Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 #26 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Been reading and barely commenting today so far.
I will say I am so saddened by Gannon's torture and death. I was pretty certain pretty quickly this was the case.
I am glad LS has finally been arrested.
As far as AS not seeing what she was.....this happens all the time. I would guess that she was loving and kind in AS's eyes, at least for awhile. Obviously, both parents never imagined in their wildest dreams she was capable of murder! They probably never even considered she was capable of abuse. She didn't let them see that side of her.
This is nobody's fault but LS's. We know she thinks she can fool people. We saw her thinking she was doing just that.
I imagine she has fooled others all her life.
She is a chameleon too, imo, so that others don't see thru her. I doubt people thought too much about it.
She probably didn't come across as a leader or a follower. Just kind of there. Unnoticeable actually. But she always had something brewing in her. Something evil.
I wouldn't be surprised if she abused animals as a child. Maybe picked on younger kids too. I'll bet she was sneaky too. And a thief. Morals of an alley cat too.
There. I've said some of the things that come to mind when I think of her. All jmo tho

I feel like her trial will be a circus, complete with her acting as her own attorney at some point.
Can definitely see her “firing” her attorney.
4. She pulls a Tammy Moorer, put me on the stand because im smarter than my attorneys, and goes down in a blaze of stupidity.
I reckon the blaze of stupidity part happens no matter which of those 4 outcomes she picks.;)

SBM

Agreed.

Not to mention the harm she has tried to bring to all of the good and decent step parents out there who care for the spouses' children as if they were their own !
Why should TS have a long life, even behind bars ?
Gannon had barely started his !!!!!

From a stepmom who tries to be the best one she can, thank you for this. She didn't harm him because she's a stepmom, she did it because she's an awful human being.

This is the exact reason I spoke pages ago about anger, resentment, rage, and the need for forgiveness.

Some must rage for a time, I get it, but MOO, rage and anger lead to distorted thinking.

Where's Gannon?
Yes. Emotions.
Where’s Gannon

imo she was abused; had a stepsister she resided with; always chasing that father figure; and well you know the rest

i’m not gonna lie. I reallyreally wanted to believe TS had nothing to do with it or at the most it was totally accidental. My first inkling should have been the “I” “I did this” “Me” interviews including bashing the bio mom. Lesson learned. Somewhat new to WS, but dually noted.

View attachment 235796
A 6-year-old boy just handed me this blue glow stick. Him and his parents are planning to hang these on the corner here as well. @FOX21News #GannonStauch

CMoore News® (Carly Moore) on Twitter

I know it’s totally irrelevant but the grammar in that journalist’s tweet, ugh! It’s: “He and his parents...” not “Him and his parents.”

(Sorry to be petty but as a journalist myself that just made me cringe.)

This is the exact reason I spoke pages ago about anger, resentment, rage, and the need for forgiveness.

Some must rage for a time, I get it, but MOO, rage and anger lead to distorted thinking.

Where's Gannon?
Personally, I’m all for forgiveness. We all need it at times, sometimes often. But murdering an innocent child and then lying day in and day out, obfuscating the truth, slandering LH’s character (how dare that murderer!) not revealing where you hid the sweet child and allowing his parents to suffer immeasurable grief while you continue to lie and make excuses for yourself?? Sooooorry!!! I will not forgive someone who does not fess up to what they have done and give the grieving parents all that is left of their beloved son, his remains, so they can bury him with the love, respect and honour he so much deserves. Yes I’m angry and resentful and I make NO apologies for that! JMHO

Agreed, and I indeed did post earlier, that I personally will pray for 't'

Post #911, previous thread :)
BTW: I have to say, while following this here on Websleuths, I read over and over again about how we don't cite Social Media here. It caused me to go pop over there and see what the difference is. Oh my. Such a difference! I suspect you would have been attacked mercilessly over there had you posted there what you posted here. The hatred and vileness over there is so sad. They seem unable to see how the nastiness and hatred they display is the very kind of thing that lives and motivates the Tees of the world. This is such a good place here at Websleuths and I am grateful for it. For people like you and the others here who I have watched try always to be fair, and kind, and decent. Thank you.

Letecia ‘Tee’ Stauch: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

Court records show that Letecia Stauch was previously arrested in North Carolina and South Carolina. She was charged with first-offense domestic violence in South Carolina in November 2010, but the case was later dropped.

In North Carolina, she was placed on probation in 2002 after three 2001 arrests. She was charged in February 2001 with communicating threats, in April 2001 with simple assault and June 2001 with unauthorized use of a motor vehicle, according to North Carolina records. Further details about those cases were not immediately available.

I think he will be found, unless this was premeditated. If it wasn’t, she was likely sloppy and left a good enough trace to eventually find him.

Agreed...she was quite sloppy...they WILL find him and allow these grieving parents some ceremonial closure...but when they do find him it will be traumatic all over again so it's a double edged sword. So sad. As a parent we all weep.

I’ll tell you one thing, Landen is my hero. She is walking through this with dignity and strength. I love that she’s a united front with Al in the loss of their child and she’s not blaming him for bringing that evil into Gannon’s life. Landen said it herself, she trusted T. Bless her heart. She’s a mother who is broken hearted that her son is gone, yet she is a woman of strength and reserve. My hat is off to her. IMO

I'm with ya MassGuy...surely in SC. Also, as a poster mentioned earlier...her remorse/regret is not about Gannon, it's about being caught and the audacity that anybody would think she harmed this child. She's still waiting for apologies...unreal. True narcissism at play. And to think she actually mentioned the bloody sock and bloody board in her part 3 interview along with the the dish-sized blood stain...clearly an indication she was delusional that anybody would conceive of suspecting her...unbelievable.
I have no reason to believe that she will give up her personality disorder just because she was arrested. If anything, she will act worse. TS can't even fake feeling concerned for another.

I don’t know that jurors would struggle that much with sending the person of trust in a child abuse/murder case to her death. Personally, I think she should suffer her loss of liberty and child abuser and murderer label a day at a time in prison until she dies a natural death. .

BBM

Of course you are entitled to your opinion. Having served on a "death qualified" jury, I'm not at all sure I share it.

Voting for the DP is hard (as it should be.) But voting for it for an admittedly heinous crime that legally could not get the DP had it been committed less than 6 months later.... that's quite different.
JMO

It’s too much. I am in sensory overload. I had to shut down because I was overwhelmed with sadness that Gannon is gone.

I just remembered her trying to say disparaging things about Gannon, that he pooped his pants earlier and how he didn’t go to school b4 abuse he was afraid he’d poop in class. Just putting him down, saying degradating things about him. So all his classmates now know he pooped his pants because of his medication.
Yes, well...I speculate she'll be doing plenty of pant-pooping herself in her new home in the penitentiary. Karma's a biatch. As usual, just amateur opinion and speculation.

LE will need to find another way to find Gannon. To admit she killed him and left him in some terrible place is beyond her. And what could they offer? Maybe a choice of prisons but that usually comes after conviction. I can’t see her admitting anything before then, if ever.

I love God as most do but when it comes down to a evil monster that took away one of Gods gift to this world I cant help but be mad as hell about it, I know we are suppose to turn the other cheek but what I really want to do is slap both of hers, maybe later after Ive come to grips with all this I might can calm down about it but I fear I just wouldn't be strong enough not to punch her if she was in front of me.
When my son was around 8 I picked him up from a visit with his Dad only for him to tell me that his Dads girlfriend had whipped him that day....I turned that car right back around and drove right back to that house and called her outside and told her in no uncertain terms she was to never lay her hand on my son again, if he does something wrong you can put him in his room till his father gets home and let him take care of it but you are not kin to my son and you don't love my son like a parent does so therefore never ever hit my son again or we are both going to jail......after I got back in the car...I said a prayer that the Lord had his hand on me just enough that I help myself back from a assault charge, so that's the way I see things......maybe God gave me enough leeway to fix the situation but not to go to jail!!IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UnicornAmalthea