Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 #27 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Watch her about 2 seconds from the start. Huge eye roll. How can she think she is in any position to mock anyone?
And right at the end she acts like she is fixing her hair--she is hiding her face.

Then watch right before she enters the door she looks at the camera with a smile (or a smirk).

She has now embraced the "face of evil"...OMG - she is a horrible human being (if I can even call her human)...
ESM6k9OW4AI4hM3

I agree. I have mixed feelings when jailhouse snitches are used in criminal trials. You just can’t be 100 % sure of the trustworthiness and motives and can sometimes have a negative impact on a case.

hmmm......interesting. She rented at 8am from the airport, AS arrived at 12. Do we know if she picked him up from the airport or if she left the pickup truck there? This was obviously her only window into moving the body as I’m sure LE was watching her 24/7 shortly after AS and LH arrived.
She stated that she left her car at the airport and she and AS took the rental car home.

Weird, I just found his obit and he was born here in Baltimore (where I am!) and his dad is still here etc. I’d seen both car accident and work-related accident mentioned as COD but never paid attention. Will see if I can find anything. Oh, the obit does confirm his relationship to Landen (cousins).
I have mutual FB friends with his dad. o_O

Weird, I just found his obit and he was born here in Baltimore (where I am!) and his dad is still here etc. I’d seen both car accident and work-related accident mentioned as COD but never paid attention. Will see if I can find anything. Oh, the obit does confirm his relationship to Landen (cousins).

And not just in B‘more but actually a town right next to me (his dad). Judging by his FB page, we may even know some of the same people and/or been at some of the same events. Had another odd “small world” coincidence like that last week with people from that same town. But this kind of stuff happens to me all the time :p

I simply can’t wrap my head around this purposeful intent to create harm, I’m thinking she lost her mind and hurt him in a rage moment. And, something was happening in the home for her to lose it totally... MOO
We would see different charges if it was believed to be a rage moment/crime of passion.

I think they knew where she was the entire time and had close eyes on her. But initially they couldn't label her a POI nor suspect because they didn't want to compromise their investigation. But they were still watching her like a hawk. JMO

Yes. This ^^^^^^^
They couldn't legally hold her until they could produce a criminal charge. But they could sure keep a close LE eye on her till they got one.

I have pretty strong opinions on what has brought odd people to Colorado, and it isn't weed. Our area has BOOMED (it's where Chris Watts last lived), due to a growing economy. That economy is also the field Chris Watts worked in. I would be lambasted by locals for having this opinion, but it is what it is. The oil industry has made our town split at the seams and while most are some really great people, there are a few who have given me pause. The crime in my town has increased as a result (overnight vehicle break ins, small store break ins, police standoffs requiring flash-bangs, increased accidents involving opioids)...I don't know if it's because now it's on the map and people are driving in to do the crime, or if it's because those people have moved in and are doing the crime. Another concern I have is when the oil drys up, the families will move to the next oil boom town and we'll have a lot of vacant homes (which will be desirable to the wrong people).
I have lived in Colorado most of my life and I don't think the popularity is from legalized weed. We have a lot of high tech jobs as well as what @ZhaZhaHa posted. Colorado has been booming for decades. Unemployment where I live is 2%. It's a great place to live, but housing has gotten so expensive that it is driving people out or to smaller towns on the eastern plains. With a higher population, more crimes occur. Most employers, if not all, still require drug testing as a condition of employment. People coming just to smoke weed won't be staying long.

different Landen from what I’ve read.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member