Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 #26 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What we know is that Gannon apparently slept downstairs; there was blood in his room (a saucer sized puddle); no word on when that was noticed or what process was used; other blood was apparently found, including on socks found by the side of a road some 40 miles north of Gannon's house, and on a piece of wood.

Are we allowed to talk about that video that was on her FB?
Socks must be why “he cut his foot “

I am so glad she was finally arrested. Makes my blood boil that she ran her mouth this whole time knowing damn well what she did to that poor boy. I just hope she tells them where he is so his parents can lie him to rest.

Last edited:
but who is to say he really didn't come back with her? I kinda think he did and then that's when it all went down.
The video says he didn’t, and TS herself has now backed away from saying the video proves he came back (shadows).

She has moved to this insane argument that the video is from a different day.

She just didn’t have time to kill him at home and go out again.

The warrant was applied for on Friday, February 28, 2020 (reporter's Tweet). I think they had the material before that to test for dna if they do indeed have those items. We only have the alleged murderer's say on the board and sock based on something she said Al told her (crimeonline).

Crimeonline #3 quote:

Bloody Board and Sock
Stauch added that her husband told her that Gannon’s sock and a bloody 2×4 board were found in the woods near Douglas County.

Stauch explained that her family frequently loaded up boards they didn’t need from their garage into the pickup truck, leftovers from her husband’s woodworking hobby. She claimed that there had been several accidents in the garage, which could have easily accounted for a bloodied board.

ANYONE I've ever known that did woodworking or carpentry, kept scraps for future projects. They didn't dispose of bloody scraps in the woods.

She didn't even TRY to put together a reasonable lie, Al will contradict her excuse.

Imagine thinking you’ve planned the perfect crime.

You know about cell phone tracking, so you leave your phone at home.

You show your face at a few places, as you want to establish an alibi.

You commit the murder away from home, so cadaver dogs can’t nail you. No body, no crime.

You type in a fake Google search, as that will surely throw off law enforcement, and trick them into believing they are dealing with a runway.

As long as you keep talking, you can convince everyone of your innocence.

But you didn’t count on one thing:

You are as dumb as you are evil, and every move you made in an effort to get away with this, created a mountain of evidence against you.

Checkmate.

Agree 1,000%! Now can she just be "dumb" enough to tell someone where exactly Gannon is!

I don't think she will give up the spot that she threw Gannon's body.
If she does.. it will reveal even MORE about how heinous and depraved this crime is.
About heinous and depraved SHE IS.
For whatever reason.. she will continue to play the victim, as twisted as she is.

Still.. I believe he will be recovered, in time, without her direction.

Dear Lord, that PC was so difficult to watch. Prayers for his family. Hopefully they will continue forward, with as much help as they need and desire. They won't get "over it". They will have to learn to press on with a piece of their heart gone.

I believe things didn't go according to her plan, I believe when she reported Gannon as a run a way she expected LE to take her word for it and she didn't expect Al to come back home that soon so she thought she would have more time to clean up and dispose of stuff and it didn't work out that way...
She very likely went into a rage and killed Gannon in his bedroom which is where a big spot of blood was found, them she most likely took his body into the garage and left it there while she fingured out how she was gonna transport it and where was she gonna take it to.....also boards don't just fly out the back of a truck......she loaded him up in that vehicle and with the help of her sisters or her daughter she disposed of him somewhere.....this woman to put evil and I cringe to think of what Gannon has had to live with all this time....poor poor baby!!

this would mean he came back into the house though, after the video surveillance. The video showed him alive leaving the house, and her returning without him. So he would have had to come back at some point. I don’t think he died in the house. I think injured there and died elsewhere

this would mean he came back into the house though, after the video surveillance. The video showed him alive leaving the house, and her returning without him. So he would have had to come back at some point. I don’t think he died in the house. I think injured there and died elsewhere
Which would explain the sketchy backing in, and his inability to pick up his device, he was visibly harmed at that point. Poor kiddo, I hate to think what happened next...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela