CO- Dylan Redwine's case discussed on Dr. Phil ONLY!- 2/26/13 ***SPOILERS***

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am just hope this show brings some much needed pressure to Mark as LE have not do much in regards here :cow: - so the more pressure brought ( legally) the better , "if" Mark is guilty then maybe he will at some stage show compassion for his sons even if its not for Elaine .
:cow:

Hi everyone. I've been lurking on Dylan's case since the beginning and tried to keep up, but the threads moved so fast its been hard to do. I've also tried to maintain myself on my thoughts about MR.

I came to WS because of Somer. I learned on that case the hard way to have deep respect for WS being a victim friendly forum. Its easy to feel we are in here with only each other but reality is that victims read here and our words can deeply hurt people that we are really, truly trying to help. I will always regret any pain I may have inflicted on DT. In the end it didn't even matter if it was the truth, only that I added pain to someone who was already in the worst pain I could ever imagine. Because of this, I'm very leery on calling out a parent without proof.

That said, here I go. I haven't watched part 2 yet, so I'm not going to continue reading the thread until I do. But I have watched part one several times. Each time trying to believe MR had nothing to do with this. No way do I think he has Dylan hidden somewhere. No way do I think he doesnt know where he is. ER reminds me of DT in that she passionately loves her child, and only wants the truth. And I firmly believe in what her gut is telling her regarding MR. I fully believe that she KNOWS him.

MR's every body movement and each and every time he opens his mouth, my gut lurches. So many contradictions. So many explanations that do not make sense.

So many obvious red flags. Consistently speaks of Dylan in the past tense. Claims the mail lady saw him, even as he claims ER has something to do with him missing which could not be possible if the mail lady saw him. Dylan's lack of phone use, all his belongings missing. NO verified sightings of him walking anywhere in mid November without his jacket. MR's whole demeanor is a red flag. He's not there to find Dylan. He's there because in his mind he can control everyone and will make everyone believe his crock of crap.

I pray he breaks down and tells where his son is, but since that seems farfetched, at the very least I hope he continues to bury himself.

Always, just my humble opinions.

Maybe they will need to hire some professional people as I doubt they want to wait months for LE to do it .

I have always wondered why they left so abruptly back in November. jmo

Has anybody managed to watch today's show yet as I know in some places it aired earlier than other places ?

I think it is on somewhere right now, I just don't know where!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was on in Northern California at this time yesterday. I'm in Texas. Help!

It was on in Northern California at this time yesterday. I'm in Texas. Help!

Wish I could help, but where I live it won't be on 'til 5 pm EST (a little under 4 hours from now). :sigh:

I live in Nor Cal, but it isn't showing for me until 4 pm. I did find an earlier showing, but unfortunately we don't get that channel (we have directv).

Has anybody managed to watch today's show yet as I know in some places it aired earlier than other places ?
It was on here in eastern Penna at 9 a.m. EST, but I wasn't able to watch it. :(

Alert - show information follows
Please scroll by if you don't want to read any Dr. Phil info before you see it yourself. This is for the 2/27 Polygraph show. It's about 15 minutes in for me. Here are my initial thoughts. Please keep in mind these are initial thoughts, not yet mentally absorbed or processed by me - just trying to share what I'm seeing and my immediate thoughts. Hope this isn't a lot of repeat info - I wanted to start getting it out there so didn't read the whole thread yet, but I didn't see much posted so far.

I'm about 15 minutes behind due to DVR rewinds.
Cory, MR, ER, Dr. Phil on stage
  • Cory's up first on the show. He doesn't call MR "Dad."
  • Ouch, the blame game starting already approx 10 minutes into the show. Cory's angry that MR hasn't been involved in fundraisers, vigils, etc. Re: the fundraisers, MR says he has people volunteering and reaching out to him, but "somebody from this <gesturing towards ER/CR> side of the room called her and told her that they didn't want her to have any involvement in anything that had anything to do with raising money, and didn't want me involved in any of that." CR asks why MR needs "our approval" to raise $.
  • CR says a motivation for MR: "Dylan didn't really look up to MR. They had a relationship but it was never what Dylan had wanted, it was always what MR had wanted which was always to be on the road. Never there."
  • MR blames ER for what CR says. CR says he has his "own mouth."

In my opinion, the choices MR has made is making it much, much easier to get off the fence.

Alert - 2/27 Poly show information follows
Please scroll if you don't want to read it yet.
CR, MR, ER, Dr. Phil on stage joined by Mark's ex-girlfriend Karen (so definitely not the mail carrier as some of us had wondered - different name)
  • Mark's ex-GF: doesn't see him in any kind of light except good dad. Doesn't believe he's involved. Believe he hasn't gotten a fair shake in the media.
  • Karen: spent a week w/MR and Dylan. Dylan slept on the couch, would never get up.
  • Karen: "don't believe for a minute he killed his kid"
  • Dr. Phil jumps on Karen and says he has a problem with one statement she made which was "how dare you" (I didn't see this so either I missed it or it was off air). Says Karen doesn't have the right to say that, not in ER's shoes.
  • Karen acknowledges what DP says and says that it's sad, and they (MR/ER) should work together.

Interesting comment about Mark wanting to be on the road so where the big trips about Mark and not Dylan ?

I am sure Dylan had loads of fun but then he would of also of had fun with his friends at home I am sure . So maybe the trips where not as selfless as Mark made out :cow:

ETA- maybe it was a way for Mark to have Dylan to himself for these trips . Just him and Dylan on the road and no outside friends interfering in his plans IMO

DP, ER, CR, MR, Karen all on stage. Pre-show interview with first ex-wife shown :)wave: hi! great job!!). B* (sorry don't know last initial) is in the audience talking to DP.
  • Pre-show interview with first ex-wife. Says threw her down on the ground, punched her in the face. Threatened to take the kids several times. Police reports filed to get kids returned.
  • 1990 incident MR didn't return children. Petrified MR was going to hide the kids, that he would take them and she'd never see them again.
  • B* would like to hear MR say what happened. So many questions. Stories keep changing. That's why people are looking at MR. MR talks directly to B*.
  • MR denies changing stories and asks for specifics; about story changing MR says "no it hasn't" [my own note - his voice sounded more emotional when he said this than he has so far IMO, kind of surprised me]. After "no it hasn't" CR quietly says something along the lines of "oh really?"
  • B* offers specific example: first you went to T's house and they hadn't seen Dylan, second story nobody was there. "How could you talk to somebody that isn't there?"
  • MR reply: did go to T's house, assumed he and Dylan went to the lake. Back to fishing pole - never been found, assumed it was a possibility, doesn't know for a fact he had it.
  • CR and MR argue about the fishing pole.
  • B*'s son B2 (don't have a last initial, but B* twice could get confusing) reached out to MR when Dylan disappeared. Growing up - after age of 5 no real relationship with MR. Frustrated with MR.
  • B2 says there are a lot of red flags, crossed his mind that MR is hiding Dylan or has harmed him, hopes he's safe.
  • MR has asked B2 what he'd do if his son was missing; B2 says he'd do anything, shout it from the rooftops

DP, ER, MR, Karen all on stage. Below follows discussion w/B2.
  • DP says MR seems smug, cavalier, unplugged, combative, not engaged; makes DP think either A. he doesn't care or B. he has the answers.
  • MR says he's been attacked from the beginning; DP says "it's not about your ego, where is your boy?"
  • MR says he has no idea where Dylan is, "I wish I knew, but I don't know." Wants people to keep their eyes open and keep an eye out for anything suspicious. Said "help us find our son" [my thought: I think this is the first time he's said "our" son? First one I recall anyway.]
  • [general thought of mine: MR seems a lot more animated today and showing more emotion. Mostly anger and somewhat defensiveness, but IMO it's pretty different from yesterday. Odd since the shows were taped the same day. Maybe feeling more attacked by this point?]
  • MR agrees to sit with polygraph expert but is [IMO] already building a case for the results to be questionable - says "I will sit with a polygraph operator. You know I've been told by the FBI that their people are the best. And I'm telling you... I'm hearing from you that you have people that are the best." DP tells MR that he has "the best of the best" and that Trimarco (poly operator) trains the FBI.
    [please note MR hasn't taken the poly so far, just agreed to verbally on stage]

DP, ER, CR, MR, Karen all on stage. Pre-show interview with first ex-wife shown :)wave: hi! great job!!). B* (sorry don't know last initial) is in the audience talking to DP.
  • Pre-show interview with first ex-wife. Says threw her down on the ground, punched her in the face. Threatened to take the kids several times. Police reports filed to get kids returned.
  • 1990 incident MR didn't return children. Petrified MR was going to hide the kids, that he would take them and she'd never see them again.
  • B* would like to hear MR say what happened. So many questions. Stories keep changing. That's why people are looking at MR. MR talks directly to B*.
  • MR denies changing stories and asks for specifics; about story changing MR says "no it hasn't" [my own note - his voice sounded more emotional when he said this than he has so far IMO, kind of surprised me]. After "no it hasn't" CR quietly says something along the lines of "oh really?"
  • B* offers specific example: first you want to T's house and they hadn't seen Dylan, second story nobody was there. "How could you talk to somebody that isn't there?"
  • MR reply: did go to T's house, assumed he and Dylan went to the lake. Back to fishing pole - never been found, assumed it was a possibility, doesn't know for a fact he had it.
  • CR and MR argue about the fishing pole.
  • B*'s son B2 (don't have a last initial, but B* twice could get confusing) reached out to MR. Growing up - after age of 5 no real relationship with MR. Frustrated with MR.
  • B2 says there are a lot of red flags, crossed his mind that MR is hiding Dylan or has harmed him, hopes he's safe.
  • MR has asked B2 what he'd do if his son was missing; B2 says he'd do anything, shout it from the rooftops

Thank you for the way you presented this part. EVERYONE: please keep your comments about the first ex-wife directed toward what was said on the show. It is up to that person to elaborate if they want, but we will not be initiating anything more that what was on the show ourselves. Hope that makes sense. :tyou:

I don't intend to offend anyone, but there is absolutely nothing about Mark Redwine's demeanor at this point and time that leads me to believe that he is NOT responsible for sweet Dylan's disappearance. I believe that his refusal to take a polygraph is the final straw that broke the camel's back for me. I would absolutely LOVE to be wrong about Mark. From my perspective, he shows the classic signs of the narcissistic sociopath. Please keep in mind that a sociopath can go through their entire life without causing harm to anyone. Your next door neighbor could even be a sociopath, (a purely hypothetical example, only), and you might never know it. IF Mark did cause any harm to Dylan, in his disturbed mind it is somebody else's fault. Somebody MADE him do it. In Mark's mind, he himself would be the victim--not Dylan. I know that it sounds crazy, but sociopaths do not have empathy for other people; they are incapable of feeling the same emotions that normal people with a sense of right and wrong do. From everything that has been revealed regarding Mark's history at this point, he is--at the very least--an abusive person. I understand that there isn't any concrete evidence at this point, (that the public is aware of), that proves that Mark did anything to his youngest son, Dylan. Therefore, this is just my educated opinion only. I sincerely hope that I am totally wrong and Dylan is found safe and secure. I REALLY want so badly to be wrong about what I am seeing and feeling. For the record, I do have some experience with the type of mental disorder that I have described. I am not afraid to be wrong, either. I have refrained from bashing Mark throughout this entire case, and I don't have any intention to start now. Just MOO.

I am amazed at what little compassion this man seems to have for his own son...I mean if that was my child i think i would be so terrified and heartbroken i would barely be able to function ..he seems like he is forcing himself to even acknowledge that anything is out of the norm...he seems more concerned with making ER look bad then worried about Dylan. He seems as though he wants people to think he is concerned but really what is he doing to help he didnt bring up one thing that he has done to locate dylan!!!!!!!!! If my son was missing i would be a crazy person knocking on doors asking every person i came in contact with even kicking in doors if i had reason to believe my son was there he isnt doing any of this that i can tell and dosent seem to have any emotion at all. My sons father hasnt been a dad to my son in years dosent see him dosent call him and i am almost positive if he was missing he would show more concern then this clown is ... they need to pressure him untill he breaks he isnt smart enough to keep it going he trips over his own words to much he knows something and i believe with the right person asking he would crack

DP and MR backstage.
  • DP says he can't let it go. Meeting w/MR backstage to give him "one last chance" to tell everything he knows. Going to make him an offer with a "limited shelf life."
  • Poly has been arranged. DP tells MR it's absolutely something he should do if it clears him. MR says he's always been willing to do this, "I don't think the polygraph is going to eliminate any of us."
  • DP says if MR has son stashed somewhere or flew into rage and hurt Dylan accidentally - if something has happened - DP will help him deal with it now and "we will go recover that young man." DP says if MR is involved it's "just a matter of time."
  • MR "I'm not afraid of the truth."
  • DP says if he's stashed somewhere it's a violation of custody order, implying that it'd be easy to deal with.
  • MR re-emphasizes he's not involved.
  • MR gets upset about ER and CR pointing finger at him. Upset about CR saying he (CR) hates him (MR)
  • DP says "if you're not involved in this, then there's something seriously wrong with you, because your reaction to this... something's wrong."
  • DP emphasizes that he hasn't attacked MR, asked respectful questions, let him answer, treated w/dignity and respect.
  • MR says he's not a violent person. Nothing to hide. Not afraid of the truth.
  • MR says can't deny the reality exists especially after 3 months; as parents "owe it" to themselves because "people beat the odds every day."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SammyC37