CO- Dylan Redwine's case discussed on Dr. Phil ONLY!- 2/26/13 ***SPOILERS***

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm having those same thoughts. There is still 2 1/2 hours before it shows here, so I'm going off your summary (thank you so much for doing that!).

There is one thing the ex-gf said that stood out to me, though - about Dylan not wanting to get up. Did she elaborate on that at all (i.e. didn't want to get up early in the mornings, didn't want to get up later, slept all day on the couch)? Was it because he didn't want to be there, was he bored, did he not want to do what was planned for the day? Those last few questions are just my musings, not really looking for an answer - just kinda stuck out to me after seeing that both ER and CR stated that Dylan didn't really like going to MR's. All MOO.

Now see I think when kids dont have things PLANNED they will stay in bed.
No school why get up?

I think that was a total diff situation! maybe he was embarassed she was there.

Another lie of MR's remember him saying his time with dylan was their time no one else involved except dylans friends.... just them 2

He had this woman there for a week when dylan was there.
Not that he cant but tell the truth!

I'm having those same thoughts. There is still 2 1/2 hours before it shows here, so I'm going off your summary (thank you so much for doing that!).

There is one thing the ex-gf said that stood out to me, though - about Dylan not wanting to get up. Did she elaborate on that at all (i.e. didn't want to get up early in the mornings, didn't want to get up later, slept all day on the couch)? Was it because he didn't want to be there, was he bored, did he not want to do what was planned for the day? Those last few questions are just my musings, not really looking for an answer - just kinda stuck out to me after seeing that both ER and CR stated that Dylan didn't really like going to MR's. All MOO.
Jumping off your post, I have two questions for the posters here:
How many have never been able to get a child up when they wanted to be woken up in the morning?
How many have never been able to get a child up when the child did not want to get up in the morning (school, etc)?

There has never been an occasion where I could not get my kids up when they were supposed to get up, but I have a friend with 1 of 4 kids that she was unable to get up to go to school on time most days (oddly enough, he got up fine when he wanted to go somewhere). There were some days she brought him to school in pajamas and a backpack of clothes and dropped him in the office for them to deal with.

Why was only MR asked to take a polygraph? IMO they ALL should have taken one. EH seems to talk out of both sides of her mouth, and CR is filled with venom. I'd have felt better to see them all take it.

I understand the reason behind why since CR and ER/EH have already passed polys, but I agree it might have been good to have all of them take another one with Dr. Phil's guy. I wonder if that could have put that last little bit of needed pressure on MR too.

Just finished watching. Haven't read anything on here or the general discussion thread for a few hours. I think I need to sit back and really ponder what I just saw. *sigh*

Pray tell me; if you have a child that likes to sleep in, why would you not have him sleep in his bedroom? I mean the living area (kitchen and living room from the 9news video) is joined and small.

And I thought Mark said when Dylan stayed with him, it was just him and Dylan. When was this, over Labor Day?

Sounds like another Mark story......:banghead:

MR should not have taken the polygraph when it was clear he was extremely upset. Glad that he didn't.

Of course, I didn't think he should go on the show at all. Just had a feeling that ER would not ask him questions, but only make accusations against him.

CR was a real work of art on that show.

Be easy on the comments about azgrandma. Azgrandma, if any posts make you feel uncomfortable, just send an alert and we'll take care of it for you.

It's a delicate situation and I know all of us want you to feel comfortable. :grouphug:

I edited my post,,,sorry bout that !

BBM Azgrandma I agree with you here. Especially when he started getting into specific amounts - it was half a bottle "but not the big bottle" and specifying it was a "pint" sized bottle. Maybe it's just me but in my experience people who drink quite a bit know things like the various bottle sizes very well. They IME typically also know what amount to tell others so that it sounds like "a little too much" but not "way too much." Given the stress MR was under and if he's had alcohol issues in the past, I'd be very surprised if he stopped at half of it even if he "only" had a pint sized bottle. All just my experience and opinion.

I'm so torn as to whether he drank intentionally to give himself an 'out' on the poly, or if he's got enough of an issue with alcohol that he truly felt like he had no choice when under that much stress. I suppose it doesn't matter that much since the end result was the same, no poly, but if he intentionally did it to dodge the poly it makes me even more concerned and suspicious.

First thing in the morning while still drunk, it was ok for them to think it was half a BOTTLE ! Later on, with no risk of a looming polygraph coming and realizing how things stand, he changes it to the itty bitty pint size . For a big man like him, half a pint size bottle would not keep him from doing a polygraph. Sorry! I know my liquor and half a pint is like 3 shots of whiskey, possibly 4......... MOOOOOOOOOO

• How accurate is the polygraph?
[FONT=&quot] The latest research by the Department of Defense has shown a professionally administered, specific issue polygraph examination to be approximately 98% accurate.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] No. While blood pressure is one of the physiological reactions measured, it does not affect the accuracy of the test.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

• Will drugs or alcohol affect the accuracy of a polygraph test?
[FONT=&quot] Contrary to what many think, the use of drugs and/or alcohol will not assist someone to beat a polygraph test. Polygraph examiners utilize certain procedures during a polygraph test ensure that each person taking a test is responding naturally throughout the testing procedure. If you are taking any medication you need to inform the polygraph examiner prior to beginning the test. Physiological effects that drugs have on people are immediately seen in polygraph chart tracings. Irregular physiological recordings must be satisfactorily explained.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

• [FONT=&quot]Can a person's general nervousness cause them to fail a polygraph test?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] No. Everyone who submits to a polygraph is nervous but for many different reasons.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
http://www.behaviortestingandforensics.com/community.htm

But MR was hoping blood pressure affected it , right? He mentioned at least twice his sky high through the roof blood pressure, setting himself up for ( what he thought at least ) would be a good excuse for failing it if he did fail it . :moo:

MR should not have taken the polygraph when it was clear he was extremely upset. Glad that he didn't.

Of course, I didn't think he should go on the show at all. Just had a feeling that ER would not ask him questions, but only make accusations against him.

CR was a real work of art on that show.

MR is upset that people are being "mean" to him. That much is clear. What's not at all clear is that he's in the least bit upset that his son is missing. As for asking him questions, we all saw how he answered azgrandma when asked about the inconsistency about going to T's home. He confusingly blurs the two versions together and speaks in "tenses" I haven't thought about since Latin class.

CR is brave, justifiably angry and desperate to know what happened to his brother. All MOO

Jumping off your post, I have two questions for the posters here:
How many have never been able to get a child up when they wanted to be woken up in the morning?
How many have never been able to get a child up when the child did not want to get up in the morning (school, etc)?

There has never been an occasion where I could not get my kids up when they were supposed to get up, but I have a friend with 1 of 4 kids that she was unable to get up to go to school on time most days (oddly enough, he got up fine when he wanted to go somewhere). There were some days she brought him to school in pajamas and a backpack of clothes and dropped him in the office for them to deal with.

OMG, I'm finally watching this now and I had to comment on the ex-gf comments!

He's fathered 4(5?) kids and the 'tween/teen lazies', especially when on a school break are unusual/worth mentioning?

Her comment regarding 'he never got off the couch' smacked of denigrating the victim to me.

Oberservation, Dr. Phil is airing now. What CR said MR if that was my son, I would have busted out crying.. But my hubby would have probably drawn his belt for being disrespectful. I can see where this going.. Probably more blame games.. Will chime in later

Pray tell me; if you have a child that likes to sleep in, why would you not have him sleep in his bedroom? I mean the living area (kitchen and living room from the 9news video) is joined and small.

And I thought Mark said when Dylan stayed with him, it was just him and Dylan. When was this, over Labor Day?

Sounds like another Mark story......:banghead:

Good memory , ty !

Wow that was fast - thank you so much Txjan!! You're good!

Am on daddy duty tonite w/ iPad so can't do full transcript for today's show but will do first thing late tonite or tomorrow a.m.

I'm just disgusted after watching this. I was on the fence up until now. <snip> I'm sorry if this sounds so strong, but I have been trying very hard to stay on the fence, and I have officially fallen off.

I would kindly like to offer a pillow to anyone who would like to jump off the fence now. Been down here a long time and am happy to greet some new faces. Plus, I won't have to crane my neck and shout up at y'all anymore. Pillows all around!:fencefall:

I think he drank the bottle because he thought it would help him pass. He knows he is going to fail because he knows more than he is saying. That much is obvious. Did he kill Dylan? I don't know. But he knows more and he knows what happened that day. I am sure of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missing-CC