CO- Dylan Redwine's case discussed on Dr. Phil ONLY!- 2/26/13 ***SPOILERS***

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We have no idea what editing was done to the show. Anything for ratings.

His problems had nothing to do with editing. His hangover was not from bad editing. His attitude problem was not from editing. His pathetic attempt to blame everyone else was not due to bad editing. He said those words. He refused to take the poly. This epic fail is on him, not the producers. JMO

We clearly see his dark side and it is not from bad editing.

I believe that AzGrandma knows exactly what took place and how the show must have been "manipulated" to make MR look bad, right? Poor, poor MR.

I am not a Dr Phil fan because IMO he can cause more problems than help. BUT I will say after watching today's show he gave MR the benefit of the doubt while offering him numerous chances to clear himself. MR seems to always have an excuse when they turn around. Towards the end MR seemed to be more nervous twisting and playing with his tie.

I applaud Dylan's mother and brother for sitting there and listening because there were points where I wanted to slap the smug look off MR's face. I sensed that Dr Phil had genuine distresses for not coming up with anymore answers.

Day 2 - Observations

1. Not a fan of how Dr. Phil conducted business at all. Sensationalized and demonized, which is what I figured would happen anyway. For him to make that little 'I'm unbiased' and 'but no one knows what happened, we don't have any evidence, and that includes me' or something along those lines at the end of the show, was a laughable CYA after what he did to MR and how he coddled everyone else.

2. MR did himself no favors in declining the lie detector test. That's a given. However, I have to admit - if Dr. Phil would have accosted me in similar fashion I wouldn't have trusted his show to administer it either, or my ability to take one. My nerves, like MRs, would have been shot.

3. I really feel bad for ER and CR. I feel they are being misled by a vindictive, mean-spirited mob of folks who in the end have little to nothing to do with this. Simply - these folks need to get a life. I don't judge ER or CR for having ill feelings or even suspicions the way this has panned out thus far, but the hysteria and witch hunting of everyone else isn't helping them. If MR is ultimately vindicated, there's going to be a lot of folks who better be hitting their knees and asking for forgiveness. Doubt that will happen though, as they will quickly turn their attention to the next 'villain' to project their own issues onto.

4. I am still at 50-50 whether MR did this. His denials were passionate and consistent, but some of his other behaviors concerned me at times. Time will tell. I am at 5-95 that ER and CR had nothing to do with this. I leave the 5% only as a margin of error as I really don't believe she had anything to do with this. If she did, she deserves an Oscar.

Oh God yes, it is!..jmo..please read all of his posts and there will be no doubt..he refers to how he and Elaine hooked up, got together, etc..you bet its him..

Did you catch the ' er has a drinking problem TOO'

Even IF MR would have taken the lie detector test, IF. Would there be any legal consequences if he failed? Or is this for the families own knowledge.

Oh My Gosh.

How about a HELP ME FIND MY SON PAGE!!!

BINGO!! Thank You. Isn't this exactly what we'd expect. It is ALL about Mark, being the victim. Poor Poor Misunderstood Mark.

I wonder who forced him to get drunk and skip that poly?

Even IF MR would have taken the lie detector test, IF. Would there be any legal consequences if he failed? Or is this for the families own knowledge.

There are no legal consequences to passing or failing a polygraph test.

The first thing that popped out to me in today's episode is that ex-girlfriend said she spent a week with Mark & Dylan.

Yet in the uncut interview with MB:
"You know… it’s just me and him. There’s not people coming and going in my life ‘cos everything I focus on is him and us being together spending that time."

So...which is it Mark. Just you & Dylan? Or you, Dylan and whichever woman you happen to have around at the time?

You can pretty much bet that what ever MR says it is the opposite of the truth!

Lets go with this. The reason this guy looks guilty or like he has done something is because of his behavior. His attitude. His actions or non actions. No one is helping him look any way. He is the father of a missing child and I don't see it. I don't see the worry, The fear the pain, I see him worried about him and him and more him.

I think of the fathers we have seen, Elizabeth Smarts father, Kyron Horman's father, Many many fathers that may not be perfect people but when their children are missing they are right there.

Last week, My 5 yr old went missing for 30 mins. It was the most terrifying 30 mins of my life. It was dark and cold and we thought he had run outside of a family party and could not find him. My husband was running around that neighborhood, AS were all the men in the party. I was out front on the phone with police and crying and getting help from a neighbor to stay steady and get information to them,

Just that taste of it, Makes you realize what it feels like and what you would do if your child was missing. I can not explain the fear, panic and helplessness.

I can not imagine what it feels like 3 months later. But if someone had offered me a show to find my son, I would have use that time to beg for info about my son.

This man made it about him. He won't give answers, He won't take the LDT and clear himself. He won't help DP. He is in his only little, THIS IS ABOUT ME world.

Mark is imoo very narcissistic, they will say and do anything to win and everything in the world revolves around them only

On my phone at baseball practice and can't seem to quote... When I said he took the initial polygraph by le I was responding to someone who said he wouldn't take one of offered upfront before the actual interviews together. I keep seeing people quoting that and spinning it sideways.

I just finished watching yesterday's Dr. Phil and am now watching today's. Is the mail carrier and the ex-girlfriend the same person? They sure do look the same to me.

If the proof existed that some people need to see the truth then he would indeed be in jail. I'm so afraid they will never be able to get that proof and this man will get away with it.

It's reallllyyy odd that the page was created the day Dylan went missing

Actually, it wasn't. The date is referring to a "birthdate". The page was just created today.

ETA: It states "Founded" like personal pages use that space for "Born" but when you click on Activity, it shows it was created about an hour ago.

It's reallllyyy odd that the page was created the day Dylan went missing

Yes now isn't that odd. Very few even knew about Dylan being missing at that point. And I doubt anyone was pointing fingers at MR on day one. So why would there be a need for this page on the day he went missing? Something's fishy here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member