Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 #26 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
MOO
Injured, then got in truck
Arrived at murder scene
't' departed with weapon
Discarded weapon
Returned without Gannon
Returned to murder scene
Likely moved Gannon

Still think may be in more than one place, sorry.

I have a high respect for kittythehare, just sayin' :)

pretty much my thoughts too. I would venture the board had enough forensic evidence on it to know that he’s gone.

Imagine thinking you’ve planned the perfect crime.

You know about cell phone tracking, so you leave your phone at home.

You show your face at a few places, as you want to establish an alibi.

You commit the murder away from home, so cadaver dogs can’t nail you. No body, no crime.

You type in a fake Google search, as that will surely throw off law enforcement, and trick them into believing they are dealing with a runway.

As long as you keep talking, you can convince everyone of your innocence.

But you didn’t count on one thing:

You are as dumb as you are evil, and every move you made in an effort to get away with this, created a mountain of evidence against you.

Checkmate.
That's the downfall of Narcissists and Sociopaths -they think they are smarter than everyone else because they've gone a lifetime getting away with things because others are KIND enough to give a benefit of the doubt until they can't any longer.

Dear LH thank you for sharing your beautiful boy with all of us.
Dear Gannon, we all love you. It’s okay now. ❤️
Close your eyes. Have no fear. The monster's gone.

Close your eyes
Have no fear
The monster's gone
She's on the run and your mommy’s here

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful
Beautiful boy
Beautiful boy

Before you go to sleep
Say a little prayer
Every day in every way, it's getting better and better

Beautiful boy
Beautiful boy

Out on the ocean sailing away
I can hardly wait
To see you come of age
But I guess we'll both just have to be patient
'Cause it's a long way to go
A hard row to hoe
Yes, it's a long way to go
But in the meantime
Before you cross the street
Take my hand
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans

Beautiful boy
Beautiful boy

Before you go to sleep
Say a little prayer
Every day in every way, it's getting better and better
Beautiful boy

Dear AS, thank you for sharing your beautiful boy with all of us.
I've said so much but I will say it again. Your posts help me so much!! Thank you! You are a true angel on earth

Unfortunately, I don't think it's a suicide suit (although the thoughts of her trying to pose in one to make it look form flattering make me giggle). There is too much of a collar and the material doesn't look like the heavy duty quilted stuff on suicide suits to prevent tearing, rolling, said garment into a noose.
I was thinking it might be one of the green drop down quilted smocks with the back opening. I’m not sure why she wouldn’t be in processing in the same color as others.

Been away all day, and I'll never catch up.

I read the news of her arrest, and the presser, which I have not and likely can not watch.

I'm not sure if I want to cry, throw up, or hit something. Maybe all 3, at the same time.

I know there's a TON of MSM articles, as my google alert blew up in my inbox while I was away.

That said, can anyone suggest the BEST article(s) to read that covers all the known details?
TIA

And {{{{{{{{{ fellow WSers }}}}}}}}}}}} much love.

Last edited:
@anacoop I will ask my husband. I know he told me in the past that they give them paper outfits and they get no blankets or pillows.

Update: He said it looks like a regular inmate suit. His jail is green for county, orange for immigration, grey for worker inmates, white immigration workers, so it looked completely normal to him.

Last edited:
I work nights and when i woke up i thought..lets check and see if they found Gannon today. Lo and behold the first notification on my phone simply said.... Tecia Stauch: Arrested. I cheered out loud. Until i realized they haven't found Gannon and believe he is dead. I have a lot to catch up on.

Seeing Landon at the press conference was so gut wrenching. I can't even imagine going through everything she has been put through by this woman. What a monster.

On March 2, 2020, at approximately 8:04 AM, MST, El Paso County Sheriff's Office Detectives, FBI Agents, and members from the El Paso County 4th Judicial District Attorney's Office arrested Letecia Stauch (DOB 08/04/1983) in Horry County, South Carolina.

Oh that makes me so happy that EPCSO detectives and DA team members were able to actually be there for the arrest. They don't always get that opportunity when they take someone into custody so far away, and I'm sure it was satisfying to finally PERSONALLY see her evil *advertiser censored** hauled in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487