Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 #28 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

imstilla.grandma

Believer of Miracles
Reaction score
upload_2020-1-28_17-10-59.jpeg
The El Paso County Sheriff's Office is searching for 11-year-old boy who ran away from home.
He was wearing a blue jacket and jeans when he left his house.

He is 4'9" and weights 90 pounds.

Anyone with information is asked to call (719) 390-5555.
El Paso County Sheriff's Office asking for help finding missing 11-year-old boy

Gannon Stauch of Colorado Springs left home on foot around 3:15 p.m. to go play at a friend's house, his parents say, but never came home.

Gannon was wearing a blue hoodie, blue jeans and tennis shoes when he went missing. He has brown hair with brown eyes and weighs 90 pounds.
The EPC Sheriff's Office is asking you to call 719-390-5555 if you have seen Gannon or know of his whereabouts.‬
El Paso County Sheriff's Office asking for help finding missing 11-year-old boy

The last known sighting of Stauch was Monday afternoon between 3 and 4 p.m. in the Lorson Ranch neighborhood at his home. He lives along Mandan Drive east of Colorado Springs near Fontaine Boulevard and Marksheffel. He was reportedly going to visit his friend a few streets away.
upload_2020-1-28_17-22-40.jpeg
Gannon's father is a member of the National Guard, and the Guard is assisting with search efforts.

Due to his age and expected weather, the Major Crimes Unit is assisting in the search because they have more tools at their disposal.
MISSING: 11-year-old Colorado boy, missing for more than 24 hours

Thread #1
Thread #2 Thread #3
Thread #4 Thread #5 Thread #6 Thread #7
Thread #8 Thread #9 Thread #10
Thread #11 Thread #12 Thread #13 Thread #14 Thread #15 Thread #16 Thread #17 Thread #18 Thread #19 Thread #20 Thread #21
Thread #22 Thread #23
Thread #24 Thread #25 Thread #26 Thread #27

MEDIA MAPS & TIMELINE - *NO DISCUSSION THREAD*

LINK TO AMANDARECKONWITH'S CASE ARCHIVE

Last edited by a moderator:
ADMIN NOTE:

This post lands at random.

It is against Websleuths TOS to be rude toward or personalize against members, whether individually or collectively.

Differing opinions are welcome at WS, but they should be based on some known fact from MSM or LE rather than simply making accusations (whether against members, neighbours, or LE) with no facts to substantiate.

Please do not name call or ridicule members for strongly anticipating a negative outcome in this case when, after 7,000 investigative hours, there is still no sign of Gannon being alive. Websleuths members have a lot of collective wisdom, knowledge and experience in these types of scenarios. Common sense tell members that Dan May does not show up for a runaway kid, LE does not have crime lab techs going through a house or LE digging endlessly through snowbanks if they think, or are wanting the public to think, they are looking for a live runaway.

Thanks.

So, first thing this morning, I finally watched the press conference with Gannon's parents. I shouldn't have. I burst into tears.

I then watched T's court video in S.C. and gloated over how rough she looks doing jail time. Then, I felt immediately guilty for gloating.

I found her eyes unsettling; hooded and empty. I found that slight smirk at the end as she left infuriating.

This case has been such an emotional roller coaster.

Mostly, I want Gannon to come home to his family so that they can say their last goodbyes, and put him to rest properly.

The fugitive has left the building.
Released 12:33 p.m. 3/3/2020
Daily Bookings and Releases
Thanks for all your links - it's very helpful in keeping his media thread updated. There are several sleuthers on Gannon's thread who do this - kudos to all as it helps to get up to speed for those that can't read every post or don't want to wade through the discussions.

No. There’s a chance it will remain sealed for a period of time. Regardless though, it will set in motion the proceedings that will ultimately lead to the affidavit being made public.
Thanks, MG !

Will that result in information about some of her earlier 'interactions' with LE being made public ?
I admit I'm curious about what was said when she claimed LE harassed her and put her daughter in handcuffs over the release of a car for the search warrant on it.
The time when her "rights were violated" ?

I'm guessing they were wanting to go over the car with HRD dogs.
Either way LS would've known LE were looking for evidence of a deceased child and not a runaway.

In the Watts case the affidavit was released on the same day he was formally charged.

In the Frazee case the affidavit was sealed, as law enforcement was still investigating the possibility of accomplices. We had to wait until after the probable cause hearing, which was two months later.

I’m not sure how it will play out here.

Ahhh gotcha. Hmm I wonder how it will go as well. Thanks so much for the feedback

Wonder if she was waiting for an apology from the judge. Seemed like she thought when she blabbed out how "wrong the date is on the warrant" the judge was going to be, "Oh I am so sorry young lady, you are right, this all seems to be a big mistake. We will get those cuffs off and get you on your way!"

I agree with everybody that she seemed defiant and she is not going to make this easy on the people who are hurting the most. She is going to do everything in her power to delay, delay, delay. I feel bad for whatever lawyer she ends up with, and I will not be at all surprised if she goes through more than a few.

I don't think she will ever give up his body location. But, I think EPSO will not stop looking until they find him and lay him to rest.

Yesterday when Jackie was reading Al's statement and she kept having to stop and compose herself to stop from crying, that ripped me open as much as hearing Landen talk. This woman's job is to talk to people/press about terrible things. Unfortunately, with a job like hers you tend to built up a hard layer around your heart. You have to to be able to do that job. To watch Jackie almost cry in front of the family and hundreds of people that were in that auditorium made me realize a few things. First, Landen is 100% right, Gannon is the worlds hero now. Second, EPSO will NOT stop until they find him. All the agencies that have worked so hard to find Gannon will not stop until that terrible monster will not walk free or enjoy life again. Like she deserves. I really think TS thought she was going to get away with this, and everybody is not going to stop until she will spend the rest of her life sleeping on a concrete block.

Ok, back to catch up on the last 30 pages!

"I never really liked her"... I dont know about anyone else but I dont usually go on family visits to theme parks with people I dont like:rolleyes:

Sorry,this kind of thing bugs me, when everyone and his dog wants their 15 min:mad:
Not me, it's how you get the inside skinny. Specially since the military wives aren't talking in public forums much.

View attachment 235953
BREAKING: Letecia Stauch has been released from the J. Reuben Long Detention Center in South Carolina. She agreed this morning to be extradited back to Colorado. For safety and security reasons, law enforcement won’t say how or when they are bringing her back. @KDVR

Nicole Fierro on Twitter
Judge was right, ink isnt even dry on her signature yet :eek:

The fugitive has left the building.
Released 12:33 p.m. 3/3/2020
Daily Bookings and Releases
Good grief, she has my sister’s birthday! :eek:
And my son’s stepmom who verbally, emotionally & mentally abused my son for 12 years is also a Leo. Leo’s can be great people but not those Leo’s.

Good. She’ll likely be back in Colorado this evening.

The sooner she’s in Colorado, the sooner she’ll face formal charges. The sooner she faces formal charges, the sooner we’ll see the arrest affidavit.

The suspense is killing me.
Wonder if she’s going to be wearing green stripes and pink cuffs . Pretty sure she will have a bullet proof vest . That arrest warrant is going to be so much worse then we think moo

In MOO she is on the level of Jodi Arias scary. It scares me because like so many others here I had the unfortunate luck to have a sociopathic narcissist in my life for 6 years plus. I see so many similarities and patterns it just makes me want to collapse in pain for this poor child.

That is what I keep saying.......their mannerism and disposition are identical IMO

@kittythehare do you remember a pic from one of the searches where you remarked on a path of footprints in the snow? I've looked back through archives and can't find it!! Anyway you were asking about what could've made those prints. It looked to me like they were made by a person walking in boots and the snow and had had sometime to melt a bit and made them look bigger & somewhat caved in.

Anyway I know we have disagreement on here about whether or not she moved the body from it's original spot, but I believe she did. (MOO) Anyway, it didn't snow until the late night of the 27th or early 28th if I'm correct. So no snow therefore no footprints during the day of the 27th when she originally killed & hid Gannon. Just thinking out loud, could those prints have been made by the monster when she was driving around in the rental either disposing of more evidence or moving Gannon? If someone finds this particular pic & links it to me I'd be appreciative!

#FindGannon #GannonStrong
I remember somebody making the comment about the tracks but it was not I, far as I know. I knew there was no snow that night okay.

I was thinking earlier about the evidence and the quantity of evidence and I realized the only real evidence is the truck..a weapon is evidence but there is no evidence she used a firearm.
The clothes she was wearing, the instrument of death which could be a push, leaving no evidence or a plastic bag or the blooded stick... possibly a few hard drives, a few phones... not really a large quantity and nothing requiring a vehicle?
The truck is the evidence, really, is it not?
Anything else with the exception of a firearm and her own clothes could have been quickly and easily disposed of without leaving any traces at all?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Placeholder25