Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 #27 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Weird, I just found his obit and he was born here in Baltimore (where I am!) and his dad is still here etc. I’d seen both car accident and work-related accident mentioned as COD but never paid attention. Will see if I can find anything. Oh, the obit does confirm his relationship to Landen (cousins).

I’m having trouble responding to someone else’s post so will just reply to myself. He died in Ohio so I think we can probably let that one go and not go down that rabbit hole.

I thought she'd flown back when I saw the new mug shot after being offline for a couple hours!!!
Do you think they're like doing it it for fun to shame her ;)
I wonder when she will be flown back..?
I don't think I can handle looking at another mug shot it's not looking pretty is it!?

JMO

The rental car is why LE hasn't found Gannon. (Yet.)

If she was done with the crime and the concealment, she had no use for a rental.

She had more to do.

JMO

True! Though, there was blood everywhere in that house. On most surfaces :(.

I wish we knew which Apple Watch it is. If it’s a newer one with the GPS and service plan, it will fully work as a phone without the phone being present. My older watch couldn’t do that, but my new one can. It operates as stand alone with the full capabilities of a phone.

It doesn't even need a service plan to have GPS. And I doubt it's 1.0 or zero (that would be an old Apple watch for sure). All models 2.0 or later have embedded GPS, so that the watch can track where you are. It doesn't upload that to the Cloud until it is near the phone or on wifi (likely, when she came back home). It keeps 30 days of data itself. I wonder if LE has that watch (she seems pretty open about its existence and its ability to track her).

I thought she'd flown back when I saw the new mug shot after being offline for a couple hours!!!
Do you think they're like doing it it for fun to shame her ;)
I wonder when she will be flown back..?
I don't think I can handle looking at another mug shot it's not looking pretty is it!?
She's there, settling in nicely...

I thought it was to the Judge not pronouncing her last name correctly. IIRC, that was the only time she grinned was in response to that. She corrected him a second time as well, which he kind of prompted her to do if he was wrong. I took it as a nervous grin.
As a case manager (retired) with a district attorney’s office, I brought parents and their school-aged children to court on a regular basis. My last name is difficult to pronounce/spell but I would never correct the sitting judge, assistant DA, attorney or LE on how to pronounce my name. If asked for assistance, I would gladly help.

She has the right to remain silent but she obviously doesn't have the ability.

Haha. I agree! Someone said no offense attorney would touch her with a ten foot pole? There is always a lawyer who wants the national spotlight!!:)

I don’t necessarily think some lawyer she says her friend Laura knows necessarily wants her as his client. Just because he might not be licensed in the right state or even have the right kind of expertise. But it’s absolutely possible when she gets back to Colorado that a defense lawyer might volunteer to take on such a high profile case!

IMO, everybody above a certain level of status, calls their "attorney friend"/generic attorney (estate planning, etc.) if anyone they know gets thrown into jail.

Most people have not got a criminal attorney on speed dial; and everybody under a certain level of economic, etc. privilege, thinks every lawyer knows everything about every court and discipline of law (not true).

My lawyer (corporate) would have known the names of a handful of criminal lawyers, to whom they have personally referred cases in the past. I doubt he would have said anything to any client he didn't represent; so yes, it takes time.

This is my problem. I don't understand how someone can say he is going to come home, and I am going to be owed an apology; knowing that he is dead. It boggles me. Is there still a possibility that she didn't do this?
But then I go back to the lies and the haunting videos. I'm just so lost.

Don't be. I had a friend in middle school who was a compulsive liar, and I've done a fair bit of studying about "what we can psychologically learn about compulsive liars".

Firstly, the overarching principle is, "Compulsive lying, in and of itself, is more a symptom than a disease."

Not all compulsive liars are sociopaths.

Nor are they all psychopaths.

Nor are they all children of alcoholics/drug addicts (though they absolutely can be, which is the primary category I think my friend belonged in).

They lie as simply as breathing; because the goal is "not to be wrong".

It doesn't matter whether the lies are true; or make any sense. It just matters that they keep on lying; because if they get pinned down, they can't get punished about anything.

Look at this case just for an example. The primary suspect, now in jail, has said the word "CLEAR!" in connection with this case, more often than your average SWAT team member does in an entire month (which is probably what she's thinking of when she pronounces all her nonsense "cleared").

We now know, just for one example, that LE never said a single thing to her about being "clear" or "free" in connection with any of her activities.

Also, I stop to add that it's now overwhelmingly likely that zero, that's right zero, of her babble about "shadows" and "shadow technology", means a damn thing; because we now all know that she never stopped being a suspect to LE, and LE doesn't go around talking about techniques they use to clear suspects, to any of said suspects. ;)

That's why LE continually says things like "nobody has yet been ruled out in connection with this investigation"; and why you should be suspicious of anyone that tells you that they have been.

If it helps, think of Tee and her ilk as more like "lying sharks".

Much like how if a shark stops swimming, it dies in the water; Tee-splainers think if they stop lying, they die. Therefore, they will continue to throw up "tornadoes of word salad" (TM poster who came before me) in the hopes that nobody manages to see through it to the tornado's eye; they're talking simply because they are compelled to keep talking.

If you're compelled by an internal engine to never stop talking, eventually you, too, run out of things both coherent and possible which can be said about any given situation. ;)

Weird, I just found his obit and he was born here in Baltimore (where I am!) and his dad is still here etc. I’d seen both car accident and work-related accident mentioned as COD but never paid attention. Will see if I can find anything. Oh, the obit does confirm his relationship to Landen (cousins).
Keep digging plz!

I wish we knew which Apple Watch it is. If it’s a newer one with the GPS and service plan, it will fully work as a phone without the phone being present. My older watch couldn’t do that, but my new one can. It operates as stand alone with the full capabilities of a phone.

IMO only... Her daughter has a YouTube video @ GOG and is wearing an Apple Watch (IIRC the video is less than 6 months old)
Also IMO... TS is NOT wearing one because she is playing with her daughters, I believe she would be checking her own
Not really sure what this all means, I just think IF she owned one it was purchased in last 6 months.

Sorry, quotes not working[/QUOTE]

I hope so! If she was really wearing it, it would have so much information on it

JMO

The rental car is why LE hasn't found Gannon. (Yet.)

If she was done with the crime and the concealment, she had no use for a rental.

She had more to do.

JMO
I beleive she moved him in the car rental too as it doesn't make sense to have hired it just to take evidence away and leave his body behind.
She could have disposed of whatever evidence she wanted to get rid of in the same place she left Gannon's body for it not to be found.
I don't understand how she thought the cadaver dogs wouldn't pick up on the sent though??
Maybe she thought LE wouldn't look into the rental car for some reason we are not yet aware of?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sleuth-nado