Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #30

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m an entire thread behind so I’m sure this has already been said, but I just saw T’s Colorado’s mugshot....is it just me or does it look like she has a smirk on her face? IMO she looks much cockier in this mugshot, more so than any of them yet!!:eek:

Ok I’m going to *TRY* & catch-up now.

ETA: not an entire one like I originally thought. Only half of it!

She never once mentioned anything about Petco during our interviews. We talked several times prior to her arrest.
Thank you for clarifying this. There have been many unverified rumors being passed along as fact, petco being one of them.

as we all know spreading rumors does not help here. So appreciate the clarification.

The stepmother told us that Gannon was taking Vynayse, which is what supposedly gave him issues with his stomach and nausea. She said he was also on a prescription-based medication for IBS.

Thank you. I'd still take it with a grain of salt, considering the source. It's still not fair to assume Gannon had behaviors or negative side effects due to either ADHD or Vyvanse.

While driving today I realized that killing someone G’s size for someone T’s size is not an easy feat. She must have really hated him to want him gone that bad. Or maybe she just hated his parents and this was retribution for something. But then why chose to take out the child that is almost your own size. There had to be hatred in her heart. Maybe she was jealous bc his dad loved him so much n gave him the attention she wanted all for herself. I got that feeling in the Kyron Horman case as well. imo. Very sad. God rest his soul.

Last edited:
I was just thinking about this, as simply as possible. While TS may never directly confess, she pretty much already has. She’s claimed knowledge/fault for the board with his blood on it... and the sock, for knowing that he was bleeding throughout the house, knowing he was very sick, sick enough to have an accident in his pants, admitting he was in trouble for the candle incident. She’s really admitted to every bit of evidence that we know of so far. Sure, she tries to lie her way around the reasoning for the knowledge of it, but if you strip this down to yes/no questions, she’s answered yes to pretty much all of them, except for directly answering yes to murder.

She is done for at trial.

I was wondering about the vyvanse too? Is this confirmed?

Pure speculation—- but it seems more likely that LS was using gannon’s Vyvanse (if there was a prescription). From what we’ve heard about her, I would not put it past her. We know she was up all night doing whatever, and weren’t there claims that she was jittery and commenting that hadn’t eaten during the Monday night vigil? (Note that he supposedly wouldn’t have been missing until dinner time so she would have eaten prior).
I wouldn’t be surprised if she was using his stimulants..

moo...

I believe the tape is correct, even though I completely understand your logic.

Committing a premeditated crime in broad daylight, and doing it out in the open, is the definition of insane. If not for the tape, I wouldn’t believe it.

There has to be evidence that exists outside of the home, that proves Gannon is dead.

The best I can come up with, is she moved his body, and physical evidence was collected from the rental vehicle.

I'm with you on this @MassGuy Even though much of TS's actions defy all logic & sense of humanity, they are what they are. She got that rental car for a reason & it wasn't because she was worried Gannon would spot her going door to door.

My hope is that she was too stupid & rushed to clean it properly. I know for sure she's got 1/2 of that equation covered!

Pure speculation—- but it seems more likely that LS was using gannon’s Vyvanse (if there was a prescription). From what we’ve heard about her, I would not put it past her. We know she was up all night doing whatever, and weren’t there claims that she was jittery and commenting that hadn’t eaten during the Monday night vigil? (Note that he supposedly wouldn’t have been missing until dinner time so she would have eaten prior).
I wouldn’t be surprised if she was using his stimulants..

moo...
It has not been confirmed that he was on vyvanse, that is just rumor at this point. LE states he was on medication, but they didn’t release what medication it was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bella257