Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #30

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, maybe Megan Ring was just listed as she is in charge of all of the public defenders it seems?

Boulder public defender Megan Ring taking over state office – The Denver Post

After more than 20 years in the Boulder Public Defender’s Office — including the last six as the head of the office — Megan Ring will become the new Colorado State Public Defender this week, the first woman to hold the position in Colorado.

Ring on Tuesday will replace Doug Wilson, who is retiring, and will oversee the entire state’s public defender system after 22 years in the Boulder public defender’s office.

Hi all. Long time lurker here, first post. Thread 30 already. Will Gannon break a thread record? I first heard of Gannon's disappearance a couple of days after he went missing via a Facebook post. I immediately came to Websleuths and have been following since. I have never been so deeply invested in a case before. I know many feel that way and we are all so heart broken. I can't imagine the pain LH, AS, and family are going through. As soon as I watched the "burned carpet" video (which I now wish I had never viewed), TS was guilty in my mind. IMO.
You all are truly amazing. Thank you for your dedication to the truth and justice.

Check out the thread count in this case.

Found Deceased - IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #121

I've followed countless cases over the years where, the "house" in question is rented or sold without any issue (new folks who never followed the case and just recently moved to the area, type of situation), and then there are others where the house is literally torn down to the ground (Ariel Castro's house, Dahmer's apartment building and the Homolka-Bernardo house, and several others I can think of off-hand).

As I think about it, I believe there was a farmhouse in the midwest, not that long ago, where the community bought it and had a fire department approved/controlled burn where they burned the place to the ground. I mean... cathartic, amen? Communities need to grieve too.

It would seem the more heinous the crime and/or how many victims, the more the community sort of demands the house/building be wiped out of existence. In those cases, the property owners are indeed just more victims on the long list.

Just thinking out loud.
The McStay house was re sold. All 4 were murdered there.

If the house Gannon was murdered at wasn’t so new, wouldn’t it be great if it were torn down to have a little neighborhood park out there with Gannon’s name in it? IMO

Last edited:
Hi all. Long time lurker here, first post. Thread 30 already. Will Gannon break a thread record? I first heard of Gannon's disappearance a couple of days after he went missing via a Facebook post. I immediately came to Websleuths and have been following since. I have never been so deeply invested in a case before. I know many feel that way and we are all so heart broken. I can't imagine the pain LH, AS, and family are going through. As soon as I watched the "burned carpet" video (which I now wish I had never viewed), TS was guilty in my mind. IMO.
You all are truly amazing. Thank you for your dedication to the truth and justice.
Welcome to the Dark Side. Lol Welcome to Websleuths. There is always room for one more person who ended up loving Gannon as we do.

Hi everyone. These threads are moving too fast for me to backread so I’m just going to interject myself here.

I’m positive it’s been discussed already, but - any ideas why LS was pit-stopped in Saline County? What are our leading theories?

I’m thinking it may be manual interference/dramatics on her part, but maybe I’m maligning her too much. Feigning a medical emergency, perhaps? Or do we know why she ended up there?

The McStay house was re sold. All 4 were murdered there.

If the house Gannon was murdered at wasn’t so new, wouldn’t it be great if it were torn down to have a little neighborhood park out there it’s Gannon’s name in it? IMO

Sounds nice, nice thought, but not really practical. Another spot in the community perhaps, not yet named.

I have worked different facets of LE over the years. When transporting an inmate/Suspect from another state you must wait for them to waive extradition, or get a Govenors warrant. Usually a transport company, there are many actually that we used, would then pick up our inmate for us let say in S.C. for example, it was a van and they would be shackled and have their cuffs fit into cuff boxes set in front of them so they could not move their hands around. This is like a shared Uber... lol. So they may have another inmate to pick up in Virginia and head there, pick them up, then head west and pick up another in Kentucky, then go west and drop one in Kansas city, then ask as a courtesy if the jail would hold the inmate so the transporting officers could go to a motel and clean up, eat and rest. They usually arrived bright and early in the morning. Most that we had extradited to our jail from out of state would take three or four days but we did have one take three weeks (yes three weeks) they went all over the country picking up and dropping off inmates. Just Google Inmate transport companies, and look at the qualifications of these officers, they are retired SEALS etc. Its a hard job for them however being away for weeks at a time. So she may be here tomorrow, but she may not, you really never know until they arrive at the Sally Port. IMHO (If she is talking anyones ears off its other inmates, and usually the officers quell that rather quickly....IMHO)
url

Since it's taking so long for her to get here I thought it might be one of those prisoner transportation/extradition companies that ended up moving her. Had friend that worked in that area with lots of stories to tell.

Prisoner Transport Security and Extradition Services

Hi everyone. These threads are moving too fast for me to backread so I’m just going to interject myself here.

I’m positive it’s been discussed already, but - any ideas why LS was pit-stopped in Saline County? What are our leading theories?

I’m thinking it may be manual interference/dramatics on her part, but maybe I’m maligning her too much. Feigning a medical emergency, perhaps? Or do we know why she ended up there?
IMO it's just a regular Prisoner transfer

I’m thinking it may be manual interference/dramatics on her part, but maybe I’m maligning her too much. Feigning a medical emergency, perhaps?
I think the officers occupying her have to have their down time and relaxation time without little miss and her histrionics. I think they needed their rest. IMO

Hmm, maybe Megan Ring was just listed as she is in charge of all of the public defenders it seems?
Boulder public defender Megan Ring taking over state office – The Denver Post
After more than 20 years in the Boulder Public Defender’s Office — including the last six as the head of the office — Megan Ring will become the new Colorado State Public Defender this week, the first woman to hold the position in Colorado.
Ring on Tuesday will replace Doug Wilson, who is retiring, and will oversee the entire state’s public defender system after 22 years in the Boulder public defender’s office.

yeah,...she's the Boss, hence her name on documents if the docs are legit.

Sounds nice, nice thought, but not really practical. Another spot in the community perhaps, not yet named.

Definitely not practical. The rent that house fetches is $1950.oo a month. I imagine it was a joint decision between AS and owner to vacate/end that lease. LE does not fix things... this is going to cost others $$

Thank you for joining us. I hope you stick around.

I think they just stopped to rest for the night. It’s a long drive after all.

Ah, okay. I thought she was being flown, but it sounds more like she’s being driven from SC. The pit stop makes more sense in that case.
Yeh, she’s being driven. Taking the scenic route, no doubt. Though Hell Hath No Fury, on to Working on a Chain Gang, and all the way to Nobody Seen the Trouble I’ve Seen. FWIW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicejean1980