Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 #26 **ARREST**

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The rental had been questioned in an early presser so they definitely knew about it then.
all charges were dated 27 January, day he went missing so it's unlikely she used the rental to dispose of his body or anything to do with his body.

It's about opening up the time and space traveled to make it more difficult to know where to search.

Yea she got a lazy eye. No wonder the big sunglasses all of the time.

speaking of wonder..how was her childhood? I remember her saying she grew up with her stepsis. I reckon there is some type of resentment imo

I am still catching up, so maybe this has been answered. As soon as the arrest was announced, one of our fabulous posters gave us a brief rundown of T's criminal history. IIRC, she started her life of crime at a young age, DV, bomb threats, etc. Who knows what her juvie record shows. There is more and hopefully it shows up in MSM soon.

Bond hearing scheduled for tomorrow (March 3) at 9:00 a.m.

Arrest Date: 03/02/2020

Stauch, Leticia 4697 Farm Lake Dr Myrtle Beach SC 29579 White F 1983 Defendant 03/02/2020

The State of South Carolina VS Leticia Stauch

Stauch, Leticia 3135-Fugitive / Fug. from justice warrant, non-crim. Hold fug. max. 20 days. Gov. Ofc. 3135-Fugitive / Fug. from justice warrant, non-crim. Hold fug. max. 20 days. Gov. Ofc.
CMSWeb 6.1 © 2019 South Carolina Judicial Branch • All rights reserved

Last edited:
How on earth was she able to get her teaching license in CO? With most professional licenses, having a history of a license suspension in another state is usually enough to get denied. Also having a criminal history that includes assault and a number of other convictions should have been more than enough. Seriously, can any educators weigh in? My experience with licensure is with medical professions but I assumed teacher licensing was at least somewhat similar.
I'm not sure she ever had a teaching certificate in Colarado, did she?

ETA, I just read that she did. I'm not sure if she ever actually was employed by any schools in CO, though.

In NY, I did not have a background check when I got my certification but I did when I applied to schools. I think most districts require a criminal background check before they will hire anyone, including volunteers.

Was TS actually convicted of any crimes or was she just charged? That could make a difference depending on the situation.

Imo

Last edited:
I have no idea what jurors will do with her, but I don’t believe it’s a given that they will do one thing vs another. We don’t even know what she did, though it appears utterly depraved and heinous. Who knows what a jury will see as justice. Personally, I don’t know that death achieves it.
Recent times in Colorado have given me confidence that jurors there know what they’re doing. Sad but true. Justice for Gannon!

I am clueless here but their are plenty of posters with experience and knowledge of theses types of personalities. Curious myself...

I strongly suspect she is on suicide watch. Narcissists do harm themselves; just look at Fotis Dulos. I worried that he would hurt himself, but don't have same gut feeling about LS. In general, Narcissists attempt less, but if they do the attempt is more lethal.

She reminds me of none other than Terri Horman! Narcissistic Sociopath, teacher with a nice pedigree of degrees. I’m just catching up here on this case but my heart is simply broken and aching. I am thankful they have this wicked stepmom in custody and the evidence to charge her.
Wth was she doing in Myrtle Beach? Vacationing and tanning while the world is amiss with wonder at where the sweet boy Gannon is while his parents are living a nightmare? No words except I hope she gets hers in spades and more. Horrific!
Sometimes it’s just too much!
Well.....I think her family lives there.
But also, so does Gannon's mom and I believe his sister went back to SC with her.
So, there's that...

It's even worse than that:

It isn't even about degrees of caring.

She doesn't care about anyone else, period.

There is no reciprocity of "feeling" in any of her "relationships."

JMO.
Bam!!!!

Inside LS's mind: "I appreciate that there are rules and obligations, but those apply mostly to you, because I don’t have the time or the inclination to abide by them. Besides, rules are for the average person, and I am far above average."

It's about opening up the time and space traveled to make it more difficult to know where to search.
Well, all charges including those in relation to his body were dated January27.
That means the 4 hrs window distance I reckon. That includes the location of the bloody stick.. the wooded area in Douglas county.

So she left hoe with a living child at 10.13am
30 minutes to town
then a drive to Douglas county.
We need to track that drive.. we have only scraps of info... but bearing in mind the weapon, which may or may not be the murder weapon, I think it probably is, may not be located in the same place, it must be close.

She discarded the weapon, and she discarded his body.

It is quite possible she took 2 different roads but she is sloppy too.
Any local people available to answer questions about high locations on this drive? Ravines and the like?
My speculation is that she brought him to a high place, and then used the wood to stun him before he fell over the edge...?
JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member