Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 #26 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
True words: I agree.

No matter how upsetting this feels right now, there's always more to the picture. Situations change. Clarity grows from purpose. Wisdom dictates we take a few steps backwards to be able to go much further. The human mind, no matter how pained, still retains a capacity for joy. My granddaughter turned 13 today. My last grandbaby is now a teenager. Good golly molly, I get to do it all over again.
I am so lucky. ❤️

Truer words: It’s a process.

Excellent, Excellent, Excellent. I have 25 years in a profession that dealt with myriad issues and tragedies. It is MOO in times as these we need to anger, and rage, each in our own way, for a time. But comes the time when we must resolve to move forward, with clarity, and singleness of purpose, which to me, is....FIND GANNON.

dbm : Other actions are possible.

Considering the "intelligence level" of the perp, I'm surprised Gannon hasn't been found ?
Hoping it will be soon before all trauma evidence is lost.
To think he survived being born a preemie and was thriving ! :(

Graphic follows :

If she hit him with the board , or if there were broken ribs/fingers, the longer it takes to find him will become more difficult to tell what happened at the end of his life.
Forensic science is amazing. Hopefully they will locate his body before the weather warms.

There is prior evidence of her bouncing available online.
'..and we ate burgerking, so there, giggle giggle'
Ugh. She was downright giddy when she got to the Burger King part of the interview. IMO because she thought she fooled the reporter and gave a glowing performance. That Spencer Wilson is smarter than the average bear, though. I like the way he just let her talk.

This would have been taken by authorities in SC.

I'm with ya MassGuy...surely in SC. Also, as a poster mentioned earlier...her remorse/regret is not about Gannon, it's about being caught and the audacity that anybody would think she harmed this child. She's still waiting for apologies...unreal. True narcissism at play. And to think she actually mentioned the bloody sock and bloody board in her part 3 interview along with the the dish-sized blood stain...clearly an indication she was delusional that anybody would conceive of suspecting her...unbelievable.

Ugh. She was downright giddy when she got to the Burger King part of the interview. IMO because she thought she fooled the reporter and gave a glowing performance. That Spencer Wilson is smarter than the average bear, though. I like the way he just let her talk.
He didnt even really have to talk she was so busy answering questions that hadn't been asked!

After she's injected with sodium pentothal and reveals the location of sweet Gannon.

Then, I'll help gather wood.

The world is a much better place for our children, when the monsters are put down.
Agreed.
I mentioned pages back about what she may have done to him.
Because she is that evil.
And because she just had to mention that Gannon's blood would be found on woodworking tools.
We know that he wasn't old enough to be doing woodworking around the house.
So why did she say it ?

Not to mention the harm she has tried to bring to all of the good and decent step parents out there who care for the spouses' children as if they were their own !
Why should TS have a long life, even behind bars ?
Gannon had barely started his !!!!!

Do you all think she will reveal the site of the body in a plea bargain of some kind?

Just like a hardened criminal, she will go with that old saying, “that's my story and I'm stickin to it”. Her story being that she was set up and framed because she would never ever ever hurt that child. I don't see her admitting what she did or helping recover Gannon. Hope I'm wrong. And when this goes to trial if she testifies I can see another Ezra M. repeat. JMO

I fully believe AS loves his children, and had no idea what was going on. He may now find that hindsight is 20/20. I just pay that AS and LL are able to recover and move forward. I have no doubt that we have not seen the last of mom. She is on a mission!

I agree....also, I think AS knew very early that LS was responsible. Especially with the blood evidence and all. That's why I believe he distanced himself immediately and let LE "do their thing" and let LS "do her thing" by just blabbering word salad, word soup, and pre-splaining everything.

I am so glad she’s been arrested I hope she spares her daughter watching her go to trial and plead guilty and give up where gannon is . They need to put him to rest .Landen is one strong woman and to see them all together drawing strength is heart wrenching.

Maybe that is partly why Landon does not seem to be hard on AS...I don’t think I would be able to look at my ex if his new partner killed my child...she is a better person I guess...
I believe Gannon's mother is truly a good person. Perhaps she had a tough time after a girlfriend she trusted cheated with her husband and broke up her family. Then, they married and move across country making it difficult to see her children... now this.

LH suffered horribly as a result of this evil poor excuse for a human being.

This is the exact reason I spoke pages ago about anger, resentment, rage, and the need for forgiveness.

Some must rage for a time, I get it, but MOO, rage and anger lead to distorted thinking.

Where's Gannon?
This is the exact reason I spoke pages ago about anger, resentment, rage, and the need for forgiveness.

Some must rage for a time, I get it, but MOO, rage and anger lead to distorted thinking.
You stated in an earlier post that you believed we should move on to forgiveness and that some may find that hard to understand. Thank you. I do understand and most heartily agree. But I do think we should keep in mind two things about that: one, forgiving others is essential, as you pointed out, for the health of our own souls. Hate destroys the soul and our God calls us to something much higher and much greater. He calls us to love one another, especially our enemies. That brings me to the second thing. What does it mean to love another? More than anything, it means seeking their end in heaven. It means recognizing that just as we love our children, all our children, so too does God love all His and seek their love for Him. Gannon's earthly life has ended, his earthly body, has died. But his soul lives on and on the last day, he will have a new body, one that will live for all Eternity and which no one could ever harm even in the slightest. He is in God's loving arms. But though Tee's earthly life continues, her soul has died. She rejected God when she chose freely to kill an innocent life. In choosing to reject God's law, she chose Hell, which is exactly where she is, right now, in her body fused to a dead soul. But our God loves us and seeks us to love Him in return. We are given life on earth to repent, to seek His forgiveness. We can all forgive her and that is good for us. It will heal our souls. But it will not heal hers. To love another is to seek their end with God, the end He desires but which we can have only by freely choosing it. So what we are called to do is to pray for her to be given the grace to see clearly what she has done. Right now, with a dead soul, she is, as God put it so bluntly, blind. The best way to heal ourselves, the best way to demonstrate true forgiveness, is to pray for her to be able to see, for only by His grace will she be able to truly see what she's done, and only that will cause her to be humbled and to repent. Dead souls feel nothing. But souls given sight, they do feel. And can you imagine the horror, the profound horror, she will feel when she is able to truly see what she has done?

Unless any other family arrests are directly connected to this case (and so far, they do not seem to be) why are they being posted here?

Besides it being against TOS, it just confuses folks trying to catch up. No need to have that here.

Ask the person posting. You're asking the wrong person.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela