Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 #27 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for sharing your personal story and the examples. That last ditty put my jaw on the floor. Sorry you had to experience that and truly sorry your beloved father had to endure that stupidity. Thanks again,
it helped me to see how things get spun to meet their ego.

And right at the end she acts like she is fixing her hair--she is hiding her face.

Then watch right before she enters the door she looks at the camera with a smile (or a smirk).

Can't you see it now? This is my prediction: That hair will become a curtain during the trial. The woman who murdered Travis Alexander did that to her hair, half the time her mug was behind the hair.
was she catfishing bc that does not appear to be her photo.

Oh my, the intro paragraph had me shaking my head. "Helping kids with family problems" is not what I would term her recent behavior.

I wish we knew which Apple Watch it is. If it’s a newer one with the GPS and service plan, it will fully work as a phone without the phone being present. My older watch couldn’t do that, but my new one can. It operates as stand alone with the full capabilities of a phone.

IMO only... Her daughter has a YouTube video @ GOG and is wearing an Apple Watch (IIRC the video is less than 6 months old)
Also IMO... TS is NOT wearing one because she is playing with her daughters, I believe she would be checking her own
Not really sure what this all means, I just think IF she owned one it was purchased in last 6 months.

Sorry, quotes not working[/QUOTE]
The cellular is a 100.00 dollar option.

Since she was so open about her Apple Watch and saying the data could be checked on it...I wonder if she somehow messed with the data. Put it in her daughter’s backpack or something. The fact that she’s so outward with that, makes me wonder....also makes me think she moved the body after the fact. She likely knew the data on the watch wouldn’t lead to his body.

Really good point.

I swear she has to have been friends with Tammy Moorer...the coincidences are stunning. She's posting on boards about all of these lofty plans and dreams - just like Ole TamTam.

I wonder if T was a Disney fanatic as well? Lol
Of course, Tammy was “The Disney Princess” of all the Princesses so they would have to battle for that crown. Wouldn’t that be fun to watch (eye roll)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
subzero55