CO- Dylan Redwine's case discussed on Dr. Phil ONLY!- 2/26/13 ***SPOILERS***

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw the 2nd show. After I heard about this show being taped and that MR was being asked to take a poly, I wondered how that was going to work, spending several hours in the hotseat on stage facing 4 people that hate him, how he was going to be calm enough to get an accurate reading on a polygraph test.

And apparently that was a problem. And it was a problem the next day and later on. How do you go through something like that and NOT have it affect you?? How do you calm down the adrenaline of those hours of being ganged up on by everyone that was once important in your life?

I had a feeling it was going to be like Jerry Springer. It pretty much was only someone didn't come out from back stage pregnant. To me it was an ambush. I could see it coming a mile away, not sure why MR didn't and even agreed to go on the show.

And for those who say he showed no emotion, he got teary eyed the next day when he talked about Cory screaming at him how he hated him. He showed emotion on that and to me, if he is that hurt over Cory saying those words to him, then he loves his son and if he loves his son, he loves his younger son who didn't say that to him so why would he harm him???

Cory stated awhile back that MR never harmed him or Dylan. He never got physical with them. If he never even hauled off and hit one of them then how could he get to murdering one of them?? None of them claimed during the show he harmed his younger two boys in the past.

Again, this is my opinion of what I see.

IMO Mark made himself a victim and it was more important for him to say that he would never forgive Cory than to do a darn thing toward moving resources where they need to be focused.

By doing nothing, the focus is on him. Rightly so. IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I saw the 2nd show. After I heard about this show being taped and that MR was being asked to take a poly, I wondered how that was going to work, spending several hours in the hotseat on stage facing 4 people that hate him, how he was going to be calm enough to get an accurate reading on a polygraph test.

And apparently that was a problem. And it was a problem the next day and later on. How do you go through something like that and NOT have it affect you?? How do you calm down the adrenaline of those hours of being ganged up on by everyone that was once important in your life?

I had a feeling it was going to be like Jerry Springer. It pretty much was only someone didn't come out from back stage pregnant. To me it was an ambush. I could see it coming a mile away, not sure why MR didn't and even agreed to go on the show.

And for those who say he showed no emotion, he got teary eyed the next day when he talked about Cory screaming at him how he hated him. He showed emotion on that and to me, if he is that hurt over Cory saying those words to him, then he loves his son and if he loves his son, he loves his younger son who didn't say that to him so why would he harm him???

Cory stated awhile back that MR never harmed him or Dylan. He never got physical with them. If he never even hauled off and hit one of them then how could he get to murdering one of them?? None of them claimed during the show he harmed his younger two boys in the past.

Mark dealt with it by downing a bottle of Jim Beam.. go figure.. oh and I know so many others would run drink too if they had to deal with Elaine and Cory..IMO excuses..excuses..excuses.. IMO that's what Mark Redwine is good for..wow!..so, very sad for you Dylan that this is what you faced in your final hours. Bless his heart!

None of that would matter if he was telling the truth. He would have been able to take the poly the next morning, no matter what his son had yelled at him.

You don't think that every one who takes a test like this in missing person cases doesn't have a lot of stress?

It is amazing to me that he is getting a pass for going out and drinking on the eve of his polygraph. Nobody finds that a bit suspicious?

Would really like to know when this ex girlfriend stayed at the house for a week with MR and Dylan. Was it within the past 3 years? Is everything MR is saying relating to habits of a much younger Dylan?

MOO

BBM - I've been thinking that too.

His little buddy..."Dilly Boy". Just a plaything for dad, not a person with his own desires and opinions.

None of that would matter if he was telling the truth. He would have been able to take the poly the next morning, no matter what his son had yelled at him.

You don't think that every one who takes a test like this in missing person cases doesn't have a lot of stress?

It is amazing to me that he is getting a pass for going out and drinking on the eve of his polygraph. Nobody finds that a bit suspicious?

ITA. Dr. Phil says that everybody else who had a missing child took a polygraph on his show. Even the guilty ones. So what makes MR so special that he is the only one who wouldn't take it?

Mark dealt with it by downing a bottle of Jim Beam.. go figure.. oh and I know so many others would run drink too if they had to deal with Elaine and Cory..IMO excuses..excuses..excuses.. IMO that's what Mark Redwine is good for..wow!..so, very sad for you Dylan that this is what you faced in your final hours. Bless his heart!

Pretty ironic that Mark stood up there and accused Elaine of being a drunk, when we now see the real story.

Maybe she was drinking 5 yrs ago. IDK. But that does not have any bearing on what was happening on Nov 19th. If someone could tell me that she was drunk when she took her son to that airport, then it would be relevant.

I now firmly believe that Mark was drinking that night. They may even have made it home. But it is possible that he took D's cell at 8ish, as a punishment. Then they argued and returned home. Possibly Mark went upstairs and began drinking. Maybe at 9:30, Dylan decided to sneak out to the truck to retrieve his cell. And he got it, and started to reply to his friend. Mark heard the door closing and came down, drunk and angry. After that, I don't know.

You buck up and realize what's important and why you're there. IMO

He did or he wouldn't have been there in the first place. There was absolutely NO advantage to him to be there. IMO

imo mark made himself a victim and it was more important for him to say that he would never forgive cory than to do a darn thing toward moving resources where they need to be focused.

By doing nothing, the focus is on him. Rightly so. Imo

sent from my iphone using tapatalk

icdwu

I do. If you are innocent and you know you are going to be taking a polygraph the next day, you go try to eat a good meal, take a relaxing hot shower or bath, and go to bed with a good book or a light comedy on the tv. Try to get a good, solid sleep. At least that is what I would do if I was facing a polygraph the next day. Especially if I had just finished a very stressful and upsetting day.

I certainly wouldn't go get drunk and stay up most of the night. It's just common sense to me to want to be clear headed and rested before the test. Unless of course you aren't planning on being truthful and are hoping you can use your hangover for an excuse to back out. JMO

I was as nervous as ***** when I had to take a polygraph regarding a lot of cash missing from a safe, with only a few people having access. I was driven directly to police station from work to take it. Talk about scary. I passed. Two others passed. One failed. And then that person confessed and produced the money. I believe in them.

I am not positive, but I think it might have been in September when D was there last. The reason I say this is because there were posts and comments on various sites from the daughter of a girlfriend of Mark's, posted in December.

I felt sorry for the girl because she came out punching in Mark's defense, and told a lot of stories that her mother had been told. And we knew those were LIES. But this poor girl didn't know that at first. She believed that Mark had every bone in his face broken by a baseball bat. So these are the kinds of LIES that MR has been telling the few people who hung out with him. I have sympathy for the gf because she probably BELIEVES him.

I don't think that Dylan was there for a week in September was he? I thought it was just over Labour Day. Do they start school before Labour Day in Colorado? Like in late August? Was Dylan already in school that week?

I don't think there has been a week recently other than November 18th that Dylan spent with his father at his home?

And if there was, well there goes another lie from MR about how when he has Dylan it's just the two of them.

MOO

He did or he wouldn't have been there in the first place. There was absolutely NO advantage to him to be there. IMO

Exactly, he did nothing. Same nothing he's been doing from the start.

Bless Elaine, Cory, and azgrandma and her children. Justice of Dylan!

Regarding Mark I must say that he has just further solidified what many of us suspected for quite some time now.. his behavior is so disturbing due to that fact that these are his actions and behaviors regarding his son's "disappearance"..the actions/behaviors are all consistent regardless of the situation..

IMO this man should not be on national television having to be asked or coaxed into taking a polygraph, he should have already long since taken the LE polygraph to clear up the fact that his initial test results were fail or inconclusive..either of those results require a follow up polygraph so that LE can clear him or better hone in on the questions that he is showing deceit about.. he has failed to do this and IMO that fact alone is proof positive that he is not working to find his son..

why would this father refuse to do the follow up polygraph with LE?...THATS THE IMPORTANT QUESTION..NOT WHY HE DIDNT DO IT ON DR PHIL, BUT WHY THE HELL HAS HE NOT DONE IT FOR LE?

I wanted so much to see something different in the second half than I did in the first part of the show.

I didn't. I wanted to see someone desperate to find his son. I can understand the pressure of the poly on tv and in that moment. But he could have said that he would do it after a day of rest and with no cameras.

I can not see why he would be scared unless he has something that he knew he could not answer truthfully.

I wonder why she is an ex-girlfriend and did she stay with Mark the night before the poly? Perhaps she is the reason he was drinking. jk

I do. If you are innocent and you know you are going to be taking a polygraph the next day, you go try to eat a good meal, take a relaxing hot shower or bath, and go to bed with a good book or a light comedy on the tv. Try to get a good, solid sleep. At least that is what I would do if I was facing a polygraph the next day. Especially if I had just finished a very stressful and upsetting day.

I certainly wouldn't go get drunk and stay up most of the night. It's just common sense to me to want to be clear headed and rested before the test. Unless of course you aren't planning on being truthful and are hoping you can use your hangover for an excuse to back out. JMO

I gotta say I would be in total panic If I needed to take one, But I would still take it if my child was missing and I wanted them to look for him and know I was not guilty. I would take one every stinkin day if I had to.

BBM - I've been thinking that too.

His little buddy..."Dilly Boy". Just a plaything for dad, not a person with his own desires and opinions.

Yes he does seem to "lose" his sons when they get to a certain age doesn't he. Both figuratively and in this case actually.

MOO

I was as nervous as ***** when I had to take a polygraph regarding a lot of cash missing from a safe, with only a few people having access. I was driven directly to police station from work to take it. Talk about scary. I passed. Two others passed. One failed. And then that person confessed and produced the money. I believe in them.

I had a very similar experience. I worked in a store at the time, and money came up missing. And the owner hired a poly expert and said either we were all fired or we were all taking the test. I was nervous because I was pretty sure I knew who took the $. And I was really afraid that my knowledge was going to make me look guilty too. I was almost hyperventilating when I went into the examiners office. He asked if there was anything I needed to say and I told him what was worrying me, and he said he would differentiate the questions, to make sure there was a distinct difference between my 'knowing' the manager took the money, and me being involved in it.

And most important point, I had to sleep on it the night before the test. My bf said I should smoke some pot with him to calm myself down. [ we were young :wink:]
But I instinctively KNEW that I should do the opposite. I went to sleep early and
prayed a lot. [ the manager flunked the poly and ended up being arrested when they found the $]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SherlockDuck