Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #31

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She doesn't seem upset by her circumstances.

I would think at this time things are probably been moving pretty fast for her since her arrest. A little bit of a whirlwind. Officials are talking to her, telling her next steps in the process, she’s traveling. BUT, at some point this is going to slow way down for her, as she spends the rest of her life in prison (IMO). The reality will slam into her one day.

Thank you for the information.

Is it correct to say that while on suicide watch, there is no leg or armpit shaving, and no tweezing eyebrows or chin hairs? If so, does that apply after suicide risk or just during??
I don’t know the answer to your question but when I look at those mugshots I can’t help but think those very waxed eyebrows are going to grow into caterpillars.

... I would like to know what your personal opinions are about the odds of T telling law-enforcement where Gannon’s precious body is.
Please advise.

My guess is that she will not reveal the location of Gannon's body. I sense that withholding that information gives her power and control. Now that she is in prison, where she has little power or control, the need to feed this base desire will be even stronger.

I would be overjoyed to be wrong.

Y’all know I’m relatively new to following cases, like this intently. I am stumped on a few things, which is why I’m asking this question. For all of you who have much more experience following these types of cases, I would like to know what your personal opinions are about the odds of T telling law-enforcement where Gannon’s precious body is.
Please advise.
Imo no she won’t tell - she has the same arrogance I’ve seen in other accused killers ...

That's because she didn't get to open her mouth more than twice. Was that a smirk after she said her name? Is she that proud of herself? That happy to hear her own voice? Proud that she still gets to call herself Stauch?

I caught that too! I'd like to smack her right across that smirky mouth of hers!

ok I’m a bit perplexed. Court was today cuz judge wanted it to be today. They wanted to advise her of her rights today. She was in a suicide vest. DA didn’t slam down the question wether Gannon’s body was found. And LE chose to drive TS instead of flying.
Do I have all that right?
If so I think we may have breaking news soon we have all been not so patiently waiting for. I’m stalking sheriff twitter who wants to be the one to confirm such breaking news.
#findgannon #justiceforgannon
I agree. I find it interesting that yesterday the sheriffs office said definitively that Gannon had not been found but today the DA refused to confirm or deny. I feel like they must be getting close. MOO.
EPCSheriff on Twitter

Hearing video from 9news
Why does she look so different? Her mouth is different. Does she were dentures?

Also, did you see the look on the guys face in the middle behind TS and her lawyer, as the judge was reading the charges. Lol He almost looked in awe or scared. Couldn’t tell which. IMO

She just didn’t have that kind of time, and something like that would leave more evidence than it would destroy.

I’m open to her potentially moving his body, but that would be the extent of it.
I’m glad you said that and I hope you are right. I don’t think that would be bearable to hear. I do get this sense she did something pretty awful to the poor little guy.

They can't use razor's or even pencils, I think.

Sometimes murderers are put on suicide watch just so they can be isolated from other inmates for their own protection. I'm pretty sure that's what they did with Chris Watts.

Imo

They usually would put high profile criminals in PC (protective custody) They get their own cells and can not be with other inmates. Suicide watch is very uncomfortable, so I'm hoping she is there and not PC

I had the same reaction. I hate to say this but could they have found parts of his body? Hence my post about Colorado’s newest Bill, - Tampering with a Deceased Body being reserved for dismemberment /mutilation.
Tampering with the deceased to become a felony
I agree.
Graphic warning below :

I think we'd know by now ?
Pending a dna test of course.
And I don't doubt that she is capable of having committed further horrors. :( :mad:
A person can walk with a head wound, a sprained/broken arm, or internal injuries.
They wouldn't need all of him to upgrade charges to the DP.
Feel like I'm getting ahead of myself.

Wonder if there's anything else she's done that's escaped justice up till now ??
This seems so heinous for a first offense of this type.

Looks like from the hearing video that she is right in there with everyone else, I’m surprised about that, unless they separate her after they speak with the judge. That definitely is a suicide smock shes wearing. It goes like this...when she had time with the nurse, she was asked “do you want to harm yourself”. She said yes, boom she’s put into a special dress with ZERO UNDERWEAR. She will have to stay that way until she sees a psychiatrist, who will determine her fate. Nobody gets in those suits in El Paso county jail unless they specifically say they’re suicidal.

There is a 4+ minute video just posted there with....Allen.

Interesting!

For the record, Deputy DA Allen is running for the 4th Judicial DA seat Dan May is vacating this fall.
Also, Dan May has endorsed him, which tells us a lot about this man's qualifications:
El Paso County's 4th Judicial District Attorney's race about to get more crowded

Having just watched this Q & A with reporters, my initial impressions of this prosecutor are quite favorable.

Admittedly, I was hoping to see Dan May at the courthouse today, but the reality is that he'll be out of office by the time this case goes to trial.

I'm sure Dan has been and will continue to maintain an active leadership role in building the prosecution case against TS right up until the day he leaves office.
He's still the boss.
I remain a huge fan of Dan May. Such a brilliant, brilliant man.
My sense is that he's going to be less visible to the public eye in this case than he was in the Kelsey case, though.

I think we're going to be seeing Michael Allen front and center, both in court appearances and at most, if not all, of the press conferences the DA's office holds moving forward.

His style is a bit different than Dan's, but in terms of substance, the two men are clearly kindred spirits.

I loved his comments re: it being way too premature to talk about whether or not they'd make a deal w/ TS in exchange for Gannon's location.

I also liked his statements at the end r/t the death penalty, and the fact that he's disappointed it's going away in CO.

I suspect he's going to grow on us, once we get used to his delivery style.

Except for TS, of course…he probably won't grow on her.
I don't think she's going to end up being a huge fan of his work.

YAY for Michael Allen!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members