Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 #27 **ARREST**

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In all fairness, the rumors (posted by people who were allegedly there and watched the whole thing play out, etc.) are that TS set her sights on him and went after him with a vengeance (last part is my words/interpretation). She knew what she wanted and spun her web to get it, as the master manipulator/con artist we now know her to be. There are also rumors that LH and AS’s marriage may have already been on shaky ground at that point or somewhere along the line (and other details I won’t go into here that somewhat equalize the story/may give more insight into his choices and actions), so he would have been even
more vulnerable. While I know AS is an adult and made choices, I still see him as a victim here (not just with Gannon but also in being vulnerable enough to allow himself to be suckered in by TS). The same goes for Landen, who made some (now public) choices she likely regrets now. I know some will disagree and I’m not going to argue or debate the point. We’re all human and we all make poor choices at times, especially with the limited information we sometimes have to go on; hindsight is 20/20. Proverbs 7...

Bottom line at this point is that regardless of past choices, both parents are victims and deserve our compassion. And I’m glad to see them united and presenting a united front now. One poster (not here) posted a pic of their locked hands at yesterday’s presser and said someone should show it to TS because it would surely enrage her; her demonstrated goal/desire was/is to cause further division between them (Gannon’s parents), not unity.

IMO/JMO/MOO
Agree. We now know from T's criminal record that she has been arrested for assault and domestic violence. Having survived an almost-decade-long abusive marriage personally, and studying the dynamics of abuse in grad school and working with survivors professionally, I know how incredibly manipulative abusers are. I'm sure she preyed on Al's weaknesses (and Gannon's and Landen's too) and made them all, at times, feel that they were horrible people who were just lucky to have someone as wonderful as her in their lives and that they totally deserved all of her abuse and more because of their own flaws and mistakes. These people know how to find vulnerable targets and exploit their compassion and self-doubt to destroy them.

Al made a huge mistake to fall for this wicked woman and bring his children into the dynamic. However, I have made that same mistake myself. Most of us are just doing the best we can to live day-to-day. We're decent folks and believe that most of the people we meet are too. We give people the benefit of the doubt as a matter of character. We are utterly unprepared to realize what is happening and protect ourselves when a master manipulator with no empathy or conscience enters our lives and begins to play their games with us.

IMO she reminds me more of Casey Anthony than anyone. Casey used Caylee and all of her actions to hurt her parents, who she despised for whatever reasons she made up in her mind. I think TS despised Gannon because she knew how much he meant to AS and LH and she knew it would hurt them the most by doing something to him. And she's not going to stop anytime soon because now, her sole purpose will be to make them hurt as much as possible.

This is a common tactic used by people who have personality disorders such as NPD or a psychopath. (Not to diagnose TS of course) She was positive that she wouldn’t be caught and she was smarter than everyone else. Anyone who has dealt with a true NPD will attest to this. MOO

Perfect spot to add. MOST people that would hide a body after an accident would ditch as soon as possible. I believe that's why many don't believe she used the rental care to move him. Narcissists don't have the same fear of being caught that others do. It would be another "got one over" on Al to have used that same car to move Gannon or evidence just hours before picking him up from the airport. That's where Narcissists get their 'kicks' being smarter than everyone else. MOO.

She needed trees for cover. She may have dumped the evidence one item at a time out the window of the truck or rental car, but carrying a body, even in a duffle, requires some coverage. I would bet she did dump him at the same site as the sock and board, then came back and moved him and missed the two items.

could be how they know he is deceased too-dogs hit on the spot

Just because cinnamon rolls didn’t come into play in KB’s case doesn’t mean that mileage couldn’t be important here.

I get people who think the mileage is an error. But I am of the mind it could still point to an important part of the story. One thing is for sure: there has been no confirmation either way that it was an error or an accurate record.

Or this Budget receipt provided by TS may not be the original or possibly doctored in some way. We did not have a copy of the complete receipt at any time.

Wow. I'm at work and watched this video with the sound off. This was the scariest thing I have seen in a while. She looks absolutely evil. Her movements and eyes just dont look normal. Super scary.

I watched again after all you sleuths commented on her body language. With the sound off, I see a cornered perp. All that eye darting and pulling in on herself. That poor little boy.

ohhhh no. Not the cinnamon buns again......!!
But BRRI, in the end they did play a significant part.
:0)
When KK was told to get rid of the tin foil because I had blood on it, everything fell into place.

Yes even the cinnamon buns was a small piece in this large puzzle. And Dan May nail that piece of that puzzle in!

FIHP perhaps? Family inside the local courts/state court jurisdictions? Not an impossiblity.
JMO
It does appear as though she must have had assistance along the way. From when she was a late teenager calling in the bomb threats. That was 2001/2002.. others were charged fully for the same crimes at that time. Their race was different and their socio economic positions were different but they made hoax bomb threats and charged with felonies.
There was 'something' for sure.
All the dob's... same lady, judge called her 'young lady' this morning...
Wonder what the story is?
How can we find out?
I'm running into the wall with it constantly.
Need the transcripts.. do they even exist any more/ If not, why not? She was 18 at the time, old enough.

Just because cinnamon rolls didn’t come into play in KB’s case doesn’t mean that mileage couldn’t be important here.

I get people who think the mileage is an error. But I am of the mind it could still point to an important part of the story. One thing is for sure: there has been no confirmation either way that it was an error or an accurate record.

Unless it’s discovered that excess mileage is explained by her disposing of evidence or hiding the body. Then the cinnamon buns are admitted into evidence.;)

Didn't LE yesterday as part of their arrest conference say "multiple states" somewhere?

The rental car is the first thing I thought of, when I read that.

IMO, somebody did in the coverage I read.

If not the reporter's invention, then LE did.

I appreciated so much about him! His accent. His calmness. And the way he told her he expected they were already in the air to get her given the charges.

Yup.

Heh, that's lovely. I'll have to go back and watch. One of the things I hate more than anything else in a person, is dumb insolence. I'm guessing Tee will be the gift that keeps on giving in this respect.

"Why are you saying Gannon is dead? He is not dead", meant nothing, sorry to apprise the folks who were hanging their hat on it.

It is, in fact, the literal definition of "spinning a tale".

She's making up a story in her head as she goes, one where she is the heroine, not the villain.

She's attacking people's secondhand narrative speculation, in an attempt to distract from what is actually happening on the firsthand.

It's all pure attitudinal trash and nonsensical posturing, not designed to result in anything.

I predict that trial loyalists had better expect to see a lot of this behavior, if she's dumb enough to testify.

It isn't that she didn't want one. She mentioned she expected a call from her 'friend' regarding an attorney but as of that moment her friend hadn't contacted her.

Maybe the 'friend' no longer wants to be a friend? I'd drop her like a bad habit.
Perhaps her “friend” is one of her many personalities? Has anyone thought that maybe she has multiple?

‘I didn’t run from you guys’: Gannon Stauch stepmother is denied bond, will head back to Colorado to face murder charges [WATCH]
ETA:
by Leigh Egan
March 3, 2020
“The stepmother of missing but presumed dead Colorado boy, Gannon Stauch, waived extradition in South Carolina courtroom on Tuesday morning.

Horry County Judge Clifford L. Welsh told Letecia ‘Tecia’ Stauch that there was no way he would set bond for her, given the charges she’s facing in connection with Gannon, who vanished while under Stauch’s care in Colorado on Januar 27.

‘I didn’t run from you guys. I don’t have any trouble with you guys,’ Stauch responded, according to KKTV 11. ‘I didn’t even know until yesterday, so the date on that paper is wrong.‘

Stauch, who was arrested Monday morning in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, made her first appearance in front of the judge to determine if she would waive or fight extradition back to Colorado Springs.

Welsh explained that there are few defenses she could use to fight extradition back to Colorado, where she’s been charged with murder and related charges in connection with her stepson, Gannon. Stauch ultimately agreed to extradition after the judge explained she wouldn’t get any time served while waiting on an extradition hearing.

[SBM]” (BBM)
Uh, what ... “you guys”!? SMH ... IMO.

Last edited:
Did we ever get a mug shot?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics