Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 #26 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
this would mean he came back into the house though, after the video surveillance. The video showed him alive leaving the house, and her returning without him. So he would have had to come back at some point. I don’t think he died in the house. I think injured there and died elsewhere
Yes, agreed.
She did something to him that she couldn't 'hide'.

MOO you are right, police said the new information narrows down the search area. Thats likely all they need. MOO the police and DA don't want to negotiate for a body. MOO probably makes them ill to think about having to.

I think they'll find Gannon without assistance from the incarcerated one, if in fact they have not already found him, which MOO I suspect they may have.

I don’t know the case of Heather Elvis but was it ever revealed that LS lived in the same complex as the missing girl?

This was my reaction too. Landon must be a really nice person
She might also recognize that no one could see this coming.
This is very new. Everything is still in the shock and awe stage. Both parents will struggle for the rest of their lives at all sorts of levels. Child loss is a special kind of hell as it is, and the particular circumstances then add on to that.

Do you all think she will reveal the site of the body in a plea bargain of some kind?

Assuming the charges we know of were filed in good faith (and there's no reason to think they weren't) I don't see what sort of "deal" she could be offered.

DP isn't on the table..and to me that makes sense even if she could have technically qualified since she has been charged before 7/2020. Jurors aren't going to want to award a severe penalty that for newer cases has been outlawed.

Since she's facing life without the possibility of parole, seems the possibility of parole is all that could be offered. And I don't think that will happen.
JMO (and I'm not an attorney)

I think she
caused a head injury Sunday night. Probably told him he was going to the doctor and drugged him up on some meds. If you find the Petco (is that allowed?) information it seems like she left him waiting (unconscious?) in the truck while “shopping”. I’m betting he was poisoned after being beaten the night before.

Letecia Lynn Hardin Hunt Stauch is a witch.
Capital B Period.

Burn her at the stake. Light her up. Bring on the flames.
After she's injected with sodium pentothal and reveals the location of sweet Gannon.

Then, I'll help gather wood.

The world is a much better place for our children, when the monsters are put down.

This is the exact reason I spoke pages ago about anger, resentment, rage, and the need for forgiveness.

Some must rage for a time, I get it, but MOO, rage and anger lead to distorted thinking.

Where's Gannon?
True words: I agree.

No matter how upsetting this feels right now, there's always more to the picture. Situations change. Clarity grows from purpose. Wisdom dictates we take a few steps backwards to be able to go much further. The human mind, no matter how pained, still retains a capacity for joy. My granddaughter turned 13 today. My last grandbaby is now a teenager. Good golly molly, I get to do it all over again.
I am so lucky. ❤️

Truer words: It’s a process.

Haaaaaaaaaa. Well played.

Letecia Stauch, facing the camera this time.

#GannonStauch

Spencer Wilson on Twitter
So is this an "official mugshot" it reads EPC Sheriff? Was a photo taken earlier in Colorado for some reason or was this taken in SC and sent to EPC as a courtesy.

Last edited:
I think they will bargin with her on a few things that really matter to her that will make her talk to find out where Gannon,s body is, one of the things is her daughter, I bet anything they will tell her they are getting a arrest ready on her daughter for guilty after the fact and she can either tell them where Gannons body is or her daughter will get arrested!!

She doesn't care. She would throw her under the bus if it would save her.

I think they'll find Gannon without assistance from the incarcerated one, if in fact they have not already found him, which MOO I suspect they may have.
I hope you are correct. I don’t think she will tell. I hope LE knows everything or somebody is talking and will lead them to him. I am concerned as I believe they are still asking for tips. Jmo

So is this a MUGSHOT...the one we've all seen? It says Elpsco

So is this an "official mugshot" it reads EPC Sheriff? Was a photo taken earlier in Colorado for some reason or was this taken in SC and sent to EPC as a courtesy.
This would have been taken by authorities in SC.

True words: I agree.

No matter how upsetting this feels right now, there's always more to the picture. Situations change. Clarity grows from purpose. Wisdom dictates we take a few steps backwards to be able to go much further. The human mind, no matter how pained, still retains a capacity for joy. My granddaughter turned 13 today. My last grandbaby is now a teenager. Good golly molly, I get to do it all over again.
I am so lucky. ❤️

Truer words: It’s a process.

I think i have a girl crush on you.

Assuming the charges we know of were filed in good faith (and there's no reason to think they weren't) I don't see what sort of "deal" she could be offered.

DP isn't on the table..and to me that makes sense even if she could have technically qualified since she has been charged before 7/2020. Jurors aren't going to want to award a severe penalty that for newer cases has been outlawed.

Since she's facing life without the possibility of parole, seems the possibility of parole is all that could be offered. And I don't think that will happen.
JMO (and I'm not an attorney)
I don’t know that jurors would struggle that much with sending the person of trust in a child abuse/murder case to her death. Personally, I think she should suffer her loss of liberty and child abuser and murderer label a day at a time in prison until she dies a natural death. .

Maybe that is partly why Landon does not seem to be hard on AS...I don’t think I would be able to look at my ex if his new partner killed my child...she is a better person I guess...
I think it is the shared love for their child that enables them to support each other. As a mother, she understands his grief.

She herself said she trusted TS to care for her child. Imo

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members