Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 #26 **ARREST**

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder if she’ll write notes on toilet paper ala Patrick Frazee? She loves talking so much

She's gonna represent herself and then petition the Court to allow her to be on FB all the time. For legal reasons. Because reasons.

It will cause WS to break down under the posting load if that happens. Cannot be allowed.

Personal information promoted by Letecia Stauch, arrested in death of stepson Gannon Stauch, refuted by local school district
ETA:
By Debbie Kelley debbie.kelley@gazette.com
Mar 2, 2020 Updated 9 min ago
“Despite Letecia Stauch’s personal information on her social media profiles saying she’s employed as a ‘curriculum developer’ at School District 49, she does not and has never worked for the Peyton-based district, said spokesman David Nancarrow.

[SBM]

’Whatever she’s posted is not correct,’ Nancarrow said of Letecia Stauch. ’We have no motivations for what that is.’

[SBM]

Stauch received a Colorado license to teach elementary school, special education and secondary social studies in March 2019, according to the Colorado Department of Education.

She accused Gannon’s mom, Landon Hiott, of contributing to what she called ‘harassment and retaliation’ when she worked for seven days as a middle school social studies teachers in Marion County School District in South Carolina.

The South Carolina Board of Education suspended her educator certification to teach in May 2016 for six months for ‘breach of contract in abandoning her teaching duties’ with the district.

[SBM]” (BBM)
More at the link

I want to make very clear that we are NOT in the business of charging Murder 1 in as a scare tactic. Never. That would debilitate any DA's Office's credibility. To charge such a serious (arguably the MOST serious) crime in our criminal justice system, you best be able to back it. That woman killed him. Period.
Well, there have been flimsy murder cases and wrongful convictions in the history of this nation, that’s a well-known fact. Bad prosecutions do happen. However, I agree that is not the case in this matter and they know she did it.

I’m guessing to keep AS busy and away from his truck? And away from the home..can I call it the crime scene now? IMO the majority of her criming was done before he got off the plane.

IMO the rental car was used to move gannon from wherever she hid him the day before.

I think she hit or kicked him in the stomach. Then realized she severely injured him. Could have caused internal bleeding. started setting up her story/alibi. made the video etc. Took him out the next day and he probably died in the truck or was killed while she was out. Hid the body then came back the next morning in the rental car and moved him. Or hid him better.

Another lie. Listed on her FB and LinkedIn professional account as well.

Despite Letecia Stauch’s personal information on her social media profiles saying she’s employed as a “curriculum developer” at School District 49, she does not and has never worked for the Peyton-based district, said spokesman David Nancarrow.

“Whatever she’s posted is not correct,” Nancarrow said of Letecia Stauch. “We have no motivations for what that is.”

I knew it! Did a little sleuthing awhile back & could find NO trace that she ever worked there. :rolleyes:She was going to have a near impossible task of getting hired as a teacher again after her suspension in SC. Any district might tell her it was for other reasons or they'd decided to hire another candidate, but that would've been the real reason.

Edit to add: And we KNOW, given her stellar spoken & written grammar, that she would never be put in charge of curriculum development! Good grief :eek:

Last edited:
Yet, deep inside is this weird...sort of...satisfaction (like "I'm cool, I got done what I wanted to get done, I TOLD you I was a bada$$"). She probably thinks the intake personnel are stupid and the whole situation is just...stupid.

I’ve had a feeling all along that she’s been enjoying the attention, despite all her complaining about being treated unfairly. Her 15 minutes of fame. I’m guessing this will wear off when reality kicks in.

Wow. Good find.
Went on their website the week of missing and she was not listed as an employee.
Who acts or posts that they have a fake job? A fake drama queen. Ugg

Did AS think she had a job?
I mean if I put on my FB profile that I worked someplace I didn't my family would surely wonder what's up with that unless I was pretending to go to work, etc.

I knew it. Did a little sleuthing awhile back & could find NO trace that she ever worked there. She was going to have a near impossible task of getting hired as a teacher again after her suspension in SC. Any district might tell her it was for other reasons or they'd decided to hire another candidate, but that would've been the real reason.

I wonder when they first ran her for priors? If it was the night she reported Gannon as a runaway, then they probably suspected the worst immediately.

is The snow sifting location where they found the board and bloody sock in the woods

We have no idea. T claimed that Al told her those items were found in Douglas County, but there have been multiple search sites in Douglas County, not just the snow sifting one. All of that info about the board and sock comes from T anyways so who knows how reliable it is.

I suppose now we know why she suddenly felt a need to make a public statement a while back about Gannon cutting his foot (AS told her a bloody sock was found by LE) in the garage where AS does woodworking (AS told her bloody board was found by LE). I’d guess she assumed that would come to light and she felt a need to presplain those findings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor