Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 #27 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

OMG- this was all kinds of quotable! The judge, in effect, telling her to shut up was the best.

Runner up from judge on CO authorities- "I'd be surprised if they aren't already in the air".

And it seems like she was considering fighting extradition. Very telling for the future. She is going to fight every little bit whether it is relevant or not.

At least I finally get to see her in orange. I was so disappointed yesterday.

It doesn't even need a service plan to have GPS. And I doubt it's 1.0 or zero (that would be an old Apple watch for sure). All models 2.0 or later have embedded GPS, so that the watch can track where you are. It doesn't upload that to the Cloud until it is near the phone or on wifi (likely, when she came back home). It keeps 30 days of data itself. I wonder if LE has that watch (she seems pretty open about its existence and its ability to track her).

I have the original (0) anddddd now I feel ultra old. At least I have a newer one now? Lol. Anyway, good information. I only knew about the later models, since I can leave the house without my phone and still receive/send calls, use all apps, receive and send messages etc. I wonder if any of the Apple Watch apps track location in that instance...the social media apps specifically

IMO, everybody above a certain level of status, calls their "attorney friend"/generic attorney (estate planning, etc.) if anyone they know gets thrown into jail.

Most people have not got a criminal attorney on speed dial; and everybody under a certain level of economic, etc. privilege, thinks every lawyer knows everything about every court and discipline of law (not true).

My lawyer (corporate) would have known the names of a handful of criminal lawyers, to whom they have personally referred cases in the past. I doubt he would have said anything to any client he didn't represent; so yes, it takes time.

Don't be. I had a friend in middle school who was a compulsive liar, and I've done a fair bit of studying about "what we can psychologically learn about compulsive liars".

Firstly, the overarching principle is, "Compulsive lying, in and of itself, is more a symptom than a disease."

Not all compulsive liars are sociopaths.

Nor are they all psychopaths.

Nor are they all children of alcoholics/drug addicts (though they absolutely can be, which is the primary category I think my friend belonged in).

They lie as simply as breathing; because the goal is "not to be wrong".

It doesn't matter whether the lies are true; or make any sense. It just matters that they keep on lying; because if they get pinned down, they can't get punished about anything.

Look at this case just for an example. The primary suspect, now in jail, has said the word "CLEAR!" in connection with this case, more often than your average SWAT team member does in an entire month (which is probably what she's thinking of when she pronounces all her nonsense "cleared").

We now know, just for one example, that LE never said a single thing to her about being "clear" or "free" in connection with any of her activities.

Also, I stop to add that it's now overwhelmingly likely that zero, that's right zero, of her babble about "shadows" and "shadow technology", means a damn thing; because we now all know that she never stopped being a suspect to LE, and LE doesn't go around talking about techniques they use to clear suspects, to any of said suspects. ;)

That's why LE continually says things like "nobody has yet been ruled out in connection with this investigation"; and why you should be suspicious of anyone that tells you that they have been.

If it helps, think of Tee and her ilk as more like "lying sharks".

Much like how if a shark stops swimming, it dies in the water; Tee-splainers think if they stop lying, they die. Therefore, they will continue to throw up "tornadoes of word salad" (TM poster who came before me) in the hopes that nobody manages to see through it to the tornado's eye; they're talking simply because they are compelled to keep talking.

If you're compelled by an internal engine to never stop talking, eventually you, too, run out of things both coherent and possible which can be said about any given situation. ;)
You explain very well.

Or how about not mentioning it at all?! (Not directed at you, MsBetsy) There was absolutely NO NEED to mention or divulge this at all except for the monster's own abusive, self-serving (cover up), and humiliation to the victim purposes. She's the devil & deserves her place in he!! :mad::mad::mad:
Yes, I cringed when I read those words. Such an insult to Gannon's memory and an intentional 'dig' at his mom and dad.

The arrest and charges that followed were hopefully a little consolation for the family. Now they can focus on getting justice. It's about time.

Imo

I beleive she moved him in the car rental too as it doesn't make sense to have hired it just to take evidence away and leave his body behind.
She could have disposed of whatever evidence she wanted to get rid of in the same place she left Gannon's body for it not to be found.
I don't understand how she thought the cadaver dogs wouldn't pick up on the sent though??
Maybe she thought LE wouldn't look into the rental car for some reason we are not yet aware of?
Because she's stupid?

88105378_638567293353707_8118221001055010816_n.jpg

I beleive she moved him in the car rental too as it doesn't make sense to have hired it just to take evidence away and leave his body behind.
She could have disposed of whatever evidence she wanted to get rid of in the same place she left Gannon's body for it not to be found.
I don't understand how she thought the cadaver dogs wouldn't pick up on the sent though??
Maybe she thought LE wouldn't look into the rental car for some reason we are not yet aware of?

There are also highly reliable biochemical tests for both cadaverine and putrescine. Dogs + tests = certainty about the presence of a dead body (or, just the tests). DNA tells whether Gannon's body was the source.

I doubt she knew that.

Yes, I cringed when I read those words. Such an insult to Gannon's memory and an intentional 'dig' at his mom and dad.

The arrest and charges that followed were hopefully a little consolation for the family. Now they can focus on getting justice. It's about time.

Imo

Amen!!

Another corollary of my theory about "lying sharks", is to note that Tee is clearly one of those people who belongs to the category my mother defines as "would rather be right than (be the U.S.) President".

I thought she never was able to actually teach. And she blamed it on Landon. Something about her having a relative that blocked her job.

But my DD is currently in college in PA for teaching. She has had to have fingerprints done and an annual background check. From first semester. Also a TB test and flu shot each year. She has been in classrooms since first semester though.

I've posted multiple times about this & her "supposed" professional background. I can speak from experience & have gone through licensing and teaching in multiple states, then again I didn't lie on my paperwork and filled it out in full, so there's that!

They ask for maiden name, aliases, and criminal record of any felony convictions (aside from traffic tickets.) They run a check on all of this but I don't know what happens if you lie or omit info...never tried it! The fingerprint is something you couldn't alter, so I don't know. My best guess is she left out A BUNCH of info (names, etc.) and she had multiple charges but no convictions.

I'll also add that the background, criminal and abuse checks are required to apply and get hired by a school. Getting your teaching license does not, it's based on qualifying college credits & passing a professional exam.

As far as I can tell, she only actually stepped foot in a classroom for 2 days & then never showed up again (perhaps in time someone would've caught on?).....resulting in license suspension that she blamed on others of course. This creature has relied on luck & lying to get by in life, something tells me that ALL OF THAT'S ABOUT TO CHANGE!!

I assume LE seized the rental car early on. Does anyone know if this is the case? Also, wouldn't a modern rental car have a GPS or tracking device that would record every where that car went?

"When was she buying the dog coats at Petco, before or after Al kicked her out? Before or after Gannon was reported missing? You’d think she would save her cash for rent and be more concerned about the missing boy than her dog."

I might be off on the timeline, but she'd already have to give the dog up before then? She tried to sell the dog before that. So why dog coats?

i think your confusing this case with lori vallow and the service dog. (?)

Jailhouse snitches are also known for making up conversations in hopes of getting their own sentence reduced for being a witness or for being bored and it gives them something to do. Then you have those that really have legit info because someone spilled their guts.

Edited: to add IMO

Well, the only thing anyone is interested from this potential snitch is the whereabouts of Gannon. If the snitch has accurate information, then it's not made up and is in fact wonderful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sleuth-nado