Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 #26 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He didnt even really have to talk she was so busy answering questions that hadn't been asked!
I can see 3 possibilities for her court room antics:

1. She sticks with her story no matter what, regardless of evidence.

2. She makes up an unconvincing, contradictory story about it being an accident and panicking.

3. They try for an insanity defense.

This was her complete disregard for common sense...answering questions that weren't even asked yet...well stated DocStetson

I am so glad she’s been arrested I hope she spares her daughter watching her go to trial and plead guilty and give up where gannon is . They need to put him to rest .Landen is one strong woman and to see them all together drawing strength is heart wrenching.
I don't see TS as the "Sparing another the pain" type. Its all about her. I can almost hear her spewing about her constitutional rights being violated, and maybe a cop and a few guards groping her.

I guess tonight she will be complaining about her new accommodations and uncomfortable bed.

I have been waiting (like everyone) for weeks for them to arrest LS and find Gannon. I wasn't ready for the rage I feel now, hearing about a bloody 2x4...I am fired up. I so want her to have the same! I can only hope prison is a harsh and violating experience for her.... She earned it.

She's been lying and skating by her whole life. I hope this is the end of the line and it's time to pay up. Big time. She hurt him, he suffered and my heart aches, and I hope her life is ruined. And still no Gannon. Heartless, unemotional psychopath incapable of loving anyone but herself.:mad:

Fuming....
MOO

You stated in an earlier post that you believed we should move on to forgiveness and that some may find that hard to understand. Thank you. I do understand and most heartily agree. But I do think we should keep in mind two things about that: one, forgiving others is essential, as you pointed out, for the health of our own souls. Hate destroys the soul and our God calls us to something much higher and much greater. He calls us to love one another, especially our enemies. That brings me to the second thing. What does it mean to love another? More than anything, it means seeking their end in heaven. It means recognizing that just as we love our children, all our children, so too does God love all His and seek their love for Him. Gannon's earthly life has ended, his earthly body, has died. But his soul lives on and on the last day, he will have a new body, one that will live for all Eternity and which no one could ever harm even in the slightest. He is in God's loving arms. But though Tee's earthly life continues, her soul has died. She rejected God when she chose freely to kill an innocent life. In choosing to reject God's law, she chose Hell, which is exactly where she is, right now, in her body fused to a dead soul. But our God loves us and seeks us to love Him in return. We are given life on earth to repent, to seek His forgiveness. We can all forgive her and that is good for us. It will heal our souls. But it will not heal hers. To love another is to seek their end with God, the end He desires but which we can have only by freely choosing it. So what we are called to do is to pray for her to be given the grace to see clearly what she has done. Right now, with a dead soul, she is, as God put it so bluntly, blind. The best way to heal ourselves, the best way to demonstrate true forgiveness, is to pray for her to be able to see, for only by His grace will she be able to truly see what she's done, and only that will cause her to be humbled and to repent. Dead souls feel nothing. But souls given sight, they do feel. And can you imagine the horror, the profound horror, she will feel when she is able to truly see what she has done?

Agreed, and I indeed did post earlier, that I personally will pray for 't'

Post #911, previous thread :)

Last edited:
I keep hearing Gannon's crying and overwhelmingly fearful responses to that sick ****'s manipulating narrative and her "sell the couch" craziness in her 'accidentally recorded' cell phone video.

That was no accident, and now we know why the video did not include Gannon's image nor did she focus it on anything in that bedroom.

"Did you do it on purpose!!? Swear? Pinky swear!?"

We might never know the rage that exploded that weekend and Monday from that evil-personified entity. We also might never know how such a sick **** becomes such a sick ****.

Let's hope LE finds Gannon and for swift justice. I hope she feels deep fear and paranoia to no end while in prison.

Gannon's case hits me just as hard as did Jessica Lunsford's. Sleuthing the JL case in 2005 is what brought me to Websleuths.

I don't see TS as the "Sparing another the pain" type. Its all about her. I can almost hear her spewing about her constitutional rights being violated, and maybe a cop and a few guards groping her.

I guess tonight she will be complaining about her new accommodations and uncomfortable bed.

Ha SleuthBee...you are probably right...her thread count on the bed she's given will not be high enough...LOL. Poor thing, everybody misunderstands her. She's a great citizen and caring mother/step mother....

I can see 3 possibilities for her court room antics:

1. She sticks with her story no matter what, regardless of evidence.

2. She makes up an unconvincing, contradictory story about it being an accident and panicking.

3. They try for an insanity defense.

4. She pulls a Tammy Moorer, put me on the stand because im smarter than my attorneys, and goes down in a blaze of stupidity.

It’s too much. I am in sensory overload. I had to shut down because I was overwhelmed with sadness that Gannon is gone.

I just remembered her trying to say disparaging things about Gannon, that he pooped his pants earlier and how he didn’t go to school b4 abuse he was afraid he’d poop in class. Just putting him down, saying degradating things about him. So all his classmates now know he pooped his pants because of his medication.

This is a true crime and web sleuthing site. We can speculate as well.

If this case is too much for you ; you might want to take a break -- as it's probably not going to get better during the trial.
There's a reason why LS kept letting things 'slip' in her interviews and seemed to bring up items in discussion to 'defend' herself.
It was her undoing.

Ha. I've been around looong enough to know that gory speculation like ears being cut off serves no purpose. What factual evidence would that be based on? We will find out soon enough exactly what happened. No need to make it worse than it already will be.

I

I think she’ll have a smug look on her face. For sure I don’t think there will be remorse or guilt. Just defiance. I be she will have her make up on and her hair combed.
Jumping off your post.
Jail. Any jail really is hell. Im thankful that's where she'll be for the long term future. Make up. Hair. Nothing matters. Its just hell. She is nothing there. Not a hardened bad *advertiser censored*. Not a wrongfully accused. Just convicted felon w over justified attitude til that gets adjusted. Wish I was doing the adjusting. In a concrete jungle. Day in day out. She deserves less but thats where she will be for life. Gutter rat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela