Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 #27 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think at that point she was convinced they would not be able to find him and that she would get away with it. For many who commit crimes, they have a belief that they won't get caught and go to prison. In her mind she was the loving stepmother who sacrificed to take care of these kids and the past of his mother would overshadow her behavior. At first, LE let her talk and believed he ran away. She probably had every confidence that she could keep them in the runaway zone. She did great fun things on Sunday with him. She had the video of him crying and her talking about him (question if it was setting fire to a rug or not) pinky swearing never to do that again (people who start fires are scary and need help immediately). As her narrative went on, she thought it would all sound logical. This kind of thinking is what gets most criminals caught, especially in this day and age. Video cameras are everywhere. Her Apple watch would have had an elevated heart rate at some point if she beat him. They would be able to align the time of the video (shot on her phone that tracks where she was 24/7) with that heart rate. This is only the tip of the iceberg as to how you can put the puzzle piece together.
I understand.... That's why I said I can't wrap my head around being so detached from reality. Because if she were attached, she would already realize all this would come to light.

It does appear as though she must have had assistance along the way. From when she was a late teenager calling in the bomb threats. That was 2001/2002.. others were charged fully for the same crimes at that time. Their race was different and their socio economic positions were different but they made hoax bomb threats and charged with felonies.
There was 'something' for sure.
All the dob's... same lady, judge called her 'young lady' this morning...
Wonder what the story is?
How can we find out?
I'm running into the wall with it constantly.
Need the transcripts.. do they even exist any more/ If not, why not? She was 18 at the time, old enough.

When I was in high school idiot kids would call in a bomb threat to get the school shut down - no school. It happened a few times. Today, I believe pulling that BS would result in a more severe punishment. Given her age at the time of this charge, it was my first thought.

Perfect spot to add. MOST people that would hide a body after an accident would ditch as soon as possible. I believe that's why many don't believe she used the rental care to move him. Narcissists don't have the same fear of being caught that others do. It would be another "got one over" on Al to have used that same car to move Gannon or evidence just hours before picking him up from the airport. That's where Narcissists get their 'kicks' being smarter than everyone else. MOO.
You could be correct. But narcissists are also typically extremely type A, and OCD, they are planners, almost to a fault. So I can see her being smart enough to realize she needed a car separate from the ones they owned. If she is a true crime junkie, she would especially have this knowledge of what to do to cover her tracks. MOO

Shes back in CO!

Look into her eyes, I wonder if she ever got that apology from Al?!!!

Lol!!

Her extradition mug shot was just posted in the FB groups, with the name on the extradition being Letecia Leann Stauch. Her middle name is Lynn... it does look like she’s tried to use a lot of different names/variations over the years to cover her tracks and obscure a clear path connecting her to all her records etc.

Good Lord, I am playing just a bit of catch up this case to fill in some gaps...and I do not even want to know the significance of a “bloody board”. Poor Gannon :(
IMO MOO

She wants to argue technicalities
“I didn’t run from you guys. I don’t have any trouble with you guys,” Stauch responded, according to KKTV 11. “I didn’t even know until yesterday, so the date on that paper is wrong.”
When I read that, the first thing that came to my mind was:

"Um why were you in South Carolina? Maybe you forgot, but the searching for Gannon is in Colorado. Why aren't you Colorado searching??!!!!!"

I don't know, maybe there's better underwear to buy in South Carolina...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GibsonGirl