Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #30

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since it's taking so long for her to get here I thought it might be one of those prisoner transportation/extradition companies that ended up moving her. Had friend that worked in that area with lots of stories to tell.

Prisoner Transport Security and Extradition Services
I'd be surprised if a prisoner transportation/extradition company is used to move this special cargo.

During the PC, Prosecutor Michael Allen stated, "We do have a team of folks in Myrtle Beach, SC right now. 2 prosecutors from our office, FBI agents, and members of the El Paso County Sheriff's office ..."

As far as her picking up her husband at the airport, that came from here :

Gannon Stauch: Stepmom explains rental car as search for missing Colorado boy continues [EXCLUSIVE PART 2]

"There has been some online speculation that Stauch rented a car on the day Gannon disappeared. Stauch claimed the majority of the accusations have come from people who “do not have the facts” of the case.

While she is not disputing that she rented a car, Stauch said she didn’t rent the car until Tuesday, January 28, the day after Gannon mysteriously disappeared.

That morning, Stauch said she picked up her husband at the Colorado Springs airport; both left the airport in the rental car, she claimed. "

Also, I doubt she’s there anymore. She’s allegedly meeting with her public defender in COS at 9:30 this morning. Even if that wasn’t the case, I’d assume they’d want to get back on the road under cover of darkness to avoid the media etc.

I'm sure you're right, then. It was just an odd feeling to know she was so close -- at least for a while. It's about a 6.5 hour drive from Salina to the Springs, so they probably left a few hours ago. Thanks for that update.

Other experiences may vary, but in the rentals I was involved in, yes, insurance would cover. But a rental could have a high deductible and negate the cost of repairs anyway. I'd think this case would border an insurance claim cost wise for stuff like that.
... which may also include loss of income to the landlord. Even insurance companies will suffer from the actions of TS.

iMO the posts that go on speculating, without an iota of proof, about the bloody gory gratuitously salacious "details" of what could have happened to Gannon are deeply wounding to his family, just like that type of ghoulish speculation is hurting the Rzucek family. The Rzuceks have come out to plead with the ghouls to leave their family alone, I hope it's not going to be necessary for Gannon's family to say.....please stick with known facts.
Your post was in a response to mine. Why?

I’m not guilty of that. Thanks.

Also, I doubt she’s there anymore. She’s allegedly meeting with her public defender in COS at 9:30 this morning. Even if that wasn’t the case, I’d assume they’d want to get back on the road under cover of darkness to avoid the media etc.

I'm sure you're right, then. It was just an odd feeling to know she was so close -- at least for a while. It's about a 6.5 hour drive from Salina to the Springs, so they probably left a few hours ago. Thanks for that update.
As far as her picking up her husband at the airport, that came from here :

Gannon Stauch: Stepmom explains rental car as search for missing Colorado boy continues [EXCLUSIVE PART 2]

"There has been some online speculation that Stauch rented a car on the day Gannon disappeared. Stauch claimed the majority of the accusations have come from people who “do not have the facts” of the case.

While she is not disputing that she rented a car, Stauch said she didn’t rent the car until Tuesday, January 28, the day after Gannon mysteriously disappeared.

That morning, Stauch said she picked up her husband at the Colorado Springs airport; both left the airport in the rental car, she claimed. "

In your link, TS is quoted as saying her vehicle has "Car-Net" and that it can be used to track where she went. You would think if they had Car-Net for her Volkswagon, they probably also had it for the truck. If so, could that be why she rented a car the next day? Could she have realized her previous day's activities and location were traceable so she needed a car that couldn't be tracked to move G's body?

Forgive me if this has already been discussed, I've gone though hundreds of posts, but I know I've missed things.

I've struggled with this too, but what makes me lean towards her ending his life away from home is the multiple explanations she's had about the video and what happened during the video timeframe. More than any other visual evidence we've seen, she doesn't have a solid consistent pre-emptive statement about the hours of 10:15am-2:15pm. IMO that means she's doing what narcissists do and trying to explain away something and feeling entitled to being believed. There's no reason an innocent person would not jump in front of that story with a solid, believable, verifiable, and unchanging explanation of what happened.

Plus,she really wanted everyone to believe he returned home with her....the shadows,oh wait no! The footage is from the wrong day,my daughters car was pulled on the drive etc,etc.
If she knew there could be overwhelming evidence of a death occurring in the home why would she so badly try to convince everyone that he came home with her? JMO

Not yet. I think she might be soon. Her manic psychotic episode is coming to a crash and burn. I expect depression to set in soon. Leading to a flashing of reality. She followed her destructive impulses. Unintended consequences? Who knows? Dues to the devil still need to be paid. He’s calling in his marker. She should have known better than to go ‘all in’.
I had the same thought as she appears a bit despondent. Perhaps her sense of entitlement is experiencing culture shock from the drastic change in life style. Her road trip to CO ... before LE checks into their nice hotel, she gets dropped off at the county jail. No mints on her pillow.

Letecia Stauch, stepmom and murder suspect in Gannon case, in KS jail Wednesday

11 News spoke to a Colorado Springs attorney March 2 after the stepmother's arrest to ask how the case moves forward if Gannon is never found.

"The fact that they were so confident in bringing first-degree murder charges along with several other charges, including tampering with a body, tells me they have plenty of evidence," David McDivitt told reporter Danielle Kreutter.

"They've all been working behind the scenes to build a case that allowed them to make these charges this morning, so there's no doubt in my mind they have a significant amount of physical evidence. To say, 'Look, we don't think we're going to find him alive, and we have also charged his stepmother with first-degree murder and tampering with a body,' these are very serious charges. These are as serious as charges can get, and prosecutors do not make these charges unless they feel like they have the evidence they need to win in court."

If Gannon is never found, McDivitt said the public only needs to look back to last year for an example of a case where prosecutors got a murder conviction despite never finding the victim.

"We've seen as recently as Patrick Frazee ... it can be done without a body, and there's no doubt in my mind the prosecutors have enough evidence where they feel confident to move forward with these charges."

I can not remember which case but law enforcement went to take the inmate back from court to jail and deliberately took a route past the crime scene.
... and they may lower their speed on the road decorated in honor of Gannon. LE are human beings with families, TS is not a likeable person, and her actions taunted them.

I guess I dont see her being able to maneuver him post mortem. Not in a Kia and not without being afraid of getting caught. After she alerted the police, she had no leeway to dick around and find places. The pressure on the city to find Gannon would have upped the risk. And I realize some people will find this really offensive, so I apologize in advance. Gannon would have been incredibly difficult to move from rigor and maybe frozen. It adds to the difficulty.

If he was laid out straight yes,but what if he was already curled up in the foetal position?:(

I'm surprised the reporter didn't ask her about the mileage. Maybe she didn't get the receipt until after the interview?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omnia