Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #30

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was trying to share a video link but it didn't work :(

Journalist says it's unclear at at the moment if TS will make it back in time for her court appearence?

Can someone please tell me what will happen at this one?

Does TS get to find out what they have on her that enabled LE to arrest her?

I'm guessing this one won't be live streamed??

Last edited:
My issue is her disappearing for that period of time, and the impracticality of it all.

If the goal is to make a body disappear, then what difference does 400 miles make, as opposed to 50?

These were crucial hours, when the search was picking up steam. I just can’t fathom her being able to do that, as she was central to what happened. I’d expect law enforcement wanting to talk to her that day, and it would have likely been a prolonged conversation.

Another issue I had with it was her supposedly getting a car with only 5 miles on it, which is pretty unusual.

I spoke to a friend who is a manager at another major rental agency, and he indicated that the mileage numbers have a decent probability of being inaccurate, as the main reason it’s tracked in the first place, is to keep track of when it needs an oil change.

A car with that kind of mileage wouldn’t be a concern, and it could have gone through several drivers before it was checked.

So personally, I’m incredibly skeptical. Certainly can’t discount it as being true though.

Agree. Plus a few threads ago we went around and around about the video sighting of GS at the *advertiser censored* & Go and who decided it wasn't him. Turns out it wasn't and the MSM reported it was TS who was asked by LE to review the video footage. And she said it wasn't him. (Couldn't have been LH who reviewed tape anyway as she arrived much later that day from SC)
https://www.outtherecolorado.com/wh...r-old-gannon-stauch-went-missing-in-colorado/

That happened on Tues Jan 28 sometime between around 11am and 3pm, the times of the tweets from the Sheriff's office. (11 am tweet said it was thought to be him, 3 pm tweet said false alarm) So she wasn't out driving the rental at the point she was reviewing tape with LE. And I doubt LE just showed her tape and let her go on her merry way with no other questions. So while 900+ mi may be possible, seems unlikely.
JMO

Community coming together to build permanent memorial for Gannon Stauch

poster_e00e30862db14eb8b26b8012dc786516.jpg

COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. -- A community affected by the death of an 11-year-old Colorado Springs boy wants to make sure he's never forgotten.

“He goes to school with our kids. He plays with our kids, “ said neighbor Tauni Conbs.

Now, the little boy’s community is making sure the child is never forgotten. Combs is leading a neighborhood push to name a park after Gannon.

“Gannon is a part of our community and we all care about members of our community here and it’s important for him to be remembered as who he was,” she said.

Combs said she’s presented the park plans to the Lorson Park development, and will finalize details “after then case wraps up."

Agree. Plus a few threads ago we went around and around about the video sighting of GS at the *advertiser censored* & Go and who decided it wasn't him. Turns out it wasn't and the MSM reported it was TS who was asked by LE to review the video footage. And she said it wasn't him. (Couldn't have been LH who reviewed tape anyway as she arrived much later that day from SC)
https://www.outtherecolorado.com/wh...r-old-gannon-stauch-went-missing-in-colorado/

That happened on Tues Jan 28 sometime between around 11am and 3pm, the times of the tweets from the Sheriff's office. (11 am tweet said it was thought to be him, 3 pm tweet said false alarm) So she wasn't out driving the rental at the point she was reviewing tape with LE. And I doubt LE just showed her tape and let her go on her merry way with no other questions. So while 900+ mi may be possible, seems unlikely.
JMO

I remember katydid saying here that Al’s flight landed at 12:30 that day (Tuesday 1/28), although that hadn’t been reported by MSM so I’m assuming it was bounced around the FB groups etc. She picked up the rental car at the airport at 8:50 am per the Budget receipt.

Last edited:
Maybe I'm missing something (certainly not unheard of ;)) but it was 955 miles over 28+ hours (8:50 am Jan 28 through 1:20 pm Jan 29). That's an average of 34+/- mph .. not undoable.

That does not however factor in any time she spent picking AS up at the airport, if in fact she did. I don't think we've heard of any MSM input from him in that regard.

As per my previous post a minute ago, and my earlier message a few days ago, we haven’t.

Kind of makes sense here. HH has a white car but the white car in the driveway looks more like a hatchback or small crossover, not a sedan. I think the rented Rio was white. Plus no dark SUV, which she said she drove and left. Not sure on timing but the video is dated 1/28 and obviously daytime.

Yes, the rental Kia Rio (listed as a sedan on the Budget receipt, but I assume that’s the rental car class and why it wouldn’t say hatchback or crossover) was white. Harley’s car is a white VW Jetta.

Long day and I just jumped on - any clue or speculation as to WHY she’s in Kansas? I would think they’d drive straight through, even if in shifts. I think that’s very odd

Hmmmm I think they would have listed charges underneath her booking information if that were the case instead of “courtesy hold”. Seems really risky and odd to have a sleepover in Kansas.

She's in the Saline Co jail about 20 minutes to the north of me as I type this. When I woke up and found this out it was really disconcerting, but then I realized the officers driving her obviously needed to get a good night's sleep and where better to house her than in a jail. Saline County posts their booking information so I wonder if we'll see her photo later today.

I remember katydid saying here that Al’s flight landed at 12:30 that day (Tuesday 1/28), although that hadn’t been reported by MSM so I’m assuming it was bounced around the FB groups etc. She picked up the rental car at the airport at 8:30 am or somewhere around there (I’d have to go back and look at the Budget receipt to confirm).

As I recall, pickup was at 8:50 according to the receipt. I know there have been reports AS arrived "mid-day" (from neighbors) but some reports say he flew into Denver too. As you say, nothing from MSM. So I don't think we really know when or where he flew to nor do we know for sure if TS picked him up and if so, where. But if the MSM is accurate, TS was reviewing that convenience store video with LE between 11 and 3 that day. And personally, I don't think she totally 100% disappeared once AS arrived until returning the car the next day mid-day. So I doubt the 900+ miles.
JMO

As I recall, pickup was at 8:50 according to the receipt. I know there have been reports AS arrived "mid-day" (from neighbors) but some reports say he flew into Denver too. As you say, nothing from MSM. So I don't think we really know when or where he flew to nor do we know for sure if TS picked him up and if so, where. But if the MSM is accurate, TS was reviewing that convenience store video with LE between 11 and 3 that day. And personally, I don't think she totally 100% disappeared once AS arrived until returning the car the next day mid-day. So I doubt the 900+ miles.
JMO

It was 8:50. I edited my post right after I posted it and it now says something different than what you quoted. You must have been too fast for me.

She's in the Saline Co jail about 20 minutes to the north of me as I type this. When I woke up and found this out it was really disconcerting, but then I realized the officers driving her obviously needed to get a good night's sleep and where better to house her than in a jail. Saline County posts their booking information so I wonder if we'll see her photo later today.

We already saw it last night. It’s on Twitter, all over the groups, etc.

It was 8:50. I edited my post right after I posted it and it now says something different than what you quoted. You must have been too fast for me.

Oops! I'm not sure how to change/edit an embedded quote so I guess it will just have to stay that way. Sorry.

Also, I doubt she’s there anymore. She’s allegedly meeting with her public defender in COS at 9:30 this morning. Even if that wasn’t the case, I’d assume they’d want to get back on the road under cover of darkness to avoid the media etc.

So while 900+ mi may be possible, seems unlikely.
JMO

Hopefully LE has checked it out with Budget to confirm the actual mileage one way or another by now! I thought maybe Leigh would reach out to them for clarification once TS sent her the copy of the receipt, but they probably wouldn’t talk to the media, especially if it was either an error or someone carelessly rounding up (both theories that have been bounced around).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader