Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #30

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe she was a decent step mother, caring for the 2 steps/1 bio kids, and she pushed/hit him in the wrong way, he got hurt, and eventually died. Maybe she saw the possibility of the home going up in fire and really freaked out (or some other major trigger). That would be Occam's simplest solution. Didn't she say she helped AS get custody by going to court many times? (insert big story we can't talk about ie the "whys"). Two years is a long time without other children telling tales. JMO, but I don't think her actions in the case of Gannon have to be "supported" or "justified" or "predicted" by some long period of stepmom abuse. I think it will turn out not to be premeditated, at least over a period of time, (because there are too many loose ends) and the result of some over reaction she had in pushing or hitting him. (BTW I have a bunch of wicked stepmother tales of my own, it's not all black and white between step relatives and I see that only now that I am old).

That's certainly one story - I can think of another that I prefer, but we aren't allowed (yet) to discuss it.

Why do you believe they took her word for it? What they said publicly and what they were doing were two different things. Gannon was already dead when she made that bogus call to LE. She already gave herself enough time To cover her backside because it was almost 5 hours later after her arrival at home that she made her alibi runaway claim. Police don’t have immediate access to everything the killer knows no matter what they do walking into these cases. They’re not magicians. We have no idea what the sequence of their steps were. I have a hard time with the idea that if only LE had done something different or faster, they’d have his body. There’s no evidence of that.

And now we know that LE was treating this as foul play from the 29th onward (as soon as they had had time to conduct interviews with the main adults involved in this). If TS in fact departed the family home on Tuesday in her car, then grabbed a rental and drove around for the next 28 hours to evade those interviews, I'm quite sure she increased the suspicion that was already growing from Day 1.

I agree that Gannon was already dead when she dialed 911. There's nothing that LE could have done that evening (since TS was lying) to find Gannon (who was already where ever she put him that day - and where he may still be). She came home at around 2:15 and called LE at around 6:55. About 5 hours to get herself ready for that (texting AS to tell him what was up, etc). She set it up really well by showing AS the Sunday night video, I'm sure.

The more I think about it, this was a well-aimed missile from TS to AS, destroying his life, giving him lifelong grief - and totally interrupting his career as he knew it.

I think she just looks extra greasy and mad, frankly JMO
I know she came in late and probably in the dark but I hope she looks that way because of all the GANNON LOVE along the way.
Even if it were allowed, which obviously it isn't, it doesn't show anything.
All it shows me is that TS probably was pretending to be AS. Demanding an apology? Where have I heard THAT before?!:rolleyes:

I am pretty aware of some of the technicalities of premeditation, as it came up in the Watts case when it was explained that choking a person could be termed premeditated because of the time it takes for the victim to die. I was replying to someone who was stating that it was a planned murder, which in my mind means planning ahead of time. And that doesn't make sense to me, because she didn't seem to have anything PLANNED, given the loose ends left dangling.

I am pretty aware of some of the technicalities of premeditation, as it came up in the Watts case when it was explained that choking a person could be termed premeditated because of the time it takes for the victim to die. I was replying to someone who was stating that it was a planned murder, which in my mind means planning ahead of time. And that doesn't make sense to me, because she didn't seem to have anything PLANNED.
Not that premeditation matters legally here (she’s facing life in prison because of his age and her being in a position of trust), but I think one thing above all else proves this was premeditated:

She left her phone at home.

“The best laid plans of mice and men..” and she’s an idiot.

Can someone tell me where the idea that AS was wanting a divorce before leaving? Is that supposition, rumor, or confirmed? Sorry, it's just hard to keep up with these threads moving so quickly, lol! TIA
Idk, but I’ve suspected that for a while now. Could have been the catalyst for her doing what she did to Gannon. Took out her rage on him, or out of spite and revenge . Either way, pure evil.

If they believed that he was alive, it was under the care of an adult or left by an adult in an unsafe place which is an abduction. They did not believe he was a runaway according to the LE tipster that talked to MSM. They believed foul play. If you believe foul play AND he is potentially still alive it is an abduction. It doesnt matter if TS isn't there watching him. If she say left him in the woods, thats still an abduction and they would Amber Alert. They know she didnt have him and wouldnt say out loud that he had passed away. Wouldnt it be prudent to cover bases and put out an amber alert in case the child you still think is alive is out there? A kid is abducted at that point bc they have been prevented from returning to their parents and are unsafe

I contend they suspected her and confirmed to their own satisfaction almost immediately that he had already passed away so they werent going to use an amber alert.

AMBER Alert

I don't believe it met the criteria for an amber alert in the first few days though. They can't bend the rules. JMO

From what I've read she's connected to the Lumbee tribe, I believe she can only use Native American if she is 100% Lumbee. JMO

Actually that's not true. She wouldn't have to be full-blooded to identify as Native American. But we don't know how she self- identifies her ethnicity, I don't believe.
JMO
Edit: typo

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads