Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 #27 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks. I think she can't stand the silence so she will say some things on the way back to CO, even though she was mirandized. She still would like to control the narrative as it is too painful to be out of control. She doesn't strike me as the type to take the window seat and silently watch the clouds. It is not her style.

Agreed. She’s a talker. A fast talker.

But she will be sitting between two agents. No window seat for her.

I think she was starting to think if she fought extradition she would get bond and be out. As it sunk in that she wouldn't get bond (the judge said something akin to wanted by one state and his state wasn't going to chance she could be a fugitive from his state), I felt her demeanor changed and she waived extradition.
Agreed! Watch it without sound, at one intricate moment you see both of her shoulders collapse. That's when she gives in. However when she gives in, then you see her anger rise...

Why doesn't she have an attorney? I'm confused.
She obviously didn't ask for a court appointed attorney,because she said somebody she knows was supposed to hire an attorney for her but didn't. She's playing games. Judge made it plain as day that he's not playing games with a fugitive of the law. Now would be a good time for her to ask for "ah Uturney". MOO

Thanks. I think she can't stand the silence so she will say some things on the way back to CO, even though she was mirandized. She still would like to control the narrative as it is too painful to be out of control. She doesn't strike me as the type to take the window seat and silently watch the clouds. It is not her style.

This behavior will make her a very difficult client for her defense attorney. MOO

"Mileage" is the new "cinnamon buns".
Just because cinnamon rolls didn’t come into play in KB’s case doesn’t mean that mileage couldn’t be important here.

I get people who think the mileage is an error. But I am of the mind it could still point to an important part of the story. One thing is for sure: there has been no confirmation either way that it was an error or an accurate record.

First Websleuths post! I am so glad this site exists and is based on facts! I have been a lurker for awhile, following other cases, but this case is just beyond disturbing. Gannon really is something special. I saw a drawing somewhere of Gannon with a cape and I thought it would be awesome to have an entire comic book series starring G-Man the boy hero saving the world from evil. If I could draw at all I would attempt it.
Welcome to WS. Lovely idea.

There were several days in the beginning where she insisted that he was a runaway or had been kidnapped/abducted. That's also around the time that she did the back-turned interview. By this time, I assume she had already disposed of his little body and thought that if/when he was found, she planned on extracting the apologies from everyone because see, he WAS abducted and murdered and dumped. She thought, from the beginning, that she set and controlled the narrative and that she was going to get away with it.

On a different note ...

I can't recall what case brought me to WS, but I was hooked from the beginning. I just wanted to say that I really appreciate the rules on WS about using only credible sources. After reading some of the social media sites involved in some of these cases, it just makes me thankful that WS has the rules that it has, and that they're enforced.

Realistically she probably had 4 hours between leaving her house, killing him, hiding him, getting back home, cleaning up any major blood/spills before her daughter got home.... unless she went back a second time and moved him. I think he will be found relatively close to home, maybe 20 mile radius. Back roads since she already brought those up/said she was “lost”. Unless she really had premeditation for this, I wouldn’t expect him to be buried or hidden incredibly well. If he is in water, unless heavily weighted, once the temperature starts to rise, he will surface. I’d put my guess on him being in some woods, under snow. Off of a back, desolate, road. Or, if there are any wells/mine shafts in that radius, that’s possible too IMO.

Unless premeditated, she probably panicked and was sloppy. Probably why she’s quickly coming up with excuses and explanations to everything-she’s on edge and nervous. Not confident that she did a good enough job, so she’s thought up these excuses and is over-explaining everything.

All JMO though.

It’s one huge game to TS. Smirking, pretending not to understand, evil glares and showing no remorse is her only way of hurting Gannon’s parents now. I’m starting to believe this ‘woman’ used Gannon as a tool to hurt his mother in the worst way she could possibly hurt her. She’s had an open hatred of LH from the start, she absolutely despises her. And she’s loving the game watching the heartbreak and devastation she’s caused. Wouldn’t surprise me if this gets to trial and we see her smirking and showing no interest or emotion there too. The only thing that matters to TS is getting one up on LH. MOO
You are close to the crux, Gannon was nothing more than an object , to fight over. A pawn in her game, game over, he was expendable...don’t try to make sense of her

This is my problem. I don't understand how someone can say he is going to come home, and I am going to be owed an apology; knowing that he is dead. It boggles me. Is there still a possibility that she didn't do this?
But then I go back to the lies and the haunting videos. I'm just so lost.
This is a common tactic used by people who have personality disorders such as NPD or a psychopath. (Not to diagnose TS of course) She was positive that she wouldn’t be caught and she was smarter than everyone else. Anyone who has dealt with a true NPD will attest to this. MOO

WOW! I just watched the little proceeding re: extradition.

The Judge there tightened her up a bit. She appears to have had the desire to run her mouth and set the record straight on a matter, and the good Judge opined that considering the nature of the charges he was of the opinion that she'd be better off if she didn't say too much.

LOL

Look, this lady 't', she'll not change her stripes. She has a deep rooted hatred toward Law Enforcement, along with that long list of potential psychiatric disorders discussed ad infinitum on this website. Her arrogance in the presence of the Judge was amazing, the good Judge loving told her to STFU.

DANG! A circus shall ensue, with this actress just a rippin' and tearin' all the way. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member