Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #30

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There was also reports on MSM that AS was seen removing some of GS belongings from the house just today. Apparently LH confirmed on SM that it was things she had asked for. Because apparently people feel the need to PM LH to ask these questions.

How terribly sad, but what ongoing courage for both of them. They are organizing their own memorial without a body and the church is going to have a service. All of that will help. Plus, I think this is a very hot case and now that an arrest has been made, the parents will be receiving updates that let them know justice will be served.

While I'd like to see media coverage, it sounds like she's not attempting to limit the media coverage from what is normally allowed. She's objecting (on the advice of counsel I'm sure) to expanding what is normally allowed. Of course the media will object. But there have been some high-profile televised trials that likely were harmed by being televised. (Remember Judge Ito?)
Well, is there a difference between extended media coverage and what is normally allowed?

I am still not sure if those documents are real because there has been no link provided. With that being said I found one lawyer named Kathryn Strobel that works at a public defenders office in Brighton, CO (which is a northern suburb of Denver)
Hmmm, remember when I buzz was that Jose Baez was representing her and people kept bugging him, asking him if he was or not? Another FAKE rumor up for discussion. IMO

To be honest, I feel incredibly sorry for the homeowner.

First, TS turned his property into a bloody crime scene.
After which, LE showed up and likely tore it apart looking for evidence.

It's also going to be difficult for the owner to find other renters, at least initially.
A home is supposed to be a safe haven.
It will be hard for prospective renters aware of that home's history to view it that way.

TS's violence has victimized many individuals.

I regard the homeowner as being one of her victims.

This completely innocent individual is being made to suffer for her sins.

TS is utterly vile.

JMO.

I've followed countless cases over the years where, the "house" in question is rented or sold without any issue (new folks who never followed the case and just recently moved to the area, type of situation), and then there are others where the house is literally torn down to the ground (Ariel Castro's house, Dahmer's apartment building and the Homolka-Bernardo house, and several others I can think of off-hand).

As I think about it, I believe there was a farmhouse in the midwest, not that long ago, where the community bought it and had a fire department approved/controlled burn where they burned the place to the ground. I mean... cathartic, amen? Communities need to grieve too.

It would seem the more heinous the crime and/or how many victims, the more the community sort of demands the house/building be wiped out of existence. In those cases, the property owners are indeed just more victims on the long list.

Just thinking out loud.

Seajay, I sure agree with you.

I don’t believe WS posters like rumors anyway. It would be nice to have the truth to discuss. What is really true? Can you trust MSM for truth? I doubt it.

Tricia is correct in that we don’t want to hurt the family at all. We want justice. I believe there are honest bloggers and social media folks just as there are honest journalists. But very few and far between. I’m at a point where I don’t know fact from fiction and we have to wait and see.

I hope the courts allow cameras and media coverage of this case. The public, that’s us, has cared so much about Gannon.

Still, at the press conference, we have to remember Landens request to please let the investigators do their job, she wants justice for Gannon.
iMO the posts that go on speculating, without an iota of proof, about the bloody gory gratuitously salacious "details" of what could have happened to Gannon are deeply wounding to his family, just like that type of ghoulish speculation is hurting the Rzucek family. The Rzuceks have come out to plead with the ghouls to leave their family alone, I hope it's not going to be necessary for Gannon's family to say.....please stick with known facts.

I have worked different facets of LE over the years. When transporting an inmate/Suspect from another state you must wait for them to waive extradition, or get a Govenors warrant. Usually a transport company, there are many actually that we used, would then pick up our inmate for us let say in S.C. for example, it was a van and they would be shackled and have their cuffs fit into cuff boxes set in front of them so they could not move their hands around. This is like a shared Uber... lol. So they may have another inmate to pick up in Virginia and head there, pick them up, then head west and pick up another in Kentucky, then go west and drop one in Kansas city, then ask as a courtesy if the jail would hold the inmate so the transporting officers could go to a motel and clean up, eat and rest. They usually arrived bright and early in the morning. Most that we had extradited to our jail from out of state would take three or four days but we did have one take three weeks (yes three weeks) they went all over the country picking up and dropping off inmates. Just Google Inmate transport companies, and look at the qualifications of these officers, they are retired SEALS etc. Its a hard job for them however being away for weeks at a time. So she may be here tomorrow, but she may not, you really never know until they arrive at the Sally Port. IMHO (If she is talking anyones ears off its other inmates, and usually the officers quell that rather quickly....IMHO)
url

Regarding the newly filed pleadings, I doubt it is LS that doesn’t want expanded media coverage. It’s her attorneys. And the purpose would be to attempt preserve an impartial jury pool.

In such a high profile case, I would think a Judge would be inclined to agree. I would expect the media’s request to be denied.

Yea, first thing in her court appearance she'll probably blurt out "My friend Laura was supposed to get me media coverage, but I haven't seen them here yet!" :rolleyes:

*Speculation Only:

They didn't fly because they want to give TS plenty of time and opportunity to keep running her mouth.

I don't think the transportation decision was driven by any budgetary considerations whatsoever.

I'm convinced it was a calculated move.

Somebody's nailed her personality profile.
Absolutely nailed it.

They know all her weaknesses, the biggest of course being her inability to keep her yap shut.
They also know her lawyer is going to shut her up as soon as she rolls into CO.

This move by LE was freaking genius.
I'd love to know who made this call.

JMO.

Correct, as usual, I'm sure.

iMO the posts that go on speculating, without an iota of proof, about the bloody gory gratuitously salacious "details" of what could have happened to Gannon are deeply wounding to his family, just like that type of ghoulish speculation is hurting the Rzucek family. The Rzuceks have come out to plead with the ghouls to leave their family alone, I hope it's not going to be necessary for Gannon's family to say.....please stick with known facts.
THANK YOU!

Hi all. Long time lurker here, first post. Thread 30 already. Will Gannon break a thread record? I first heard of Gannon's disappearance a couple of days after he went missing via a Facebook post. I immediately came to Websleuths and have been following since. I have never been so deeply invested in a case before. I know many feel that way and we are all so heart broken. I can't imagine the pain LH, AS, and family are going through. As soon as I watched the "burned carpet" video (which I now wish I had never viewed), TS was guilty in my mind. IMO.
You all are truly amazing. Thank you for your dedication to the truth and justice.

Snipped

The Saline County Sheriff’s Office in Kansas confirmed that Letecia Stauch is spending the night in their jail. She will then be transported in the morning heading to the Criminal Justice Center in El Paso County. They would not say what time in the morning that she would be making her way to Colorado. She was booked into Saline County Jail at 3:15 p.m. on Wednesday.
Letecia Stauch en route to Colorado Springs after extradition hearing
Is this where u guys have been searching for court dockets?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicejean1980