Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 #28 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean....come on...
Same hair line
Same facial structure - only one is skinny, one is not
Same dead eyes
Same eyebrows w/ some makeup
Same disposition
Same facial expression
Same evil ***

(obviously, there are some differences such as nose....but still..... )

View attachment 235957

She looks like I would imagine JA to look if her face was flattened. Yikes. Maybe L also flew off of the back of the truck along with that wood and sock o_O:eek::confused:

yes, I agree some will be fame chasers BUT from the little we have read and heard from her own mouth, I believe she has rubbed a quit a few people the wrong way, along the way. Alaska, South Carolina, Colorado and anywhere else she has laid her head.

Most people would not want to make comments during an investigation of missing boy, but the floodgates have been opened now due to her arrest. I expect a lot more comments from people she has crossed paths with.

and maybe the Disney trip was the catalyst for the dislike. Nothing like traveling with someone to get to know their true personality.
What did she say about Alaska?

I mean....come on...
Same hair line
Same facial structure - only one is skinny, one is not
Same dead eyes
Same eyebrows w/ some makeup
Same disposition
Same facial expression
Same evil ***

(obviously, there are some differences such as nose....but still..... )

View attachment 235957

Okay....so THAT kinda freaks me out.... :eek::eek::eek:

Those records under that name aren't her (and they were actually for two different people with the same name). Doesn't mean she's never used it as an alias, though.

But per my other post in this thread (#45), some of those records for Letecia Locklear are only a year off her real birth year, so anything's possible... though I can't imagine the authorities in all those cases were taken in by fake IDs--you'd think they'd at least be found out and corrected in the records at some point (like when/if she went to court?).

Judge was right, ink isnt even dry on her signature yet :eek:
Was there not a tweet a few hours ago stating she was there already accompanied by more than one LE personnel?? It sounded as though she boarded almost immediately after leaving the courthouse.?
I could be hallucinating from exhaustion, but every time I try to close websleuths something grabs my attention..?
I have never experienced so many disappearing links and news reports on any case ever... She's out of our hair, that's the main thing and she cannot harm anybody else, for now

What did she say about Alaska?
She has not said anything about Alaska that I am aware of.

My post was about the recent comments from the ex "friend" from South Carolina, and the many places LS has lived, Alaska being one of them.

I think more people will likely come out of the woodwork commenting about her now that she has been arrested. Whether there is truth to anything they say is up to everyone to decide but I do think that people that move around a lot seem to get away with bad behavior more often.

Aside from murder, etc, with which she is charged, there are 2 things she has said which sealed her fate, imo, re my opinion of who she is.
1. When she was laying on Gannon that they had to sell the couch. Whether or not candle, rug, fire, whatever, that was pure child abuse, verbal abuse. Kids can't fight back at that age, the guilt gets internalized and can last forever.

2. When she said the bloodied 2x4 flew out of the back of the truck. I can't believe a word after that one.

So, first thing this morning, I finally watched the press conference with Gannon's parents. I shouldn't have. I burst into tears.

I then watched T's court video in S.C. and gloated over how rough she looks doing jail time. Then, I felt immediately guilty for gloating.

I found her eyes unsettling; hooded and empty. I found that slight smirk at the end as she left infuriating.

This case has been such an emotional roller coaster.

Mostly, I want Gannon to come home to his family so that they can say their last goodbyes, and put him to rest properly.
What was that smirk all about? Fixing her greasy hair, really? Even the officer noticed it.

@riolove

What say you about when we’re likely to see the arrest affidavit?

That really depends on what their investigation has revealed; if they're still talking to certain people and don't want to jeopardize anything, they'll hold off. If for the most part they know what happened and it's just a matter of prosecution at this point, we may see it sooner.

She has not said anything about Alaska that I am aware of.

My post was about the recent comments from the ex "friend" from South Carolina, and the many places LS has lived, Alaska being one of them.

I think more people will likely come out of the woodwork commenting about her now that she has been arrested. Whether their is truth to anything they say is up to everyone to decide but I do think that people that move around a lot seem to get away with bad behavior more often.
Oh I thought I missed something. I was thinking maybe she went up there to find a man. Alaska men: the odds are good, but the goods are odd. She would have fit right in.

Aside from murder, etc, with which she is charged, there are 2 things she has said which sealed her fate, imo, re my opinion of who she is.
1. When she was laying on Gannon that they had to sell the couch. Whether or not candle, rug, fire, whatever, that was pure child abuse, verbal abuse. Kids can't fight back at that age, the guilt gets internalized and can last forever.

2. When she said the bloodied 2x4 flew out of the back of the truck. I can't believe a word after that one.
I think every sentence she has said since this horrible murder of a child happened has sealed her fate!!
It would take up a whole thread to list them all!!!o_O

SHE'S BAAAAACCCKKKK

Ashley Franco
@AshleyKKTV

·
24m

#UPDATE: Letecia Stauch is no longer in South Carolina. Looks like she is headed back to Colorado Springs, and is in custody of El Paso County Sheriff's office. #GannonStauch
Quote Tweet

amG-QQ19_normal.jpg

Patrick Lloyd
@PatrickLloydTV
· 28m
Online jail records show Letecia Stauch was booked into the J Reuben Long Detention Center in Conway shortly after her hearing in Myrtle Beach. She was released around 2:30. We’ve also confirmed she’s now in custody of the El Paso County Sheriff’s Office. @wmbfnews @KKTV11News

Oh I thought I missed something. I was thinking maybe she went up there to find a man. Alaska men: the odds are good, but the goods are odd. She would have fit right in.
LOL :p yes, I guess she received pelts instead of Kate Spade handbags up there.....just joking about the speculation on all her hand bags on poshmark.

I would love to get to the root of the Alaska rumors I have seen. The one saying they had to leave base due to some scandal.

LOL :p yes, I guess she received pelts instead of Kate Spade handbags up there.....just joking about the speculation on all her hand bags on poshmark.

I would love to get to the root of the Alaska rumors I have seen. The one saying they had to leave base due to some scandal.
now I remember something about AS being up there, I didn't know the family was there too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoseHase