Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 #28 **ARREST**

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for all your links - it's very helpful in keeping his media thread updated. There are several sleuthers on Gannon's thread who do this - kudos to all as it helps to get up to speed for those that can't read every post or don't want to wade through the discussions.
You’re very welcome. Here’s more from a real life journalist.

BREAKING: Letecia Stauch has been released from the J. Reuben Long Detention Center in South Carolina. She agreed this morning to be extradited back to Colorado. For safety and security reasons, law enforcement won’t say how or when they are bringing her back. @KDVRNicole Fierro on Twitter

I read that the warrant was issued on Friday or Saturday. I believe she said “the date is wrong - I didn’t know about this until yesterday.” Thinking that she was maybe being accused of evading the arrest since the warrant date or something.

Apparently another date was wrong as well....i.e., time and date stamp on neighbour's Video. :)

I don't put much stock in Tee's drivel.

MOO

Thanks for all your links - it's very helpful in keeping his media thread updated. There are several sleuthers on Gannon's thread who do this - kudos to all as it helps to get up to speed for those that can't read every post or don't want to wade through the discussions.
You’re very welcome. Here’s more from a real life journalist.

BREAKING: Letecia Stauch has been released from the J. Reuben Long Detention Center in South Carolina. She agreed this morning to be extradited back to Colorado. For safety and security reasons, law enforcement won’t say how or when they are bringing her back. @KDVRNicole Fierro on Twitter

Again, since I am 5000 pages behind, more or less, this might have been shared. I only got to read the first bit before the ad came up telling me to subscribe. Blah blah blah. Ain't nobody got time for that. I will clear out my cache later and read it all, but looked like D49, the school district here in the Springs she said she was a curriculum developer or planner or whatever for, says nope, she doesn't work for us and never did?
At least, that's what I thought it said. Before it blocked me. Grrrr.
Personal information promoted by Letecia Stauch, arrested in death of stepson, refuted by local school district

A true treasure trove of violations can be found under Leticia Locklear...... Busy girl.

That's not her; just another name coincidence.

Ironically, I notice that a) some of the records for Letecia Hardin in NC (not SC) have a birthdate that's 1 digit off from her real birthdate in both the day and the year (8/5/84 instead of the correct 8/4/83) and b) one of the records with the correct birthdate (8/4/83) is for possessing/displaying an altered or alternate/fictional/revised ID... ... ...

Last edited:
I mean....come on...
Same hair line
Same facial structure - only one is skinny, one is not
Same dead eyes
Same eyebrows w/ some makeup
Same disposition
Same facial expression
Same evil

(obviously, there are some differences such as nose....but still..... )

upload_2020-3-3_13-41-42.png

Oops, my post got caught at the end of the last thread just as it was being closed. Will try posting again here just in case:

Ironically, I notice that a) some of the records for Letecia Hardin in NC (not SC) have a birthdate that's 1 digit off from her real birthdate in both the day and the year (8/5/84 instead of the correct 8/4/83) and b) one of the records with the correct birthdate (8/4/83) is for possessing/displaying an altered or alternate/fictional/revised ID...

Good catch! This is very interesting indeed. The plot thickens...

I read that the warrant was issued on Friday or Saturday. I believe she said “the date is wrong - I didn’t know about this until yesterday.” Thinking that she was maybe being accused of evading the arrest since the warrant date or something.
I read where she said "paper tag" and was talking about the tag on a car? Idk though. That was in an article.

I mean....come on...
Same hair line
Same facial structure - only one is skinny, one is not
Same dead eyes
Same eyebrows w/ some makeup
Same disposition
Same facial expression
Same evil ***

(obviously, there are some differences such as nose....but still..... )

View attachment 235957

My guess is LS had more "Ok, stop with the duck face for the 8th time. It's not gonna happen."

Ironically, I notice that a) some of the records for Letecia Hardin in NC (not SC) have a birthdate that's 1 digit off from her real birthdate in both the day and the year (8/5/84 instead of the correct 8/4/83) and b) one of the records with the correct birthdate (8/4/83) is for possessing/displaying an altered or alternate/fictional/revised ID... ... ...
That happens a lot with her. Strange, huh?

Yes, it's horrible! Don't move here! LOL

On a side note, do we know if there are still active searches for G-Man?
I've been here over 20 years. I will work a ton if it means I get to stay here. It's home and so very, very beautiful. Expensive. Yes. Beautiful, YES YES!

I haven't heard of any searches today, but I'm not really listening as intently as I usually do because of work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crankymomma