard talking to her because she couldn't be rational or civil, and I certainly saw the proof of that yesterday.

I thought Mark was just trying to stay calm and not let her upset him. Maybe I am wrong. BUT... if she wanted answers from him, then why didn't she LISTEN to him rather than coming at him with her claws out? Maybe she was goading him to get a reaction. I saw more anger from her than anything else. They reminded me of two alley cats fighting! If that is how it was in their marriage, I don't see how on earth they stayed together for 18 years.

No offense to you, you're welcome to your opinion. Everybody sees things differently, I guess. But I have to be honest, neither one of them came across very well, IMO.

I don't often post, (and normally only on Caylee's thread,) but I am wondering if anyone one else caught MR's referring to Dylan as "that boy"? It is oddly reminiscent of the Anthony family saying "that little girl". It seems like a weird way to mention a beloved child...verbally distancing themselves from the emotional connection. Just musing...

Excellent observation! You should post more often. I also noticed that MR said something to the effect of: "if Dylan 'reached out' to a friend..."
Why would Dylan need to 'reach out' to a friend for? That has a very odd connotation.

HE was needling HER??? Wow! I saw a whole lot of needling from her, too! She would not let him say much of anything without snapping at him. Did you notice her body language? Every time she spoke she leaned towards him with an angry tone of voice, that shows a combative and aggressive attitude.

Mark said it was hard talking to her because she couldn't be rational or civil, and I certainly saw the proof of that yesterday.

I thought Mark was just trying to stay calm and not let her upset him. Maybe I am wrong. BUT... if she wanted answers from him, then why didn't she LISTEN to him rather than coming at him with her claws out? Maybe she was goading him to get a reaction. I saw more anger from her than anything else. They reminded me of two alley cats fighting! If that is how it was in their marriage, I don't see how on earth they stayed together for 18 years.

No offense to you, you're welcome to your opinion. Everybody sees things differently, I guess. But I have to be honest, neither one of them came across very well, IMO.

I agree with you somewhat here. I'm wondering if they should have let those two yell at each other for an hour or two BEFORE going on stage and taping and then they could have gotten to the more important questions maybe !

I actually disagree. I think ER came across as very strong and made the point that it doesn't matter what his answers are- she KNOWS he did something to Dylan. Her past history with him and his behavior after the disappearance is enough for her to KNOW that he is lying.

Her child is missing and she 100% believes MR did it. Can anyone expect her to be rational? We aren't talking about divvying up who gets the china and the house. We are talking about a woman who has had her son missing for 3 months and is JUST NOW FINALLY able to speak in person with the man she says she KNOWS did it.

ETA: I should have said respectfully disagree, because I am working very hard to stay neutral here.

Also, if you notice, ER is hammering him specifically on WHERE IS DYLAN??? MR is hammering on her about sending him without a coat. JMO

Come on...this woman wants HER SON! And she knows he did something. You really expect her to kiss his a$$? She showed great self control if you ask me. This is a woman desperate to find HER SON!!!

At about 1:30 , approx. Dr Phil says if you know where he is, you need to tell me ... and MR MUMBLES ' behind the scenes? ' With a CLEAR inflection of voice indicating this is a question.. Behind the scenes? As if he's telling Dr Phil ' can i tell you behind the scenes/ off camera' ? And Dr Phil DOES NOT catch it and keeps babbling on and at that point MR puts his hands to his face and hangs his head as if he's decided to tell, but DR Phil , u forensic psychologist GRRRR , why didn't you call him on that ? I think that the most telling moment ever and a minute later when Dr Phil asks, MR says NO i dont know where he is. Please listen closely and tell me I'm crazy. Cuz I'm afraid he knows for sure where Dylan is .........

Actually, It is difficult to tell what "behind the scenes" means in this instance, but IMO, it seems as though this isn't any kind of "confession" from DR whatsoever. Instead, knowing his attitude and the way he speaks, it is as if he saying to DP-I will tell you where I "think" Dylan is "behind the scenes." In other words, he has a definite idea of what happened to Dylan, but doesn't want to say it on camera. He then continued on with his love affair with what we must assume is the most intriguing necktie in the world and his continuing to deny his involvement or knowledge of where Dylan is.

Neither DP nor Jack batted an eye after his comment, so I feel that both of these very observant men would have picked up on the comment. I think they both realized the comment was self promoting and inherently moved along.

This particular wording has always been an eye-popper for me. This is not in the usual context of speaking and has nothing to do with past tense/present tense. This is much, much worse, IMO. This could easily pass for a funeral eulogy. Very disturbing.

GOOD point....I hadn't thought of that before. As they say when analyzing words, he has a lot of leakage.

Actually, It is difficult to tell what "behind the scenes" means in this instance, but IMO, it seems as though this isn't any kind of "confession" from DR whatsoever. Instead, knowing his attitude and the way he speaks, it is as if he saying to DP-I will tell you where I "think" Dylan is "behind the scenes." In other words, he has a definite idea of what happened to Dylan, but doesn't want to say it on camera. He then continued on with his love affair with what we must assume is the most intriguing necktie in the world and his continuing to deny his involvement or knowledge of where Dylan is.

Neither DP nor Jack batted an eye after his comment, so I feel that both of these very observant men would have picked up on the comment. I think they both realized the comment was self promoting and inherently moved along.

Thank you . I'm easily excitable and need to be reigned in some. That' why I wanted everyone else's opinion !

Re: coats. It was snowing yesterday, sideways. I picked my son up at the middle school, not a single coat was in sight anywhere. Maybe it's a Colorado thing.

Re: Dylan's texts. : ( is a scowl but B3) is a smiley with sunglasses. And Elaine did not make the Sunday night texts any easier to understand - who he texted and using what and what was said. Clear as mud.

Re: Dylan's clothes for the week. I think he got caught in the crossfire between his parents. His mom should have checked what Dylan packed and made sure he was prepared. That's her job, to make sure Dylan had what he needed regardless of where he was going. Moms don't get to waive that responsibility.

Re: the postal worker. Elaine says something like "that's never been confirmed." She did not say it was proven to be anyone else. I just think that's interesting - apparently no kids have come forward to say it was them . In fact, with the exception of the few Bayfield friends we haven't heard from any kids. Including T.

Re: Mark. Wow what a piece of work. I totally believe the story about the dead rat. And the violence. Shoving is violence. He needs to apologize to Elaine for the fact that Dylan went missing. He doesn't get to waive responsibility for making sure his son was safe.

Re: Elaine. She comes off as a bit fixated in on this "lost" terminology that she uses. It's not how I would phrase it if I thought my ex had murdered my son. I felt so much emotion though when she talked about Dylan's bones just laying out there - that broke my heart.

I think that with apparent alcohol abuse by his mother and obvious abuse by his father, it's possible that Dylan grew up a little bit fast and was left to fend for himself a bit. I think his father could be described with not great terms, but I'd use a couple for his mother too.

I think Dylan walked out on that road and was picked up by someone that has not been discussed yet. Maybe LE knows who it is, maybe they don't.

I pretty much agree with you. Except that the shoving COULD have been his attempt to keep her from hitting/slapping him. Not saying she did, IDK.... but seeing how she spoke to him yesterday, I would say she can be a very angry woman. I guess a lot of folks expect a man to stand there and take it if a woman is punching, slapping or hitting him, but most men won't do it, they will go into self-defense mode.They will shove them back, grab an arm to stop them or something, it's human nature.

As an example... my husband does not have a violent bone in his body and would never hit a woman, but he would definitely shove me away or grab my arm if I was hitting him in the face. That's not abuse, that's self-defense.

Not saying what happened there, but it's a possibility.

I think the focus on the *drama* between ER and MR is the subjects own projection. As i said, ER is not trying to create drama. She's trying to find her son and if I were her, I'd be wringing MR's neck til he fessed up. I would not be able to sit calmly in my seat and just ask where is my son.
now, MR is making this a drama. He's skilled in manipulation and control, and it's working on all those who buy into the *drama*. There is no drama. ER is trying to find her son. MR is not. MR is causing all sorts of barriers and problems.ER has her own reactions to MR which are much milder than mine would be.

Amen!

I don't know? Lots of people asking if anyone has seen him since the show and I'm unaware of any sightings. Perhaps he had to get right back to work and he's on the road?

I must say that the clip of the 3 of them (Mark, Dr Phil and Jack) on stage did not surprise me in the least. I knew Mark was not going to take that poly willingly. As Dr Phil stated 'out of all the missing persons cases Jack has done polygraphs on, Mark do you know how many Father's refused to take a poly? ZERO!!! JUST YOU MARK!!!'

oh, did you see part 2 already? did he refuse the poly?

Thanks. But that doesn't explain why Dr Phil allowed her on his show.

I didn't watch the show, but I did see some people comment that Dr Phil was well informed on this case. If that's true then he would have known about the LE statements in regards to sightings when he did his research. Yet he still allowed someone on his show that goes against what LE has said. Why?
Maybe Mark refused to do the show if Dr Phil didn't show the mail lady. Who knows.

WHAT?

What is this fidgeting at the beginning of the "Must see video". He's acting childish, imo. His head is hung down, he's even speaking in a different tone of voice than he used on yesterday's show (seeing as ER isn't in the room with DP & whomever this other man is). He then fidgets with his tie.

Transcribed:

Unidentified man: You should be doing backflips right now to take this polygraph test. You were the last person to see your son before he disappeared.

Transcribed by me (first 21 seconds of video)

MR: *head looks down, leans forward* Well, I don't believe that. *starts to fiddle with his tie, continues to look down at the floor* I believe that the postal worker *glances at unidentified man* that saw Dylan later that afternoon before I went looking for him at about 230.

CHILDISH. That's EXACTLY what I spotted and it creeped me out. I know someone who is a narcissistic psychopath and he displays that same childish quality whenever he's backed into a corner by people he knows he can't bully.

When I saw MR behave that way on the video clip, it gave me chills.

Thank you, Supermom1995.

That post made me cry. The two people who a child should feel the safest with, their mother & father.

OT (slightly as I know this is the Dr Phil thread) but they have posted on FMDR about the dogs getting hits on the lake and they do believe there is a body in there. Obviously it may or may not be Dylan but the issue is how to get to it through the ice. I know they were able to recover Samantha Koenig's body through a frozen lake so it is doable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kendybee