CO- Dylan Redwine's case discussed on Dr. Phil ONLY!- 2/26/13 ***SPOILERS***

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally airing local to me..plus I am recording..

Hooray! I'll be curious to hear what you think about the poly conversation after you see/hear it. I know I transcribed it but there's something about seeing it that makes it sink in more I think.

Tomorrow Tomorrow I love ya Tomorrow your only a day away!

OMG

Casey coming to Tampa!
They dont want her!

OK soooooo UGH. That was pretty darn bad. My fence post is really getting pointy at the moment.

If the postman saw him that afternoon where was it and did he have a rucksack on for example , was this person in Dylan's outfit and so on ?

Did he look in distress ?

Okay, I haven't ever read any of the threads, I only saw the preview for today's Dr. Phil yesterday and put the subject of the show and this child's name together....

I have been watching this show for 8 minutes and the father did something to him. This couple is WEIRD considering their own child is missing!

Just watched it on DVR. Though I feel bad for Elaine, I also feel that she is barking up the wrong tree. Mark appears calm, rational, and believable while she is understandably hysterical considering what folks have put into her head to stoke her worst fears the past few months. It's unfortunate because I think ultimately this will prove to be a waste of much needed time and resources, and will not help to find Dylan*.

*unless some random person recognizes DR from the TV and reports this to LE, which is the reason MR built up the courage to face his oft-irrational accusers and go on the show in the first place.

The mail person was so not convincing. Give me a break.
And who was this other boy? Has he vanished too?

Just watched it on DVR. Though I feel bad for Elaine, I also feel that she is barking up the wrong tree. Mark appears calm, rational, and believable while she is understandably hysterical considering what folks have put into her head to stoke her worst fears the past few months. It's unfortunate because I think ultimately this will prove to be a waste of much needed time and resources, and will not help to find Dylan.

My husband and I watched the show and came to the same conclusions.

Has anyone posted the transcript of the MINI-Clip about the poly?

The thing is that if my son was missing I would be hysterical too. If in the past he had held my children longer than he was supposed to, I would be thinking he did this too.

This mom wants her son back. He is acting odd. He has no desperation about his son missing. He seems to be more concerned with how she acts than the fact that his son is missing.

This sighting has been around since the beginning of the case. It is valid and has not been dismissed by LE.

From a rational point of view, I think it was Dylan.

Is this the only discussion open right now or is there another thread and I'm blind?

Ecellent point!!! And what about the fishing rod? Did the mail carrier say anything about that?

I haven't followed this case and I just saw the show and wow, I think the dad did it, made Dylan go missing, but where?

Doh , such a good point about the postman , if you ask the kid then he can confirm if it was him ?!

SBM.
ER asks MR directly "Did you hurt him?" and [my note: OMG!!!] MR's reply "what kind of mother are you to even think I was capable of doing something like that?"

Couldn't bring himself to say no, huh?

there is no doubt in my mind that MR knows what happened to Dylan and where he is.....he is pathetic. If I was ER, I would be under the jail at this point because I would have just pummeled it out of him.

Just watched it on DVR. Though I feel bad for Elaine, I also feel that she is barking up the wrong tree. Mark appears calm, rational, and believable while she is understandably hysterical considering what folks have put into her head to stoke her worst fears the past few months. It's unfortunate because I think ultimately this will prove to be a waste of much needed time and resources, and will not help to find Dylan*.

*unless some random person recognizes DR from the TV and reports this to LE, which is the reason MR built up the guts to go on the show in the first place.

I wish I believed this, but he just seems very sketchy. Why did all activity stop on his cell phone at 9:30 that night?? What 14 year old on Thanksgiving break, stuck with his dad (according to ER), stops playing with his cell phone that early? Most kids are on their phones until they fall asleep with it in their hand.

I think that Dylan and Mark got in a fight, it got physical, Mark went too far and is trying to cover it over. Just my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aaravpatel