Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 #27 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My problem is, would you wittingly accept a 2019 car that I'm guessing looked pretty new, as the vehicle in which to transport a body?

I guess you might, if you didn't know that a body starts to decompose instantaneously after death; but I should think, with that plus the GPS tracking worry, that you might ask for the oldest car they've got in the fleet, just to make certain.
Like your suggestion, you are thinking straighter than T was. I doubt she realized that a rental could track her if she didn't opt for GPS. I feel her main concern was to be able to accomplish her deeds without using her own car, which she did know could track her movements.

Is anyone else concerned she was not represented by an atty?
Yes. It concerns me. I don't want there to be ANY reason this trial could be lost and she could go free cause of something like this.

(I'm about 20 pages behind so this has probably been discussed by now)

But I thought when you're arrested they read you your rights and tell you you have a right to an attorney.
She asked for one.

Weird, I just found his obit and he was born here in Baltimore (where I am!) and his dad is still here etc. I’d seen both car accident and work-related accident mentioned as COD but never paid attention. Will see if I can find anything. Oh, the obit does confirm his relationship to Landen (cousins).

That Landen is a younger male cousin per family account elsewhere,pure coincidence on the name and no relation IMO

The LE officers who transport her to Colorado will likely be trashed by her.
When she realizes they can’t be manipulated she will probably accuse them of some sort of sexual misconduct. That’s what she does.

BTW, someone posted yesterday about her past. Saying that T accused her husband's Army superior of rape. It was debunked and that resulted in them getting kicked off base.

Does anyone have more info on this? TIA.

My problem is, would you wittingly accept a 2019 car that I'm guessing looked pretty new, as the vehicle in which to transport a body?

I guess you might, if you didn't know that a body starts to decompose instantaneously after death; but I should think, with that plus the GPS tracking worry, that you might ask for the oldest car they've got in the fleet, just to make certain.

something tells me there aren’t many beater 1976 Impalas for rent at Budget rentals in 2020

I'm still a good 20 pages behind so my apologies if this has been addressed. I work for a law firm in NC.

MOO: I don't find it at all concerning that LS did not have an attorney for the extradition.

While a person is entitled to indigent services for an extradition hearing (per the North Carolina General Statues § 7A-451(a)(5)), she would first have to be found to be indigent:

Affidavit of Indigency

MOO: LS is far too concerned with appearances to even consider asserting she is indigent. And on top of that, it's ONLY extradition, she knows they are getting her back to Colorado no matter what.

As the Judge explained, the burden of proof for extradition is essentially nothing:
1. She is in fact LS
2. LS has been charged with a crime in Colorado

"Fighting" extradition is an exercise in futility.

Rest assured the Judge THOROUGHLY explained everything to her. She will have signed her waiver of extradition freely and voluntarily:

Waiver of Extradition

All her talk about an attorney... she has not retained an attorney. She is just running her mouth... yet again. You can be sure the Court made the determination that she is not represented by a private attorney. As others have pointed out, friend Dora/Laura having an attorney and LS wanting to call her, there is nothing to even indicate that said attorney would want to get involved. She also doesn't specify what state, but if she is referring to a CO attorney, they would not be able to represent her in the extradition hearing anyway. (Unless they are by some rare chance also licensed in NC, highly doubtful)

While she could hire private counsel at any time, she can't be appointed an attorney for her criminal charges until she has been returned to CO.

Last edited:
Amen!!

Another corollary of my theory about "lying sharks", is to note that Tee is clearly one of those people who belongs to the category my mother defines as "would rather be right than (be the U.S.) President".
I like your lying sharks description much more than I like any of the psychiatric terminology applied to her... she's an operator, a shark for sure, probably get early release because they'll be wanting their prison back...

OMG- this was all kinds of quotable! The judge, in effect, telling her to shut up was the best.

Runner up from judge on CO authorities- "I'd be surprised if they aren't already in the air".

And it seems like she was considering fighting extradition. Very telling for the future. She is going to fight every little bit whether it is relevant or not.

At least I finally get to see her in orange. I was so disappointed yesterday.
Oh, her inner rage is simmering under the surface. She exulted herself above others with less education (I believe she has a doctorate degree), so she may not receive instruction well, especially from those with less education.

honestly a lot of people don’t really know what changes happen as soon as someone dies. I didn’t know the depth of it until I joined some mortuary groups on FB to learn about it. It’s fascinating, and very complex. She probably just thought she was in the clear if there wasn’t any blood in the vehicle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
youngluteplayer