CO- Dylan Redwine's case discussed on Dr. Phil ONLY!- 2/26/13 ***SPOILERS***

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just finished watching yesterday's Dr. Phil and am now watching today's. Is the mail carrier and the ex-girlfriend the same person? They sure do look the same to me.

No there not, The person on the show was MR ex girlfriend of six months__what purpose she served being there is beyond me, other than her stating Dylan layed on the couch all week.

Observation..Not sure if this the last one..
First off, I can't agree with a child being disrespectful to their elders ( I undestand the circumstances, I was raised differently) ER is hurting that her child is gone (did not want to say dead..so I will use gone). The ex-girlfreind JMO should stay out of it.. The postal worker, she may believe it was Dylan.. I can't dispute what she says..I don't know. I only know what LE has said.
As far as MR drinking or whatever he does, none of my business.. Don't care.. ER's and MR's past none of my business. My focus is on Dylan and what happened those last few hours.. JMO in my eyes if MR is not guilty I would have (this is me) took the Lie Box and proved I had nothing to do with my child missing.. Heck they could keep me hooked up 24/7 for all I care. Maybe MR does not show emotion.. Don't know the man.. I can say if this was my child I would go to the ends of the earth to find him.. I would not play the blame game. I would have already marched myself to LE and said do what needs to be done now ( I would be in jail..lol..)

Also, I finally had my TV blasting and listen 4 times where MR said while Dr. Phil was talking MR said behind the scences.. It is not my place to past judgement.. But I did not see any emotion I would expect with a child missing or gone.

K I'm not posting anymore til I get home. Can't stand my typos and I don't know how to edit.

MR should not have taken the polygraph when it was clear he was extremely upset. Glad that he didn't.

Of course, I didn't think he should go on the show at all. Just had a feeling that ER would not ask him questions, but only make accusations against him.

CR was a real work of art on that show.

I have the second day recorded. But, after seeing the way Cory was acting in the tease video I am not going to watch it. To me it was way over the top. No child should talk to his father that way especially since he does not have the best record himself. And on National t.v. Yea, Dr. Phil was trying to help this family big time. Not so much I think. But, we all knew what it was going to be so why is anyone surprised? jmo

FWIW - there were two separate opportunities to take the poly from DP.

Just catching up so sorry if this has been mentioned but it looks like they gave him three opportunities.

One on the first day and two on the second?

Cory is not a child and MR is the least fatherly person I have ever seen. He can say what he needs to say to MR with my blessing.

Basic Info
Founded November 19, 2012

I ETA above, but click on Activity and you'll see it was created about an hour ago.

The "Founded" thing says 11/19, but that can be filled in by the Admin...kind of like the personal pages say "Born" based on the owner's birth data.

No there not, The person on the show was MR ex girlfriend of six months__what purpose she served being there is beyond me, other than her stating Dylan layed on the couch all week.

Her purpose was to create just what is happening now. She was there to incite hate against MR. And guess what in some people's minds it worked. jmo

Am trying desperately to get caught up -- apologies if this was already asked and answered. Has anyone posted the "behind the scenes?" info to the FB page to see if the family has anything to say about it? TIA!

Cory is not a child and MR is the least fatherly person I have ever seen. He can say what he needs to say to MR with my blessing.

You are right CR is not a child, but it appears he has learned all the bad habits of both parents. It really embarrased me. And I can't give anyone blessings that I don't even know. And that includes ER, MR, or CR. I can only keep my thoughts and prayers directed toward Dylan. jmo

I have the second day recorded. But, after seeing the way Cory was acting in the tease video I am not going to watch it. To me it was way over the top. No child should talk to his father that way especially since he does not have the best record himself. And on National t.v. Yea, Dr. Phil was trying to help this family big time. Not so much I think. But, we all knew what it was going to be so why is anyone surprised? jmo

Cory is not a child. Cory can say whatever he wants to his father. The bigger question, IMO, is why isn't the "father" asking HIMSELF why he's the subject of such hatred by his grown children. Granted, MR's other children didn't come right out and say they hated their father, but their contempt was still apparent. When does MR take some responsibility for how his own children feel about him? Oh, yeah, I forgot. He doesn't.
<modsnip>

Her purpose was to create just what is happening now. She was there to incite hate against MR. And guess what in some people's minds it worked. jmo

Funny thing about that ex-girlfriend...She was MR supporter and tried to fly by with some rather nondescript reasoning about why she thought MR was innocent. Didn't work out for her very well, but she tried. :floorlaugh:

The show was an hour long. Cory was on about 5 or 10 minutes, tops. I think the last half of the show is worth watching, if you are interested in MR's true self. JMO

K I'm not posting anymore til I get home. Can't stand my typos and I don't know how to edit.

hi ninja! if you're via mobile go into the apps store(iPhone=iTunes or android=Google play).. whichever app store is compatible for your phone or tablet..click on the Tapatalk app its specially made for forums like WS..super easy to post, edit, quote, multi quote, even can post links and pictures.. its awesome and super easy!

The show was an hour long. Cory was on about 5 or 10 minutes, tops. I think the last half of the show is worth watching, if you are interested in MR's true self. JMO

Thank you for the info and not an attack. ty

Ah thank you for clarifying Azgrandma!

Great, great job on the show! I was so impressed both with you and your son. You managed to stay so calm and provide such a solid, well thought out example - I couldn't help but say "go Az!!!"

And he talked in circles to answer that one too.

MOO

IMHO, there are two camps of thinking when it comes to kids respecting their elders. There is the camp that you respect your elder no matter what ! The second camp, a more modern camp perhaps, is that if you want respect you EARN it . The first camp IMHO has been the path to countless abused kids who never spoke out against an elder. Just my personal opinion, history, take on it, etc. If you do nothing respectable, you don't get respect. I don't care your age !

What I noticed ...Mark is still all about Mark. My opinion hasn't changed, as a matter of fact I am more sure than ever he knows exactly where Dylan is.

Who needs to ask their own son how to act and what to do if his child is missing????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMHO, there are two camps of thinking when it comes to kids respecting their elders. There is the camp that you respect your elder no matter what ! The second camp, a more modern camp perhaps, is that if you want respect you EARN it . The first camp IMHO has been the path to countless abused kids who never spoke out against an elder. Just my personal opinion, history, take on it, etc. If you do nothing respectable, you don't get respect. I don't care your age !

Thank You. I had an 'elder' that abused me sexually as a child for years.

I taught my kids to 'question authority.' It was not always a popular stance according to some of their teachers, but many appreciated their outspokenness.

My kids do respect authority, but not blindly. I see no reason for Cory to hold back at this point. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3