Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #30

Status
Not open for further replies.

imstilla.grandma

Believer of Miracles
Reaction score
upload_2020-1-28_17-10-59.jpeg
The El Paso County Sheriff's Office is searching for 11-year-old boy who ran away from home.
He was wearing a blue jacket and jeans when he left his house.

He is 4'9" and weights 90 pounds.

Anyone with information is asked to call (719) 390-5555.
El Paso County Sheriff's Office asking for help finding missing 11-year-old boy

Gannon Stauch of Colorado Springs left home on foot around 3:15 p.m. to go play at a friend's house, his parents say, but never came home.

Gannon was wearing a blue hoodie, blue jeans and tennis shoes when he went missing. He has brown hair with brown eyes and weighs 90 pounds.
The EPC Sheriff's Office is asking you to call 719-390-5555 if you have seen Gannon or know of his whereabouts.‬
El Paso County Sheriff's Office asking for help finding missing 11-year-old boy

The last known sighting of Stauch was Monday afternoon between 3 and 4 p.m. in the Lorson Ranch neighborhood at his home. He lives along Mandan Drive east of Colorado Springs near Fontaine Boulevard and Marksheffel. He was reportedly going to visit his friend a few streets away.
upload_2020-1-28_17-22-40.jpeg
Gannon's father is a member of the National Guard, and the Guard is assisting with search efforts.

Due to his age and expected weather, the Major Crimes Unit is assisting in the search because they have more tools at their disposal.
MISSING: 11-year-old Colorado boy, missing for more than 24 hours

Thread #1
Thread #2 Thread #3
Thread #4 Thread #5 Thread #6 Thread #7
Thread #8 Thread #9 Thread #10
Thread #11 Thread #12 Thread #13 Thread #14 Thread #15 Thread #16 Thread #17 Thread #18 Thread #19 Thread #20 Thread #21
Thread #22 Thread #23
Thread #24 Thread #25 Thread #26 Thread #27 Thread #28
Thread #29

MEDIA MAPS & TIMELINE - *NO DISCUSSION THREAD*

LINK TO AMANDARECKONWITH'S CASE ARCHIVE

Last edited by a moderator:
ADMIN NOTE:

This post lands at random.

It is against Websleuths TOS to be rude toward or personalize against members, whether individually or collectively.

Differing opinions are welcome at WS, but they should be based on some known fact from MSM or LE rather than simply making accusations (whether against members, neighbours, or LE) with no facts to substantiate.

Please do not name call or ridicule members for strongly anticipating a negative outcome in this case when, after 7,000 investigative hours, there is still no sign of Gannon being alive. Websleuths members have a lot of collective wisdom, knowledge and experience in these types of scenarios. Common sense tell members that Dan May does not show up for a runaway kid, LE does not have crime lab techs going through a house or LE digging endlessly through snowbanks if they think, or are wanting the public to think, they are looking for a live runaway.

Thanks.

The True Crime Society blog is not an approved source. There is info there that has already been discounted by LE.

Please stick to MSM or WS approved sources. If in doubt, check with a Mod or Admin before posting so we can avoid unreliable sources and misinformation.

Thanks.

That’s a very close mileage count there and back to what was on the rental car receipt. MOO

The way I understand Budget's deal (for the price listed on the receipt) is that it is unlimited miles within the state. I assume that means geo-tagging. Here in California, the big car rental places are serious about people going off road in Death Valley (and other places) so if there's damage, they check...and it's not good if the geo-tracker on the car shows you were off road in DV.

I bet TS didn't do a lot of travel via rental car until recently.

To be honest, I feel incredibly sorry for the homeowner.

First, TS turned his property into a bloody crime scene.
LE then came inside and tore it up looking for evidence.

It's also likely going to be difficult for the owner to find other renters, at least initially.
A home is supposed to be a safe haven.
It will be hard for prospective renters aware of that home's history to view it that way.

TS's violence has victimized many individuals.

I regard the homeowner as being one of her victims.

This innocent individual is being made to suffer for her sins.

TS is utterly vile.

JMO.

Absolutely true....no winner there. My guess is AS is gone,(if not, will be shortly) probably as a single to base housing and the younger daughter is with LS back in SC. Church groups/neighbors will hopefully help with housing during the trial...

I take no issue with solid degrees earned online, and many of my best college courses have actually been online.

I do, however, acknowledge that it's easier for someone to cheat their way through an entirely online degree program. She also would have had to submit transcripts and other documentation to get her teacher's licenses. I do think there's actually a pretty good chance she did some fudging on her license applications, but I don't think she could've gotten away with completely fabricating a PhD with multiple BoEs

She only got her "Ed.D" recently (she gives no date - in fact, her last FB showed that it was still in progress). If she did get a EdD. We shall see. A Ph.D is a different type of degree, an Ed.D is like an M.BA - it answers to professional standards more than academic ones.

However, it appears she does have a B.A. (in political science) and a teaching license in SC (which would enable her to apply in CO; she certainly passed or appeared to pass her - probably online - teaching exam). It does not appear she taught in CO, we await more MSM - currently the story is that she did not teach in CS.

So she didn't need to fabricate much to get into the classroom - in fact, she might not have even mentioned her EdD - because a lot of schools are leary of hiring them (reasons).

public defender for Tee is Kathryn Strobel.....anyone have a link to her??
I am still not sure if those documents are real because there has been no link provided. With that being said I found one lawyer named Kathryn Strobel that works at a public defenders office in Brighton, CO (which is a northern suburb of Denver)

Absolutely true....no winner there. My guess is AS is gone,(if not, will be shortly) probably as a single to base housing and the younger daughter is with LS back in SC. Church groups/neighbors will hopefully help with housing during the trial...
I hope he’s hired a moving company to deal with the mess LE left. TS somewhat cleaned up her mess, inasmuch as AS has been there and didn’t see anything. LH stayed there as well. Now that they are gone, someone else can deal with packing and moving things for him. It’s a lonely job. IMO

She only got her "Ed.D" recently (she gives no date - in fact, her last FB showed that it was still in progress). If she did get a EdD. We shall see. A Ph.D is a different type of degree, an Ed.D is like an M.BA - it answers to professional standards more than academic ones.

However, it appears she does have a B.A. (in political science) and a teaching license in SC (which would enable her to apply in CO; she certainly passed or appeared to pass her - probably online - teaching exam). It does not appear she taught in CO, we await more MSM - currently the story is that she did not teach in CS.

So she didn't need to fabricate much to get into the classroom - in fact, she might not have even mentioned her EdD - because a lot of schools are leary of hiring them (reasons).

https://www.linkedin.com/in/tecia-stauch-74456986/

She doesn't list her undergrad degree, and I saw something somewhere about the term 'studied for' being used, implying she may not have actually graduated, or something along those lines... Would be nice if some investigative journalists could confirm with these schools that she did in fact enroll/attend/graduate...

Thank you for the clarification! So EdD is, in practice, considered a lesser qualification than a PhD in Academia?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member