Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 #26 **ARREST**

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha. I've been around looong enough to know that gory speculation like ears being cut off serves no purpose. What factual evidence would that be based on? We will find out soon enough exactly what happened. No need to make it worse than it already will be.
If you need to, take a break for a while as this case is so disturbing.

The truth about what happened to Gannon will most likely be far worse than anyone has speculated or theorized.
You keep bringing this up ad nauseam.
No one is making it worse , it's terrible as it is.

He walked to the truck slowly and dropped something ; and was seemingly unable to pick it up.
How was he injured ?
Because he wasn't well.
Whatever she did to him will be difficult to learn after the trial brings the truth to light.
We will have to wait and see.
Very sad for Gannon and this monster with whom he was basically incarcerated -- in that home.
There was no escape for him and that's heartbreaking.

Last edited:
I think they've found him. I just feel like it's the news coming out next.

Agree, or have a very good idea of where he is. Curious if that’s where tampering with a corpse may be from-could be common to charge a murderer with that, or maybe they have his body or know where his body is

I’ll tell you one thing, Landen is my hero. She is walking through this with dignity and strength. I love that she’s a united front with Al in the loss of their child and she’s not blaming him for bringing that evil into Gannon’s life. Landen said it herself, she trusted T. Bless her heart. She’s a mother who is broken hearted that her son is gone, yet she is a woman of strength and reserve. My hat is off to her. IMO
Couldn't agree more...Fantastic example of strength and wisdom. May God Bless them both.

It’s too much. I am in sensory overload. I had to shut down because I was overwhelmed with sadness that Gannon is gone.

I just remembered her trying to say disparaging things about Gannon, that he pooped his pants earlier and how he didn’t go to school b4 abuse he was afraid he’d poop in class. Just putting him down, saying degradating things about him. So all his classmates now know he pooped his pants because of his medication.

Yet she took him hiking, if I am correct, the day he was sick and couldn't go to school. Evil bish...

Letecia ‘Tee’ Stauch: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

Court records show that Letecia Stauch was previously arrested in North Carolina and South Carolina. She was charged with first-offense domestic violence in South Carolina in November 2010, but the case was later dropped.

In North Carolina, she was placed on probation in 2002 after three 2001 arrests. She was charged in February 2001 with communicating threats, in April 2001 with simple assault and June 2001 with unauthorized use of a motor vehicle, according to North Carolina records. Further details about those cases were not immediately available.

Holy crap MassGuy...you're like a ninja that comes and goes like the wind...where do you find this stuff...?LOL. Thanks for sharing.

How on earth was she able to get her teaching license in CO? With most professional licenses, having a history of a license suspension in another state is usually enough to get denied. Also having a criminal history that includes assault and a number of other convictions should have been more than enough. Seriously, can any educators weigh in? My experience with licensure is with medical professions but I assumed teacher licensing was at least somewhat similar.

I have been waiting (like everyone) for weeks for them to arrest LS and find Gannon. I wasn't ready for the rage I feel now, hearing about a bloody 2x4...I am fired up. I so want her to have the same! I can only hope prison is a harsh and violating experience for her.... She earned it.

She's been lying and skating by her whole life. I hope this is the end of the line and it's time to pay up. Big time. She hurt him, he suffered and my heart aches, and I hope her life is ruined. And still no Gannon. Heartless, unemotional psychopath incapable of loving anyone but herself.:mad:
Fuming....
MOO
I know a prison guard who turned down a promotion because he didn't want to transfer to a women's prison. He told me they are nasty and he stayed in the men's prison. He told me that when an inmate is violated in a women's prison, an object is used. And the fights and emotional abuse is worse than anything he ever saw.

I have no reason to believe that she will give up her personality disorder just because she was arrested. If anything, she will act worse. TS can't even fake feeling concerned for another.
She will be assigned an attorney and he will shut her up.
She reminds me of so many other cases where there's just simply something wrong with the suspect. Like CA and Jodi Arias! What is that? It seems like a hard block blocking out how reality sees them! Like they can't get something into their thick skulls! jmo.....again

Personally, I’m all for forgiveness. We all need it at times, sometimes often. But murdering an innocent child and then lying day in and day out, obfuscating the truth, slandering LH’s character (how dare that murderer!) not revealing where you hid the sweet child and allowing his parents to suffer immeasurable grief while you continue to lie and make excuses for yourself?? Sooooorry!!! I will not forgive someone who does not fess up to what they have done and give the grieving parents all that is left of their beloved son, his remains, so they can bury him with the love, respect and honour he so much deserves. Yes I’m angry and resentful and I make NO apologies for that! JMHO

May I add before you can forgive someone they need to ask for forgiveness don’t they?
If they aren’t sorry and remorseful how do you forgive THAT?

Been reading and barely commenting today so far.
I will say I am so saddened by Gannon's torture and death. I was pretty certain pretty quickly this was the case.
I am glad LS has finally been arrested.
As far as AS not seeing what she was.....this happens all the time. I would guess that she was loving and kind in AS's eyes, at least for awhile. Obviously, both parents never imagined in their wildest dreams she was capable of murder! They probably never even considered she was capable of abuse. She didn't let them see that side of her.
This is nobody's fault but LS's. We know she thinks she can fool people. We saw her thinking she was doing just that.
I imagine she has fooled others all her life.
She is a chameleon too, imo, so that others don't see thru her. I doubt people thought too much about it.
She probably didn't come across as a leader or a follower. Just kind of there. Unnoticeable actually. But she always had something brewing in her. Something evil.
I wouldn't be surprised if she abused animals as a child. Maybe picked on younger kids too. I'll bet she was sneaky too. And a thief. Morals of an alley cat too.
There. I've said some of the things that come to mind when I think of her. All jmo tho
I too am saddened! Have nothing else to say at this moment!

How on earth was she able to get her teaching license in CO? With most professional licenses, having a history of a license suspension in another state is usually enough to get denied. Also having a criminal history that includes assault and a number of other convictions should have been more than enough. Seriously, can any educators weigh in? My experience with licensure is with medical professions but I assumed teacher licensing was at least somewhat similar.
Take everything TS says and divide it by 4. I doubt she ever got her teaching license in CO. If she did, why was she applying to be an airline stewardess??

This is the exact reason I spoke pages ago about anger, resentment, rage, and the need for forgiveness.

Some must rage for a time, I get it, but MOO, rage and anger lead to distorted thinking.

Where's Gannon?
I realize I had to step away from this for some time today.

And I realize I am 25 pages behind on this thread. And I'm sure most if not all of you have cried, poured your hearts out and sleuthined incredible information about TS.

I haven't read everything yet. However, I believe many of you have expressed anger like I have and many have helped others to see they need to forgive.

Altho I agree with the last part. We also need the dignity to be allowed to know and feel it is so to be angry.

There is a time to forgive. Right now, though, it may be too early, too soon for some of us to forgive.

Allow us to be angry. Allow us to feel grief.

We take these children as our own. They become apart our lives. Then we find out in the end their lives have been beaten out of them and left somewhere cold and lonely......

Some feel not forgiving is unrighteous. On the other hand, simply bottling up one’s anger and pretending it is not there may not be righteous either.

Remember, Paul counseled: “Let the sun not set with you in a provoked state.” (Ephesians 4:26)
There are scriptural ways to express anger, such as ‘having your say in your heart,’ talking out your feelings with a mature confidant, or even calmly confronting a wrongdoer.—Psalm 4:4; Proverbs 15:22; Matthew 5:23, 24; James 5:14.

My point is....allow us to grieve and have righteous anger.......

Yes. Emotions.
Where’s Gannon

imo she was abused; had a stepsister she resided with; always chasing that father figure; and well you know the rest

i’m not gonna lie. I reallyreally wanted to believe TS had nothing to do with it or at the most it was totally accidental. My first inkling should have been the “I” “I did this” “Me” interviews including bashing the bio mom. Lesson learned. Somewhat new to WS, but dually noted.
MOO. Abused kids grow up and marry, have kids...and most if not almost all of them, having hated what happened to them are 100% alert not to do it to their kids. If they avoid judgement damaging drugs they mosltly are really good people committed to breaking a cycle.
This woman had a time when she was aware her anger would overtake her...she should have left then.

I know it’s totally irrelevant but the grammar in that journalist’s tweet, ugh! It’s: “He and his parents...” not “Him and his parents.”

(Sorry to be petty but as a journalist myself that just made me cringe.)
Allowed...thank you so much! Not a journalist here but hate to see the deterioration of grammar, spelling, usage etc. in our language.... (I may now be guilty)...nail me!

Last edited:
I don't think she (LS) will ever tell LE where Gannon is. She is not capable of telling the truth. She has not told the truth for years, I think Al is seeing a completely different side to this piece of chit. IMO

All she needs to do is continue talking, everywhere she goes. And she will. She's going to make "friends" in jail and tell them quite a bit.

I believe Gannon's mother is truly a good person. Perhaps she had a tough time after a girlfriend she trusted cheated with her husband and broke up her family. Then, they married and move across country making it difficult to see her children... now this.

LH suffered horribly as a result of this evil poor excuse for a human being.
I’m pretty sure it’s not that simple. There are several victims here, including the father, who was away serving his country performing his military duties while someone who seems to have had everyone fooled was murdering his and LH’s son.

No one understands how these people can wear masks and be several people at once, depending on who’s in the room. It can be drawn out for years. Leticia Stauch brutally killed this boy and she and only she is responsible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89