Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 #26 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t think her having a daughter makes a difference in getting her to confess his whereabouts. It did not keep her from abuse and murder of a child, apparently. If anything, her daughter may help police, if not with actual knowledge of the crime, maybe with background etc...jmo.

In Tee’s world, as long as his body isn’t found, she can play the innocent card (and I’m sure she would after he was located too, considering the type of person I think she is).

However, without a body there is more room for doubt when it comes to trial - and no autopsy or ME findings to definitely prove how exactly he was killed.

She’ll never tell where he is. Too risky.

I watched only a snippet of the PC, a few moments of LH and some of the AS's letter being read... it was difficult to endure, I can't imagine the dept of their grief.

In all of my decades on this planet I'll never come to grips with that such evil live and walk among us, that we are unable to see that evil until it manifests in the death of innocence.

I would find it extremely difficult to adhere to the code of our legal halls of justice.

Which is why I have to keep saying to myself, "innocent until proven guilty".

MOO,MOO

"Al was taken around and shown different places of blood inside the house. There was some in the garage. But there are accidents all the time, nose bleeds."

Ya ya ya, my step son walks around with blood pouring out of his nose making saucer size puddles all over our house. So does my daughter. Ya we're just a nose bleeding family.
We aren't the Patridge family we are the Hemridge family.

Aren't yours??

Absolutely. I figured this case was strong, but I didn’t think it was strong enough to warrant an arrest without a body.

Clearly it was way stronger than I imagined, and I think this arrest warrant is going to blow us away.

I think her biggest mistake was moving Gannon’s body, as I think that gave them physical evidence that he was in fact dead.

Common sense says he is, but they need more than that.

They must have it.
makes sense to me that they found decomp in the hire car.
that brings only one conclusion.....given the time constraints that she had to have moved him from one place to another.

imo the hire car is the clincher.

moo

I don’t think her having a daughter makes a difference in getting her to confess his whereabouts. It did not keep her from abuse and murder of a child, apparently. If anything, her daughter may help police, if not with actual knowledge of the crime, maybe with background etc...jmo.

Absolutely. I figured this case was strong, but I didn’t think it was strong enough to warrant an arrest without a body.

Clearly it was way stronger than I imagined, and I think this arrest warrant is going to blow us away.

I think her biggest mistake was moving Gannon’s body, as I think that gave them physical evidence that he was in fact dead.

Common sense says he is, but they need more than that.

They must have it.

MG, like some folks here I think there's a pretty good chance they know exactly where Gannon's body is.

That or, as with Jennifer Dulos, there is sufficient blood evidence and/or video to show he's dead.

I'm really leaning toward one or both of the sisters witnessing the abuse and telling LE the details.

Now T knows a lot of what LE knows. With that First Degree charge they can give her a chance to plead to Second and get a chance at parole, right?

Hopefully, that's the worst deal with the devil DA May has to make this time.

Last edited:
There’s a children’s author on fb a Jessica l Wilson she has a illustration of sonic and Gannon and a Gannon’s our hero illustration that kids can color and send back and she’s posting them. Despite all the evilness the step did there’s more that do good. My hope is they find gannon so healing can begin for the family and the step can begin her new life behind bars

Well ... I finally caught up... so incredibly sad but so incredibly grateful that LS has been arrested and that Dan May and his team will ensure she is held accountable. The PC was heart wrenching.

God Speed Gannon. Prayers for Mom and Dad and sisters.

Attachments

• upload_2020-3-2_21-52-20.jpeg
    upload_2020-3-2_21-52-20.jpeg
    13.7 KB · Views: 9
Of course they have it, @MassGuy. We know how this story goes. The multiple trips to the house, the snow sifting, no information, a POI who isn't named a POI but instead is made to feel comfortable enough to run her mouth not only to the people around her but to social media. There is nothing like a lying suspect for LE. She is the gift that keeps on giving.

The woman I spoke of earlier who shot her boyfriend, saying she gave him the nose job he always wanted, was like this. During her questioning with different detectives, she told them the whole story. Each detective making her more comfortable than the last. She was so comfy, she danced in between interviews then couldn't BELIEVE they charged her and took her to jail because they had been so nice and understanding as to why she murdered him! The evidence in that case was insurmountable, but mostly coming from her own mouth. She talked (and danced) so much, she actually scared some of those detectives.

LS may be the same way. I hope so for the sake of GS's parents. They, along with Gannon didn't deserve any of this. Neither did Ryan Poston.

Moo, moo

Oh, I remember her, the one whose boyfriend had the date with a beauty queen.

If she isn't crazy, nobody is!

Gannon Stauch stepmom previously arrested for battery, domestic abuse and theft
ETA:
March 2nd 2020, 10:37 pm
Updated: March 2nd 2020, 10:37 pm
“THE stepmother of missing Colorado boy Gannon Stauch had been arrested for a string of crimes in four states under three different names before her arrest on Monday on suspicion of murder, criminal records show.

Letecia Stauch was even sentenced to prison after one arrest and has been convicted of charges including battery, grand-theft auto, making threats and domestic violence, according to the docs.

[SBM]

Letecia Hardin was an accomplished student who was frequently named to the honor role and excelled in extracurricular activities when she was first picked up by police.

It was soon after she graduated high school in 2001 that she was arrested for stealing a car in North Carolina.

The Robesonian reported at the time that she ‘was found guilty of felony larceny which was reduced to misdemeanor unauthorized use of a vehicle.’

For that offense, Letecia was sentenced to 45 days in jail but given credit for time served.

She was also put on probation for 18 months and order to pay just over $1,000.

That same year she was also charged with communicating threats and simple assault, but those counts seemed to be dropped as part of her deal with prosecutors in the felony larceny case, court docs show.

It was also traffic offenses that got Letecia picked up in Virginia a few years later, but she was able to get off after paying a fine for these minor offenses, according to court records.

Her next arrest was in 2010, by which time she was going by Letecia Hunt.

The newly-married teacher, who had graduated from Liberty University by then, was cited for domestic violence and domestic abuse in Horry County, South Carolina, court docs show.

That is the same county she was arrested in on Monday.

Those charges were eventually dropped and there is no online record of the court filing.

The Clerk of Courts for Horry County did not respond to multiple requests for comment over the past week.

Letecia Hunt began going by Tecia soon after that arrest, and eventually got a job teaching in South Carolina.

[SBM]”

Last edited:
MG, like some folks here I think there's a pretty good chance they know exactly where Gannon's body is.

That or, as with Jennifer Dulos, there is sufficient blood evidence and/or video to show he's dead.

I'm really leaning toward one or both of the sisters witnessing the abuse and telling LE the details.

Now T knows what LE knows. With that First Degree charge they can give her a chance to plead to Second and get a chance at parole, right?

Hopefully, that's the worst deal with the devil DA May has to make this time.
I hope the only deal they make is instead of lwop to life with possibility of parole after 50 yrs

makes sense to me that they found decomp in the hire car.
that brings only one conclusion.....given the time constraints that she had to have moved him from one place to another.

imo the hire car is the clincher.

moo
The hire car was not until 28th, Tuesday.
The crime was allegedly committed on Monday 27.

Finally! I have been busy all day and plan to spend the next few days reading, but despite not having Gannon’s body, I think we can all rejoice in the fact that justice is happening. I just hope his family can see the positives in this awful situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487